• Join Us

Caroline
  • Challenge Caroline in the Arcade

Old 12-26-2009, 10:32 AM

My New Year's resolution is to use mouthwash after every time I brush. I started early, I guess, but I want to really get into the habit of it.

I always make stupid resolutions like that, and people always laugh at me for it, but at the end of the year, it's like... hey, I've accomplished mine, what have YOU done?

Katurine
  • Challenge Katurine in the Arcade

Old 12-26-2009, 11:53 AM

Nah, I don't have any. I don't make them. :P

Guivre
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 12-26-2009, 07:05 PM

I like Reina's resolution of filling 8 sketch pads by 2011. Hmm ...

What I really want to do is eat raw this year. It's a pretty big order though, so I'll settle for 50% raw for the new year.

I'm sure I'll think of a couple more before the week is up. =D

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
  • Challenge Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa in the Arcade

Old 12-26-2009, 11:46 PM

I want to successfully complete my last year in the Air Force, take at least two more art classes, and read at least 50 books for the book challenge. :D

DizzieDummie

Old 12-26-2009, 11:52 PM

ahahaha, same resolutions as every year, lose weight, get a job, all that jazz yanno :'D

GangsterGlam
  • Challenge GangsterGlam in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 01:49 AM

Hmm lets see..

1) Lose Weight. ( And a lot of it. >.< )
2) Get into school of some sort, so I can get my highschool dimploma - or equivelent.
3) Get a job.
4) Actually make my relationship work (for a change).
5) Get my Learners Permit and work towards my License.

I'll think of more I'm sure, but these are things I really NEED to do in 2010.

Readera
  • Challenge Readera in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 01:55 AM

1. The ever popular and classic, lose weight. However I would rather like to get in shape, and help my parents lose wieght.

2. Get a job.

3. Move in with my boyfreind/fience (it's complucated)

4. learn to crocet.

babykabukibrushes
  • Challenge babykabukibrushes in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 06:40 AM

I had a mild heart attack this year. My new years resolution is to exercise more and stay away from junk food. Wish me luck!

Marquisse

Old 12-27-2009, 08:13 AM

Baby I wish you luck!! I hope that you can keep yourself healthy, a few of my family members have been though those so I sorta know what you are going through.

Rea I like your idea of getting in shape rather than loosing wight very smart...

Iku I LOVE all of yours!! I wish you all the best in getting them done.

Guivre May I ask what raw is? Like raw food?

Caroline that made me laugh but it is SO true very good way of setting yourself up for succes

Claudia
  • Challenge Claudia in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 08:29 AM

I've got a couple.

- Be more grateful among other improvements. I'm what I consider a "neutral" person. I don't do anything bad or particularly good.

- Put more effort into dating.

- Write more letters, work on "connections" more often.

- Be ready to give up fish keeping( move on) if a good job comes my way. There's nothing else I will really miss here when the income/job allows me to leave.

- Take my backpacking to the next level. This is connected to the job/income issue and may involve the end of fish keeping if I am gone too long for water changes and automatic feeders.

- Work on my artist career.

- Work on my massage career.

- Re-enter the outside job fighting market.

- Get myself out of VT more often by whatever means possible. Backpacking, career...whichever comes first.

- Breed my synos, please let there be success before I get my better job or go on an extended backpacking trip , leave here longer then fish can be safely boarded and must give up fish keeping as a result.

Ebony Mist
Send a message via MSN to Ebony Mist
  • Challenge Ebony Mist in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 09:03 AM

I want to get into Tattoo school and lose at least 20 lbs.

Karvo
Send a message via AIM to Karvo Send a message via MSN to Karvo
  • Challenge Karvo in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 AM

I want to eat healthier and maybe do more yoga :)
And I guess to stay away from the norm..
the other would have to be to focus on getting myself mentally better.

