View Poll Results: Have you entered the comp in the OOC thread?
YES! i wants to win after all 2 25.00%
I'm still thinking about it 2 25.00%
No thanks, i dont want to 1 12.50%
Comp? in OOC what? 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Tatsukichi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 07:12 AM

Dhaymar listened carefully to the spirit. Afterwards he hung his head and said, "It's part my fault too. I helped her find the shiny ball but I didn't know she was going to kill you. I'm sorry." He felt ashamed even more. First he almost kills a little girl and he did help kill another person. Something hit him though and he asked, "B-but does that mean she will get bad if she gets her other half?"

Dhaymar got another idea, very unlike him, and quickly asked before he could even answer the first question, "What if I take you to the shiny ball?! Would it make you not dead?" He looked up with hope in his eyes.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 07:18 AM

Acheron laughed. "no it's quiet alright, as i said i accept it, it is what i deserve after all, but she will get a mouth full from me." he continued laughing until the boy mentioned the orb.
"i'm afraid not, not this time, Zeus wont undo anything he's done not even for himself, that's why there was always so many spirits around the orb, they wanted to be alive again."
He smiled. "not to worry i'll get used to my li...Death." he corrected.
"dont blame yourself, i dont blame you."

Tatsukichi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 07:29 AM

Dhaymar listened and gave a little smile saying, "I wish you weren't dead. I like you." He got a sad look and said, "I feel bad though. I wish I hadn't taken her to the shiny ball. It is part my fault your dead but I'm glad you don't hate me." He looked up at the spirit and said, "Is it okay if I stay in your room. I-I I like it more now that it was yours especially since your nice. You could stay here with me too." He really liked the dead person and having him near actually made Dhaymar feel better.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 07:49 AM

Acheron nodded, "i dont see why not, it's not like i could really use it now, it'd only gather dust, better it used then not."
"i'd shake your hand, but it seems i cant." laughing he stood and bowed. "My Name's Acheron, at your service." standing tall he continued. "i used to be the butler around here, so if you need anything just let me know."
sitting back down on the bed. "walking through things is gonna take some time to get used to." he said aloud while watching as his hand went through the wall. "but at least it seems i can sit on things, strange how that works." frowned he tried to touch the bed with his hand but it just went through it.

Tatsukichi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 07:53 AM

Dhaymar climbed back on the bed and wrapped a blanket around him and smiled. He watched the spirit liking him more and more."Hello Acheron I'm Dhaymar but I was twenty-seven before. I like Dhaymar better." Dhaymar's eyes lite up when he mentioned that he knew were everything was. He asked, "So you can help me a lot huh? I won't get lost or not be able to find food." Dhaymar stifled a yawn and watched as the spirit's hand went through the bed.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 08:00 AM

"that's right." Acheron Agreed. "i'll help you out when ever you ask it of me." Ach smiled as Dhaymar. "it's nice to meet you Dhaymar, you better get some sleep, i'll show you around tomorrow."

Tatsukichi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 08:02 AM

Dhaymar asked him one last question,"Would you stay and watch over me? This place still frightens me." He wanted the spirit to stay while he slept and hoped he would. He curled up in the blankets and tried to wait for the answer but he was too sleepy and fell asleep.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 12-03-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexous View Post
Vexous nodded a yes to Dhaymar before talking to the girl. "yes that's correct i'm not your mum, i cant have children." she didn't know why she added the last part but did anyway. "i could always help you find your family if that's what you want?" she asked.
standing up she walked over towards her draws. "i'm afraid i dont have anything that will fir you but you can wear anything of mine until i fix yours okay." she smiled from over her shoulder at the girl before placing a things on the bed, they'd bury the girl but ain't little girl meant to like dress ups? she thought.
"then i'll cook you what ever you like."
kimmy was looking at vexous "its alright mommy knows im safe." she looked at dhaymar as he was leaving "bye bye nepo man." finding that she liked a blue shirt that was taller then her but that was alright she liked dressing up she aways dressed in her mothers clothes "can i wear this one please please please."

SilverKnightHawk
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:45 AM

'Ve-Vexous?' Tania thought hesitantly, 'I'm so, so hungry.' She stood, the body of the servant sliding out of her lap, 'It hurts so much, even the light through the closed curtains burns me. And the blood, it's so red, so delicious, how could you stand not to kill me when I bled on your dress?'

(Lame post, I know, but it's the best I can do right now...)

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 AM

Vexous smiled, "your more then welcome to." with a small laugh she turned away to let the girl dress. "glad to here that your mother thinks you safe, i will do my best to keep that fact true.' she promised the small girl.

