blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-06-2014, 04:54 AM

Ok so now that I have your attention lets get to the basics, hehehe. Hello and welcome to my little request thread. I'm blueblackrose, but you can just call me blue, rose, bbrose, or bbr which ever one you prefer. I'm pretty open and willing to rp just about anything or at least try to once. I have been roleplaying for years. To start off with I guess I'll list the things I prefer and like and my dislikes and won't dos. As you can probably already guess I'm not the greatest with setting up this kind of thread since I never really know what kind of information to include other than the basics and my current cravings and plot ideas. When I have more time I'll make this thread pretty and whatnot.

Preferences/Cravings
Fantasy
Historical
Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Romance
Mystery
Crime
Horror
Slave/Master
Shifters
Angels/Demons
Elementals
Pirates
Mytical/Fantasy Races

Willing to Try/Don't Care Much For
Yuri - Haven't really tried this, though I'm willing to especially since some of my characters are bisexual.
Yaoi - This one just does not interest me. I might be willing to try with the right plot.
Slice of Life - These never seem to go anywhere, but who knows if the plot is good.
School Based - This never really seem to go anywhere, but with a good plot I might be interested
Fandoms - I've tried these before, but like the school ones they never seem to go anywhere, but if you have a decent plot in mind I''ll give it a try.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-23-2015 at 03:27 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 04:59 AM

Current Plot Ideas

It's All a Matter of Luck
In this world it is said that everyone has a twin. Some believe that we have more than one twin out there. It is also believed bay some that when one meets their twin or “other self” that something terrible will happen to one of both of them. These beliefs and ideas have led to the creation of the Doppelganger System Research Facilities, or DSR for short. DSR operates in secret, out of the view of public eyes. As a front they use the Next Corporation to gather information and watch their volunteers as well as potential volunteers. The Next Corporation is an umbrella company that owns businesses ranging from convince stores to factories to modeling agencies. Only those higher up in Next know what the company is truly all about.

With the vast resources available to DSR they are easily able to locate a person’s doppelganger then arrange for them to meet. The meeting and what happens afterwards is all observed. The scientists employed by DSR record everything and analyze the results. This has led to the theory that when a person is born into the world at that same time their doppelganger(s) are born as well. Each of them is given a random survival percentage or amount of “luck” and when the amounts are added together it comes to 100. Other theories vary, but what the director if DSR is after is the truth and a way to control the doppelganger system.

Amateur Paranormal Investigators
Either a group that goes to places that are suppose to have activity/help people that come to them or a group of friends at college that investigate the stories of the campus being haunted and ending up getting into some serious trouble. (Note: The last one would be more based off a story that I'm writing which is based off true events)

Fallen Angels Seeking Redemption
WIP

Memories of Lives Past
What happens after one dies? Do we go to Heaven, Hell, purgatory, limbo, or some place else? In this world when one dies they are reincarnated in the next cycle. Most of the time the reincarnated person has no memories of their past lives, but lately their has been an increase in people who have had memories that are not their own yet are. This interruption in the cycle has never happened before.

Will the people go insane from the awakening of their long dormant memories?

In the year 2586 a new plague ravaged the land. People became fearful of this virus (plague/virus name pending) which has wiped out several world countries. Those who haven’t been infected have traveled it a remote location in the Amazon. Here they have built a city and surrounding the city is a wall. The wall was constructed to keep everything out of the city that might be carrying the virus. On the outside of the wall are sprayers to kill off the vegetation nearby. This city has come to be called Eden (name pending…really). Eden cut itself off from the outside world. Now most people who live in Eden believe it’s a utopia and that nothing could ever go wrong. They have forgotten about the outside world and what things were like before the plague. A hundred years have passed since the formation of the city. Things seem to be running smoothly as ever, but not all is well in Eden. Lately there have been a few individuals how have been complaining about memories that aren’t their own, yet they somehow are. Some believe the people are just insane and others think that maybe it has something to do with reincarnation or that history repeats itself. While others don’t care at all. Now those who are having these memories of past lives have to figure out what is happening and what they are suppose to do. Will they be able to figure it out and possible save the community?

Fairy Stone Magic
Within the hills of Virginia there are special stones. These stones are called Fairy Stones. Legend has it that these stones were created when an elven messenger brought news of the death of Christ to the fairies who once lived here. After receiving the message the fairies cried and their tears that fell crystallized into the shape of crosses. The fairy stones come in the shape of St. Andrews, Roman and Maltese crosses. The St. Andrews cross is the most common to be found, then the Roman and the Maltese is the rarest. It's said that if one is lucky enough to find one of these crosses that they will gain magic power. The magic powers range widely from divine protection to the ability to control/manipulate an element.

