.: Stabbed By A Pencil :.
UUh... I need to get more active...

Old 11-14-2009, 12:37 AM

On the outskirts of Verona, there lies a beautiful white mansion with red rose bushes. There is nothing outlandish or mystique about the mansion; only what lies within.

Undiscovered for thousands of years bears a presence thought only to exist in legends. Vampires.

However, even these vampires are not your typical, run-of-the-mill bloodsuckers. They were once the most notorious seven vampires known to the undiscovered world. Their lust, greed, heartlessness, and evil were so potent, so unimaginable, that even their own kind sought to punish them.

So, a witch was sent to pay each vampire an individual visit. One by one, she gifted upon them a blood red rose and told them that each rose represented a heart like their own, and if they truly wished to meet the one bearing such a heart, they were to eat the rose. And one by one, they all devoured their rose, and as they did, a curse was placed upon them.

They were to be trapped in time, within an ageless mansion, where nothing came and nothing went. The witch was no liar, however. In time, the bearers of hearts in likeness of the vampire's own hearts would stumble across the mansion. If the bearer of the likeness heart can harness the evil within their destined vampire, then their spell would be broken, and both the human and the vampire would be freed from the mansion to live their lives together.

Can, no, WILL a truly evil heart be changed in the presence of true love?

. . . It's up to you to find out.

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 11-14-2009 at 01:01 AM..

Old 11-14-2009, 12:44 AM

Rules. . .: (Everybody hates them, take a straw and suck it up. =P)

1. NO ONE LINERS. This is Advanced Literate, your posts better be AT LEAST six paragraphs. I consider paragraphs being at least 4-12 sentences. Don't like it? Then don't join.

2. Pm me your profile and put both of the Mr Mayor smilies somewhere in the pm so I know you read the rules. If any are Posted they will be asked to be deleted!

3. ONE and only ONE character is allowed per roleplayer.

4. I expect everyone to be able to post every two/three days at least, so beyond that and you will be chased up if you don't notify of an absence.

5. Have Fun~

6. Images to be linked. I don't want the pages to be stretched.

8. I ,am the Goddess of this thread >]. If you cross or disobey me you're OUT!!!

9. Romance= Ultimate Win, this is our goal. You know the rules though, no cybering, Alright? Feel free to be touchy though :] Just keep it in the lines. And keep your virtual junk in your virtual pants. D<

10: If I see *actions* we'll have to kick you out, this is LITERATE!

11 Highlight Rule 12

12. Pm me your profile with the title of, ------>Blood<----- if you are going to be a vampire, or ------>Roses<------ if you're going to be a human, and put ' My Loyalty is to___' (Insert Blood for the vampires, Roses for humans.) somewhere in the pm so I know you've read ALL of the rules.
If you don't do this, your message WILL NOT BE LOOKED AT.

12. No Chat Speak in the roleplay! Ex. U R....Write your sentences out! This rule doesn't apply to being in OOC format, though, because I like to use the occasional 'LOL'. But that will be in the OOC thread.

13. D0n7 Sp33k L1k3 Th1$ 3I7h3r!!! You will be chased down, trying to read that is so annoying! [xD]

14. Got a mary-sue or gary-stu? Then march out of here now. Nobody, not even the vampires, are PERFECT.

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 11-14-2009 at 03:09 AM..

Old 11-14-2009, 12:51 AM

Character Skeleton. . . .:.
Quote:

Here's how I Look Of course: (Appearance)
Now that that's over with, The Name's: (Character Name)
Feel Free To Call me: (Nickname)
I've been on this earth for about: (Age) Years.
My roots are buried deep in the ground: (character's nationality)
This is how I am..Don't like it? Too bad!: (Personality.)
A little background info on me: (Bio, at least Four paragraphs, please. ;D)
This Song Rocks! Might as Well Call it my theme!: (Theme Song, this is optional)
You Have to Admit, I do look pretty cool: (Fashion of your character. Try making it pretty, but no longer than three paragraphs!)
These are some things I Love: (Likes, they can be listed)
EH! Get that Crap away from me!: (Dislikes, also can be listed)
You belong to me!: (For vampires only, this is how you choose your 'Victim' and according to this, that will be your likeness heart. :) )
I don't know what else to say, actually: (Anything else)
And Sadly, I'm only a puppet with strings: (Username)

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 11-15-2009 at 04:06 AM..

Old 11-14-2009, 12:54 AM

}{Those. Dirty. Bloodsuckers.}{

{The vampires should ALL Be male, by the way.}

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 11-14-2009 at 01:00 AM..