Angelic_Glowbear
  • Challenge Angelic_Glowbear in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 02:37 PM

I'm not making one cause I'll probably just break it anyways

darkwingedfaerie
  • Challenge darkwingedfaerie in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 02:30 AM

In the past, I haven't really believed in New Years Resolutions. Mostly because people break the promises they make to themselves. If you wanna change, then do it! But I think this year I might actually write down a list of things I want to see myself change. I think resolutions are cool when you follow through ;) On my list? Become more independent! And that's kind of a broad change, so it'll take all year. I'll get back to you on how it turned out, next year.

DelilahHeart
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart
  • Challenge DelilahHeart in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 03:29 AM

Haha... I hate resolutions but I'm just going to make one...

Go to church more than once every three months. (or maybe just Go to Church)

I don't really like challenging myself too much for an entire year, it's better to take things as they come (haha, like I actually believe that... I'm worried about where I'll be living my senior year of college and I'm a sophomore.)

sailor star rainbow
  • Challenge sailor star rainbow in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 03:47 AM

Mine for this up coming year is to loose some weight. learn how to drive a car at long last and like all ways buy some new manga and anime dvds.

Akuma-hime
  • Challenge Akuma-hime in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 05:38 AM

go to college. be nicer. lose weight

Saiyouri
  • Challenge Saiyouri in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 06:19 AM

I don't have any. I tried one once, but I forgot what it was and I can't even remember what it was anymore. To me if I want to change something or do something, I can just do it when I think of it. Not make a resoultion to do it in the next year. I never really saw the point in them.

Rochiel Silverfire
  • Challenge Rochiel Silverfire in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 12:51 AM

"Do or do not. There is no try." I need to live by this...because if you say you'll "try" then it's an excuse to only put in enough effort to look like you did something, but if you say I "will" then you put more responsibility on yourself. But, at the same time I need to learn to not beat myself up if I decide not to do something, or say I will and then can't; because I'll always know I did my best. Also, I need to floss more often =^_~=

LunarShinobi
  • Challenge LunarShinobi in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 03:17 AM

My biggest resolution is to get enough money saved up for me to go to college. I start in July, so I have less time than everyone else does.

Bandit of Love
  • Challenge Bandit of Love in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 03:22 AM

I'm not really for sure about what I want to make as m resolutions for the new year, I'm not going to even try and kid myself by trying to promise I'll lose weight because I know I won't....I guess to make more friends and have to fun times while I'm young. I'm afraid I'm too serious currently in everything I do. I mean I spend most of my time worrying about my grades and my job. >< Ugh, I also want to learn how to knit but I don't know if that'll happen or not. Oh well hopefully I'll think of something soon. :)

Selene_Felitze
  • Challenge Selene_Felitze in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 03:36 PM

I think it will be posting on Mene more, and getting rid of my extra baggage. I'm not very, very fat, but I want to recover my lost figure again! Or look even better!
Oh, I forgot to save more money, and finish to pay my college loan? That's another one!

Last edited by Selene_Felitze; 12-29-2009 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Not double posting, errors....

Amelia
  • Challenge Amelia in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 04:33 PM

I'm not making one. I used to like, years ago, but I forgot about them two days later. It's a little pointless for me. xD

Yukiii-chan
  • Challenge Yukiii-chan in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 07:52 PM

mine is probably just get good grades in school and have fun!~ :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelilahHeart View Post
Haha... I hate resolutions but I'm just going to make one...

Go to church more than once every three months. (or maybe just Go to Church)

I don't really like challenging myself too much for an entire year, it's better to take things as they come (haha, like I actually believe that... I'm worried about where I'll be living my senior year of college and I'm a sophomore.)
haha :) you'll love church...i think lol

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 12-30-2009 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: Double Posting

madamelsie
  • Challenge madamelsie in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 PM

my resolutions are to not skip as much class, to graduate before the summer, to pass the state exam, and to start working before the end of the year. of course to accomplish all that, i need to resolve to not be such a stick in the mud, to get over my insecurities and fears, and to love myself for me, weirdness and all.