So will you go forth and hunt for one of these little charms? If so be warned once you have found a Fairy Stone you must always keep it on you. If you lose your Fairy Stone you will be in grave danger. For those who have lost their charm are said to go mad.

Destiny of the Elementals/Revival of the Elementals
The Elemental spirits of Mystika are dwindling in number and are forced into taking the form of animals. Now they race to find their destined partners to restore balance to the once peaceful world of Mystika. Just as his ancestor the current king is ruthless and despises the Elemental spirits. He is out to finish what his ancestor started over 500 years ago. Will the Elemental spirits find their partners in time to change the world or will they fall to the king's unrelenting hunters?

For thousands of years humans and the elemental spirits of Mystika lived together in harmony. Five hundred years ago a corrupt king rose to the throne and it ended the peace within this world. The king hated the elemental spirits and ordered that they be destroyed along with anyone connected to or even just seen talking to one of the elemental spirits. His descendant still rules over the lands and is just as evil as his ancestor. The elemental spirits dwindle in numbers and were forced to take refuge by bonding with animals so they could move throughout the world without drawing too much attention. These elemental animals would then continue their jobs as protectors of balance and order and try to find their destined partners.

Today the stories of elemental spirits seemed to be nothing more then a legend or a myth. The only ones that have actually seen them are the elemental’s partner and the secret hunters that have been sent out to eliminate them from the world. Will the elemental spirits and their partners be able to survive and return peace back to Mystika or will they be exterminated by the king’s ruthless hunters?

*Currently ongoing as a group rp - Interest Gathering | OOC | RP

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-20-2015 at 04:01 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 05:00 AM

More Plots

What Lies Within
James Carrington College dates back to the 18th century. Due to this it has a long and mysterious past. The college in nestled in the quiet hills of West Virginia at a small town named Rosewood. The West Virginia mountain and hill lands have always been blanketed with mystery and bizarre happenings. So colleges like this one are known for keeping things that happen there from the eyes of the public. For the past 100 years there have been rumors that several of the buildings on campus are haunted. The oldest building that is rumored to be haunted is Wise Hall which is the Art departments building, second oldest is Suter Hall which houses the Technology department and the third building is Klein Hall, which is the Auditorium and also is the newest building on campus other then two of the dorms. Wise Hall was built in 1804 and has always been the art departments building. In 1868 Suter Hall was erected and originally was for the English department, but since has become the Technology departments building. Klein Hall, built in 1913, was built and dedicated it the theater professor at the time by his family. He didn’t want the building to be named after him.

***More of the history of the college will be revealed within the rp itself. Once pieces of the puzzle are revealed I’ll add them to the third post so if we need to reference to something we won’t have to go digging through a ton of pages to find it. ***

Present Day
It’s a new school year at James Carrington College and the rumors of the haunting have spread to the freshmen class. A group of friends, who have an interest in the paranormal, have decided to investigate the stories that have been going around for a century. They didn’t really expect to find much of anything. When they played back the recording from their first investigation they were in for the surprise of their lives for there is something sinister lurking in Klein Hall.

It's a Human's World
Iruna was once a peaceful place until the humans of this world realized they were not alone. There are many other races that also claim this world as their own. Out of a mixture of fear, jealousy, and a need to be superior the kingdoms and governments united to form UHNI, United Human Nations of Iruna. After the formation of UHNI wars broke out between the humans and other races, ravishing the lands of Iruna. While the wars raged in secret the UHNI recruited the top human scientists in the world to study and experiment on the prisoners of war in order to develop ways to control the other races. A mere 200 years ago the fruit of the scientists researching and experimenting reached its peak. They developed a special collar that depending on its setting would limit the powers and strength of its wearer. This collar would allow humans to control people of the other races. UHNI didn't hesitate to start using the collars along with transmission devices that sent out waves to weaken the enemy. This gave the humans a great advantage in their wars. Over time the wars finally came to an end. Some of the races were totally wiped out, others near extinction and a few still had great numbers, but they were scattered across the world of Iruna. Declaring their ultimate victory the UHNI decreed that people of other races were to be enslaved and if they resisted or broke the law they were to be executed. Now it is truly a human's world.