Old 11-14-2009, 12:56 AM

}Those. Poor. Fools{

{And the likeness hearts, female.}

Here's how I Look Of course:[x]
Now that that's over with, The Name's: Hina Arakawa
Feel Free To Call me: Hina
I've been on this earth for about:19 Years
My roots are buried deep in the ground: Half Egyptian, Half Japanese [Funny combination, no?]
This is how I am..Don't like it? Too bad!:

Hina had always expected herself to be born into a normal family. Too bad she got the polar opposite. Both of her parents were very well known in the music industry. Her father was a great Flute and Piano player while her mother was one to star in singing opera and playing string instruments. When she grew up, yes, she was a bit of a dull child. Hina always stuck to her books, sketches and to her dreams. The expectations thrown upon her from her parents when they were around as well as her nannies was very overwhelming. Overwhelming enough to have left poor young Hina in frustrated tears by the end of the day.

Though she held her head up high and dealt with it. Day after Day, she got better and learned to take what had come at her. When she was frustrated Hina would grab whatever instrument was closest to her and just play. She would go around the mansion, which had seemed so big when she was young, now Hina refers to it as an Oversized Dollhouse.

Approaching the age of Thirteen, Hina started to go out of the house more often. She tried making new friends and had only made two: But they were better than any other 'friends' she had made. They cared not for her money or her looks, they loved each other like sisters. And when Hina hated going to school because she'd be picked on for whatever reason, her friends would back her up. And soon enough, she learned to back up her own shit, throw some punches and break some faces.

Hina always said that she went to school just to see her friends there and waiting for her. Though, when one of her friends had passed away in a freak car accident,Hina and her other friend, Takada, went into depression. Shortly after that her parents found the brochure for Bishop Academy and did their best to get her in. When she was accepted, Hina cried and cried. She didn't want to leave her only friend just yet. But nothing worked against her parents, they made her go.They sympathized with her, but they wanted her to go on and to have a good education, always telling her not to live in the past.

Though, Hina got to say her last goodbyes before she was withdrawn. She is intending to talk to Takada once more over the phone and hopefully get to see her on the weekends.

But that was four years ago. Now, Hina grew out of her older phases and became more of a wild, yet intellectual, woman. One night, her curiosity caught her by the hair, and dragged her to this mansion. It was as if her feet were going on and on without the mental command. Soon enough, Hina was looking around, and she's been there secretly for a while.
A little background info on me: Though she may look a bit intimidating at first(Well, sometimes she may look it), and in fact can be pretty mean, Hina is a sweetheart. She acts on impulse at some times, and yet again it is not her fault. Hina used to be known as 'The Shy One' From her family when they're playing around.

Hina can be very kind, or she could have some odd twisted side to her. That other side isn't really revealed that much but with that said one can't assume Hina is always happy. She is a master of disguise and deception, as some told her.. If Hina is sad or troubled, she tries her hardest not to show it and instead hides it behind a smile. It is very hard to decipher her moods unless one knows her well.

Hina uses that little 'deception' skill not to deceive people or not to worry them, but to show something. She was once told this: 'If you cry, it means your body has given up all faith.' She took that and always kept it in mind, even when she had felt other melancholy or rageful feelings.

She can sometimes describe her anger as 'a rage that could result in an even bigger mess than the world's largest atomic bomb.' When angry it is true that it takes Hina a while to calm down. She may hold a grudge, but for only about a few minutes.

As one could tell by now, Hina likes to use similes a lot and usually describes her likeness of her emotions to those of equal--or maybe a bit exaggerated-- 'destruction' or ' joy', depending on her moods.
This Song Rocks! Might as Well Call it my theme!: Love is Orange
You Have to Admit, I do look pretty cool:
Hina's fashion complex can vary greatly. It all depends on her mood. Take for example, if she is in a mood for singing and whatnot, Hina would most likely be in some shade of orange or green. If she's mad, it would be red and sad, either black or blue.

Though her overall clothing style would be that of something found in a lolita or gothic shop. Even when she does not consider herself either, Hina is in love with the fashion, as well as punk and Victorian style. Hina likes to be unique. Most of the time, though, she'll be seen dressing her 'sexy casual', as her close friends would call it, looks. AND if not, then Hina would dress exotic, A.K.A. Gypsy style, since she learned that from one of her many aunts.

Hina doesn't always stick to dark colors, but she will only sometimes be seen wearing completely pink.
These are some things I Love: Hina is a giant fan of musicals, even if she will not admit it. Her favorite overall is Rent. The songs are so catchy, and she watches it at least once or twice a week, yes, she is a bit odd for that. But it does help Hina with her singing. Because of it Hina can now hit even higher notes. She also favors the rain. As Hina says it's 'calming to watch, a bit depressing but in a paralyzingly sweet sort of way.'