Vexous walked over to the closed door on her room, placing her hand on the clod surface she sighed. "Tania calm down, we have yet to start your training, i'll teach you what i can about be a vampire, but we may have to find you a werewolf for your other side." she send back to the scared girl. "i'll be there soon, i'll help you feed for now, meet me in the kitchen, make sure to avoid the light..... maybe put a cloak on of some kind, i'll be there soon."

Turning back to the small child. "my Child are you hungry? shell we feast?" she asked with a kind smile on her lips.

Acheron smiled down at the boy, "i will, if you ever need anything just call out my name and i will be by your side." he tilted his head towards the boy, so small and fragile yet he seemed to have power. "sleep now, i'll be here when you wake."
Being a spirit didn't seem to put him off at all, he even believed that he'd get used to it in a short while.
As the boy drifted off so did Acheron's form, as if becoming the very air that surrounded the boy as he slept.

diamond princess ashley

Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 AM

((vexous *clings*))

kimmy instantly started to change into the blue shirt that was way to big for such a small body but she didnt care "yup im hungry i could eats a whole horsey." she rubbed her stomich and jumped off the bed instantly slipping on the blood that she forgot was their. she fell right on her back and looked up at vexous she knew that the shirt was going to have blood on it and would be hard to wash big tears filled her eyes "i sorry."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2009, 02:07 AM

Vexous saw the girl slip and tried to catch her but had missed. "little one got be sorry." she frowned down at the girl as she lay in a small pool of blood, no child should be put through this she thought to herself.
sighing she extended her hand to the child to help her up. "Kimmy you got to be more careful, you dont want to hurt yourself." she explained with a small laugh trying to show the child that it was okay. "just put another shirt on and i'll wash that one for you." she told her, "i should also clean that up." pointing to the small pool of almost black blood that lie on the ground.
Pulling the shirt of the girl she moved towards the bathroom, "it's easy cleaned." she called from inside the room as she turned the hot water tap on and began filling the sink.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-16-2009, 03:28 AM

Dhaymar slept better than he had in years. He even dreamt of a woman. The woman looked a little like him and she even had cat ears like he did. She had a lovely smile and her eyes were filled with love. He could feel the love she had for him in the warmth of her arms. Part of him knew who this woman was yet at the same time he did not know her. He did know that there was a deep ache in his heart for this woman. He shed tears because he missed her so much but even getting this glimpse of her and to remember this feeling was worth all the hurt and tears in the world.

Little did Dhaymar know that he was dreaming of his mother and remembering the only time in his life when he was ever loved.

diamond princess ashley

Old 12-16-2009, 04:58 AM

kimmy stoped looking like she was going to cry "your not mad." she got up and was shocked she wanted to jump up and just stay close to vexous for the rest of her life. kimmy looked down at all the blood she didnt remember a thing before waking up and slipping so she had no idea that it was her own blood she slipped on she just thought it was slippery goop it didnt even look like blood at this point.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-18-2009, 01:00 AM

(( could we make it morning soon?))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 02:09 AM

Vexous laughed lightly as she pulled the little girl along and out of her room. "come on now, it's almost time for breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day, so you cant miss it okay." she moved at a slow pace so the girl could walk easier beside her. Vexous held on to the girl's hand with a soft grip, she couldn't help but smile down at the child as they walked.
is it really okay to keep the child here? she wondered to herself, it's not that she minded looking after the child it was the fact that she had no idea how the child found the castle in the first place.

Moving down the stairs she could feel the sun rising, her body became stiff as she looked down at her human form, it would soon fade and she would become the purple skinned pointed eared creature she hated to much. her eyes saddened, would it scare the girl? i probably will, she thought as they were soon in the kitchen.
i have about 10 minutes before i have no powers, maybe i can sneak away in that time.. she thought to herself as she smiled down at Kimmy once more.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2010, 02:28 AM

Dhaymar opened his eyes a crack and at first panicked not knowing where he was. It came back to him of everything that had happened and where he now was. His heart slowed down and he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes to look around. The bed had been so warm and comfortable. He smiled and snuggled into the blankets enjoying it. He wondered if he should get up but he was a bit torn. He wanted to go explore now that he was awake but he was a little afraid of running into the small girl. He had been bad when he hurt her and it still made him feel ashamed.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 02:36 AM

Acheron's ghostly form was standing outside of his door talking with Darious again. "so you say that most ghost's have something that binds them to the spirit world?" the two of them had been wondering how it was that Acheron could be seen in the living realm if nothing really bound him.
"Man you got one heck of a spell on ya there, it defies all laws." darious shook his head in aw.
"hay dude can you touch anything yet?" he asked.