Raven Crest Amusement Park
WIP

Fantasy Island
Fantasy Island is an island paradise where anything that your heart desires can come true. You are only limited by your dreams and imagination. What will you do with your time here on Fantasy Island? Will you look for love? Maybe you will look for adventure instead or perhaps decide to visit another time and place? Anything that you need or require will be provided to you. There are few things to remember though as you spend time here on Fantasy Island. Anything that happens in your dreams will happen to you. So if you dream that you fell and got a cut on your leg, you will have a cut on your leg when you awake. As the say, be careful what you wish for. So go now and start you adventure on Fantasy Island.

Something on the lighter side...This is a work in progress.
The idea I had is kind of a combination of Boxcar Children meets Chronicles of Narnia or Boxcar Children meets Dragonriders of Pern. I would need some help developing this idea and I'm open to suggestions.

So the basics for this idea is that a group of children (probably four to seven) ranging in age six to eighteen end up getting into trouble and being detectives as they solve mysteries. The children would all be orphans, but not all of them would be blood related. I'm thinking that there would also be an adult who somewhat looks after the children and takes care of them from the shadows. At least one of the children will probably suspect who this adult is.

Deciding Fate
The war to end all wars has finally come to an end and people are finally getting their lives back together. They are unaware of the new war that may start. A war that will be raged not solely by humans. One angel and one demon have decided to take it upon themselves to visit Earth to see if it’s worth saving or destroying. Little did these two know that they both had picked New York as the city to observe as a model for the world. Just by chance will these two enemies meet each other while disguised as humans and connect with each other? Or will they learn the truth right away and fight over the fate of the Earth?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-29-2015 at 04:40 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 05:01 AM

Even More Plots

Iluzia - A Circus of Darkness & A Circus of Light
The Noaptea Iluzia has been around for centuries. It was a place of mystery, magic, the extraordinary and fun. A place where humans could experience new things, unbelievable things, can get a glimpse into their fantasies and wildest dreams. That is what it was to the humans. To those who were part of the Noaptea Iluzia and even some of those who came to the circus it was more than that. It had always been a safe haven. It was a place where supernatural beings could live in peace. Could live while hiding in plain sight without fear. Here they could interact with the humans that have long feared and hated their kind.

Now all of this seems like a distant memory. Twenty years ago the original owner of the Noaptea Iluzia passed away under mysterious circumstances. None really know the truth behind why the kindly yet mischievous half Fae half Imp passed on. All they knew is that he left the circus in the care of Adira Partheon and Alberich Pfeifer, two of the closest of friends. Both of them had been with the circus for a few centuries, the one a former human and the other a sorceress. After they took over the Noaptea Iluzia everything seemed to slowly fall apart.

Adira and Alberich closed the safe haven that many had counted on to create their own individual circuses. Roughly seven years have passed since then and they pair divided the land were the Noaptea Iluzia had stood. Each of them created their own circus; one on each side of the strip of land in the middle which they deemed would be neutral territory.

Adira created the Faina Iluzia. It is a place of light, laughter and excitement. Within the gates of the Faina one can witness their fantasies come to life. For it is a place filled with happiness and hope.

On the opposite side of the strip of land separating the two circuses Alberich created the Alptraum Iluzia. It is a place where one would go for a scare or to face their fear. It is a circus made up of your worst nightmares. Darkness and terror are what reign within the gates of the Apltraum.

Now the two circuses rival each other. Once every year they hold special performances within the neutral territory to prove which circus is the best. There are smaller 'battles' throughout the time between the larger events.

*Current Group RP (In the process of remaking) OOC | RP

Angels & Demons
WIP

No End in Sight
D. Gray-man fandom WIP

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-02-2015 at 02:59 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 05:01 AM

Reserved

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-10-2015, 02:35 AM

Looking for some new rps.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 04:00 PM

Recently I've been inspired by Agents of Shield and would like to bring to life something similar. Possibly a mesh of it along with a few anime and other tv shows or something. This can be either a One X One or a group.

AceAgoston
👻 hi 👻

Old 05-26-2015, 10:55 PM

Hello there! Please don't mind my nakedness. I'm new to Mene but not to roleplaying, and I promise to clothe myself once I find an outfit I like.

First off, I wanted to say that you have some absolutely amazing ideas. You honestly have a brilliant imagination, and I admit I haven't even read all of your plots yet. I do want to say that I think the Fairy Stone Magic plot sounds adorable and possibly dangerous. I also think it has the potential of leading somewhere very interesting.

Speaking of potential, What Lies Within really stuck out to me--possibly because I've my recent mishap with a not so benevolent spirit, but who knows. Would this be a onexone or a group roleplay?