Hina has a very great liking to pocky. Sometimes she will refer to it as a skinnier biscotti but with a better chocolate taste. She doesn't have an obsession, though. Occasionally she will have a pack or two...or four in her bag since she does get hungry throughout the day and she's a shameless breakfast skipper if needed. She also loves anime, as well as animals. Hina has a small pup named Shadow, since he is an all black husky.

Another thing Hina takes pride in is her instrumental ability. She can play the viola, Cello, guitar, piano and Flute. Though Hina isn't perfect. If under pressure she will fluke and during practices she does as well. Being from a family with EXTREMELY high expectations are never easy to deal with.

Hina has a lot of other likes and whatnot, though it would be MUCH easier to state what she disliked, since there seemed to be so many.
She loves a lot of things and she isn't really picky but some things do tend to get on her nerves, as well as people's attitudes and whatnot if they're not too 'favorable' to Hina.

EH! Get that Crap away from me!: Hina absolutely hates people who think they are all high and mighty. Especially when it is a family member who is known for something and not themselves. In Hina's case, yes, her parents are pretty well known, but it doesn't get to her head. Another thing she really dislikes is being ignored. Hina treats a lot of people with respect, and all she asks for is respect in return. Is that so inhumane?

Another thing would be, and this is her biggest pet peeve, is cruelty. She understands very much that people have off days and can be cruel, she is the same as well, but extreme cruelness or sadistic people gets on her nerves. She keeps her comments to herself a lot, but when she needs to one thing that would most likely be heard from Hinais 'Get some Anger management.'

Hina hates celery and onions, mainly because she is allergic to them. Though even if she weren't allergic her tastes probably wouldn't handle it. Hina doesn't like bitter tasting vegetables or spicy foods.

One thing she dislikes most, well, fears would be better, is thunder and lightning. It is a childish thing, but since Hina was always left home alone with her nannies and they were always doing something, Rouge would have to tend to herself and try comforting herself when the thunder and lightning was heard. She didn't like it, and she didn't like being alone, but that is where her independent roots come from.
You belong to me!: N/A
I don't know what else to say, actually: She loves to draw, and she's a natural sneak. She's been snooping around the mansion for about a week and hasn't been discovered yet until some others have come. She is very smart and is always on her toes. Hina never gives out her full name to people until she trusts them.
And Sadly, I'm only a puppet with strings: .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyourahara
:mrmayor:
My loyalty is to Roses.

Here's how I Look Of course: Kit
Now that that's over with, The Name's: Kita Kayan
Feel Free To Call me: Kit
I've been on this earth for about: 17
My roots are buried deep in the ground: Japanese
This is how I am..Don't like it? Too bad!: Fun loving, doesn't take most things seriously.
A little background info on me: Kita grew up in many different strange places across the world after her mother died.. She's seen the Eiffle tower, she climbed the Statue of Liberty, and for a short time even lived at the base of Big Ben. Her dad constantly has a new job and he has to move constantly for a new job.

Now they have moved to Verona. Her father had promise of a new job through a mysterious letter that had no name or return address on it. Kita tried very hard to not hate the move. She was tired of moving. She just wanted to be able to come home from school one day and not worry about whether or not there will be a moving truck outside.

Her dad was literally a jack of all trades. He had three degrees that she knew of, and who knows how many skills. She worried about him. He hadn't been the same since the passing of her mother. She wouldn't ever say it to him, but she was worried about him.

Hopefully this was their final move. Maybe this would be the move that would end her dad's incessant drinking. Or maybe it would be like every single other time they tried to start fresh. Hopefully she would be able to stay in this town. Maybe, just maybe she would find someone to keep them in this town.
This Song Rocks! Might as Well Call it my theme!: Chance
You Have to Admit, I do look pretty cool: Typically wears a tight fitting band t-shirt or something with an interesting design. A short skirt never below the knees. Kita wears a lot of bright colors and has a pair of arm length lace gloves. She is always in her neon green shoes and loves to wear clothes that are either uncommon or very light.
These are some things I Love: music, flying, rain, laying down in the grass and animals.
EH! Get that Crap away from me!: Spiders, clowns, loud noises and talking about her past.
You belong to me!: N/A
I don't know what else to say, actually: Kita is easily amused by small things. She also loves anything that shines. She loves bright colors and just loves to meet new people in general.
And Sadly, I'm only a puppet with strings: KyoUrahara

:rawrmayor:
(Whew, I hope that's right.)

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 11-15-2009 at 04:07 AM..

Old 11-14-2009, 12:57 AM

Reserved~

Reserved~~

Reserved~~~