Ach frowned at the used of the word 'dude' raising any eyebrow at the question he answered. "no i cant, i've been trying all night."
"Hmmmm what bout those wizard tricks you can do?"
"There not trick's it's called Magic and i haven't tried it yet."
The two continued to chatter trying to understand the happenings of the last eveing.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2010, 02:53 AM

Dhaymar could hear the chattering ghosts just outside of his room. He let out a sigh and decided it was best to get up. He crawled out of the bed and stretched. He scratched behind his ear as he walked over to where he threw yesterdays clothes. He pulled on the pants but didn't bother with anything else. These pants were much better than what he had before and they weren't as dirty either.

He opened the door and said, "You guys are noisy."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 03:03 AM

Acheron seemed to jump as the door opened. "oh sorry Dhaymar did we wake you?" he asked.
Darious eyed the boy before turning his stare on acheron, "he's still here?" he said to Ach in a matter of fact tone.
"well um, yes, i said he could stay, i believe i have a right to say who i let stay in my room, be it if i'm dead or not." he shot back at Darious.
Darious huffed and turned his head away from the two. "have it your way." he mumbled.
Acheron shook his head as his friend before turning to Dhaymar again. "we can leave if you like?"
Acheron wasn't so much concerned about the boy now rather he didn't want to be a pain

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2010, 03:29 AM

"No, just noisy," he said matter of factly. When the other ghost talked about Dhaymar like he wasn't there he said, "I'm right here you stupid ghost. At least Dhaymar is not dead." He was a little hurt by it but tried not to let it show in a quiet voice he said to Acheron, "No, I'll go somewhere else." He stalked off but then realized he didn't know where he was. He wanted to go ask Acheron but he didn't want to go back when the other ghost was there. He decided to just keep walking and sooner or later he would find the kitchen. Besides he had wanted to explore.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 03:54 AM

"Oh" acheron scratched his head with his see through hand, "sorry bout that, i didn't want to go to far away in case you woke up and needed anything." he admitted.

Darious rolled his eyes at the boy. "and thats the best come back you could give." shaking his head he psh'd, "everyone's got to die sometime, and i'd watch out if i were you boy, your in MY house now."

As Dhaymar left Acheron stared at Darious. "your a bloody asshole!" he cursed as him shaking his head. "the boy has done nothing wrong so you treat him like dirt? What is with you!"

"Hey look i just dont like the kid aright." Darious stuck his tough out at Ach. "i'm off to find Araceli now anyways."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2010, 04:14 AM

As Dhaymar walked he thought about what the other ghost had said and shivered a bit. He was right, all things died. Dhaymar's ears flopped down as he grew a little sad and scared. He said it was his house and it did not seem like he cared much for Dhaymar. What if he tried to kill him? He shivered again. He wasn't sure if he liked this place. He had already hurt the little girl badly, got Vexous mad at him and now got on the bad side of a ghost. He knew what he should do.

Dhaymar slipped into an empty room and pulled a pillow out of it's case. He found some clothes that sort of fit him (not knowing they were women's cloths) and shoved them in the pillow case. He had to roam around a bit before he found the kitchen. Luckily he had not seen anyone. He found some food and filled the rest of the pillow case. Leaving the kitchen he started looking for a door outside.

He wasn't really fond of his cave but at least he knew he was safe there. Sure he went hungry most of the time and he froze a lot but it really was his only home. He didn't belong here and if he stayed he might hurt people again or he might get hurt.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-08-2010, 10:33 AM

Darious formed behind Dhaymar. "umm dude, you do realise that their GIRL's clothes dont you? and that your stealing from the very person who tried to help you." he commented with a shrug.
"look if i were you i'd be doing the same thing...... oh wait no i wouldn't i wont sink so low as to run away just because you think you dont fit in." He laughed.
"boy look around you, none of us belong here after all, hello i'm dead, Vexous is a Vampire some what crossed with a dragon....or was it a imp, i have no clue." he shrugged his shoulders again.
"look my point is that you should at least say good by to Vexous." he glared at the boy.
"i'm only giving you this advise because she once helped me as well." he turned his head away from the boy.
"and at least ask for some guy's clothes.
shaking his head he turned around and headed for the door.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2010, 07:56 PM

Dhaymar jumped in surprise when the ghost formed behind him and spoke. He slunk back a bit but listened to what the ghost had to say. He didn't really get the part about girls clothes . . weren't clothes just clothes? He spoke up at the thieving part and said, "I'm not stealing she said I could have clothes and food for showing her the shinny ball. Besides I know you don't want me here and . . ." He looked down shamed but continued, " and I don't want to hurt anybody else." Dhaymar did think about the bit about telling Vexous. He wanted to and he didn't want to tell her and for very different reasons. He wanted to tell Vexous because maybe she would tell him to stay and he would have a new home. On the other hand he did not wish to tell her because then him leaving would be like betraying her since she was sort of like his new master. He stood there considering what he should do.