I'm honestly willing to try out any of your ideas. They really are fascinating.

As far as myself, I've been roleplaying for at least five years; I really lost track of time. I'm willing to type at any length, but I usually tend to just type as much as feels natural. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good writer, but ehhh you never know. I tend to play as male characters, but I'm willing to hop on over to the female side if need be. If you need me to change my font in any way so you can see better, let me know. I'm kind of a homeless college student at the moment, so the only time I have access to the computer is when I'm at work or the computer lounge on campus. I'm in both places fairly often. I should be the most active on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, but I'll do my best to remain active on the other days.

I can't really think of anything else to add. I look forward to hopefully writing with you.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 04:41 PM

Hello AceAgoston:. No worries, we were all new once, besides it’s fun to let your avatar run around naked every once in a while.

Thank you very much. The Fairy Stone one tends to get a lot of comments. It’s funny how an old legend/ghost story can turn into something more with just a little bit of twisting and further thought. It would be nice to see it actually go somewhere for once.

Another one that gets some attention. This one could be either a onexone or a small group. Preferably a small group because for what I had pictured with that one there would be a total of seven or eight characters with the potential for few more.

I’m glad that you are interested. Just take your pick of the plots I have available. The fact that you can only be on certain days and such is fine. I’m usually on most days. As most of my roleplay partners will tell you I am a very patient person and will wait as long as needed for replies. I have been roleplaying for over ten years and believe that I’m a decent writer. My posts vary in length depending on what I’m given to work with, inspiration and what I feels is natural. I do prefer to play female characters, but have no problems with playing male characters. Also I usually play more than one character.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-02-2015, 02:51 AM

On the search again. Looking for something that will be causal as right now I'm not able to make daily replies, but should be able to make at least a few through out the week.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-29-2016, 03:52 AM

Searching for a roleplay or two. Preferably something on the casual side because my time is limited and I am attempting to get back into the swing of roleplaying. I am open to ideas other than those I have listed.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-10-2016, 03:14 AM

Still looking. Hoping to find a partner or two.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-02-2016, 02:09 AM

hello i am trying to get back into rping and i was thinking of doing a m/m red ridding hood type rp. would you be interested in it with me? it doesn't have to m/m i have a wicked girl to be red ridding hood but with a twist if you are interested. :)

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 01:50 AM

I would be interested in trying it out. Normally I don't do m/m, but I'll give it a whirl.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 01:59 AM

Lol like I said it doesn't have to be m/m. I can use ember as red but not changing that she is a wolf though. Lol. Or! She can be the bad wolf and red can be male!! If you really want to try m/m we can I really don't want to make you uncomfortable. ;P

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 02:10 AM

Ooo, I just had an idea. We could use Ember and Conri. I just know that Ember would love to give Conri some hell.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 02:12 AM

Yes! My point exactly! Since the other one they are in isn't well.....I would love to continue it but it does not seem like esmme is going to get on anymore. :'( and it was meant for the three of us.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 02:31 AM

Yeah, I haven't talked to Es in a long while. I hope that she is doing well.

I would have loved to continued that story. So I'm liking this idea of a story with Ember and Conri.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 02:41 AM

Awesome! So ember and conri! Yes liking the idea lol was actually hoping to go in that direction anyways lol

Yea I hope she is too but she did move into a new house and has a fiancé so they are probably working on getting married right now. That is if I remember correctly.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 02:46 AM

Yay, I'm excited about this.

I knew she moved, but didn't know that she had a fiancé.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 02:58 AM

Yes I shall let you set it up since I am on my cell at the moment and we can even do a m/m pairing if you want to try and if it is not for you we can always kill them off. Lol

Yea not to sure my self it has been a while so memory is a little fuzzy lol

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 03:04 AM

Sounds good to me. That is an idea. I'll have to come up with a guy for that pairing. Actually I might have one that I can turn bi, lol. I'll get started on setting us a thread up shortly.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 03:09 AM

Yay!!! I can not wait!! Finally I can do with you again!!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 03:16 AM

Here we go. I couldn't come up with a name so I just put Name Pending for the title, lol.

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/rolepl...e-pending.html

---------- Post added 10-03-2016 at 11:21 PM ----------

Also looking at my OCs. I thought that one of these three guys could work after making them bi and changing their profiles a bit. So pick your poison.

Lonan
Ryou
Aiden

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 03:24 AM

How about twisted tails for the title? :D

I'm randomly picking ryuo! *only looked at the pics* lol I will read their profiles more when I get home in like ten mins.