Artifex
less than three

Old 10-12-2014, 03:01 PM

Sounds wonderful!

So where do we start though? Egypt, Medeival city, or Frodan?

I guess we should figure out a few characters first... hmm... I would love to have Malum and Hemset in this, though maybe make Hemset the mage on the Medeival side (we need a name for that city XD)

I feel like each character on one side should have a counterpart on the other? We could each have one person to balance another out? Like... We each make a character for each of these roles:

Pharaoh/King
prince/princess
Mage
Knight/warrior
Theif

Does that make sense?

Obviously there will be more people than that XD but it at least gives us a place to start.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Yeah that sounds alright! Would it be a bit easier to stick this in an OOC thread so we can plan it out and stick all the characters in there so we can add more as they join?

And would it be ok to use my shape-shifter for the mage? I need to work on him a lot for a story i'm planning for Nano next month. Either that or i'll make one up using an element, either ice or fire.

I'm so used to playing male characters i'm not sure whether to be the prince or princess for this one. Which would you be more comfortable with? I do have a Prince character who is your typical heir, smart, strong, honourable, respectful and kind, but i also have a spoilt princess who's a bit on the evil side, she's attractive and greedy and will try to manipulate anybody to get what she wants, even her father, who i suppose could be half responsible for her spoilt attitude. And of course the thing she wants most is to become Queen. But then she's usually medieval and this one will be egyptian so ill try and change that a bit haha. Maybe make her bitter because she won't be Queen of Egypt so she wants to be the Medieval Queen instead.

Not quite sure where to start probably when the trades are starting to get stolen more often? as for place anywhere really, we can start in the castle of each place discussing the dwindling trade from thieves unknown.

I recon i could do -

Male King
Female Princess
Male Mage
Male Knight (unless you want to have me on the egypt side, i just figure it might be good to have the heir and the knight/warrior on opposite sides so they can have conversations and be a kind of advisor)
Female Rogue

Last edited by Lavinia; 10-12-2014 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: sorrry i keep editing haha

Artifex
less than three

Old 10-12-2014, 03:42 PM

The Plan

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-20-2014, 08:36 AM

Hey, You never got back to me about the RP. Am I assuming you declined the idea, or are you still thinking? It isn't a big deal if you decided no, would just like to know.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-20-2014, 12:22 PM

Oh i'm sorry Kisara i totally forgot to get back to you once i started the two i already had going!

I'm probably gonna say no though hun, Nanowrimo is in 11 days and i need to plan for that and keep my current ones going.

Maybe another time when i have more free time to RP ^_^

And, stop beating my scores xD

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-20-2014, 08:04 PM

No! I will beat them! >:D It's all in good sport.