• Join Us

Sally Sinema
  • Challenge Sally Sinema in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 08:50 PM

We do the same thing every year, which is go to my sister's house and spend it with her and my mum. They put on the dog show and I try to finagle the remote out of my mum so we can watch something else while my sister cooks. We unwrap gifts, then eat, then we head to the movies.

Rise-Against-Always
  • Challenge Rise-Against-Always in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 08:58 PM

I'm going to party for a while then see if I can go see one my friends later for a bit.

babykabukibrushes
  • Challenge babykabukibrushes in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 12:56 AM

Not much. I have a very small family. I fix Christmas dinner and we eat and after that not much. We couldn't afford gifts again this year so I'll be glad when its all over. It just reminds me of the hard times and wonder if they will ever end.

Kahara Michiyo
Send a message via MSN to Kahara Michiyo
  • Challenge Kahara Michiyo in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 01:02 AM

Not a whole lot, since my break started on the 12th i've pretty much been catching up on all of the shows my dad recorded for me while i was away at university. Tommorow we're headed up to one of my aunts house for a family gathering with my Dad's side of the family. Should be fun. I haven't seen any of them since last Christmas, so i'm looking forward to that part of it.

Kamikaze Kendra

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra
  • Challenge Kamikaze Kendra in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 01:10 AM

I'm just having Christmas at the grandparents' house, then coming back home to have it with my family... and the day after my best friend and I are going to exchange gifts.

Really, with everything else going on I've been having Christmas for the past week now. :D

blitzy
  • Challenge blitzy in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 01:13 AM

This year I'll be hanging out with my family and my older brother will come over on Christmas day.

We do the opening of presents in the morning and a big meal in the evening. Then on Boxing day (day after Christmas), we're visiting with my aunt.

Sev en Ester
  • Challenge Sev en Ester in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 01:56 AM

I'm doing nothing, like always. I owe people art and I planned to rewrite a story of mine and finish it within the week...Prolly won't though.

My family will most likely wake up around 11 and maybe open presents around 2 or 3...we're unmotivated these days...

maidenroseheart
  • Challenge maidenroseheart in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 03:14 AM

My mom and dad divorced when I was little and I only recently found my dad. So I celebrated with him and his family last week and am celebrating with my mom's family as is custom this week. I love them both so much. Family is so important guys.

GardeniaFly
  • Challenge GardeniaFly in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 03:19 AM

I'm just staying at home...waking up at 9 in the morning to open presents then playing the rest of the day by ear. My boyfriend is supposed to be coming over to my house later in the day too! =3

Lady Luck Infinity
  • Challenge Lady Luck Infinity in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 07:23 AM

Just finished spending time with my folks and opened my presents at the other house. I got lots of gifts!

Kyle
  • Challenge Kyle in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 07:47 AM

i am just sitting at my house opening presents, then going to see my bff and some other friends, i couldn't afford presents for anyone this year :\ it's pretty sad, and my grandparents might come over or i might have to go over there, that's going to suck :\

say-i-love-you
  • Challenge say-i-love-you in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 08:36 AM

This year I'll be opening presents with my parents before my brothers come down. Then my aunt and uncle are coming down for lunch. Then I have to work. Ugh. Work.

pinkii
  • Challenge pinkii in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 09:21 AM

I already spent my Christmas Eve at my boyfriend's family get-together, at my friend's family get-together, and at my own family get-together. I really enjoyed it - everyone was so upbeat and positive - it really makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

As for tomorrow, I'll probably chill with the family at my house and maybe run out for a quick hot chocolate run with another friend of mine.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas <3

Akstar
  • Challenge Akstar in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 05:27 PM

Though I have quiet scattered Christmases my New Years isn't. I'm not only going to be out of town for it, but not even in country for it. This will be my first year ever leaving the US due to being part of one the US high school bands selected to go to London for New Year's Day parade. We spend a week there.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
  • Challenge Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 05:51 PM

Instead of going out of town and visiting family, we've decided to just spend our Christmas and New Years at our new home. It's fairly uneventful but peaceful and relaxed. :)

maidenroseheart

Old 12-25-2009, 06:58 PM

I'm chilling on the computer snowed in a freezing house sitting by myself wondering what I should make to eat though I am more tired than hungry...and planning to find someone to come fetch me and get me to grandma's farm...

Cherish
  • Challenge Cherish in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 07:14 PM

I'm relaxing; enjoying my new laptop and I'm on my sixth glass of wine... things are starting to get fuzzy!
We've also been eating Christmas Dinner in installments throughout the day, the main course should be ready in the next 20 minutes or so... I'm so excited for the husby's roast potatoes! He does the best roasties on earth.

As for visiting family, mine are coming down on Monday. I'm so excited to see them!
We're going to visit the husby's family at around New Year's, weather permitting.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-25-2009, 07:27 PM

wow, your sure enjoying your wine :) don't drink so much you start to forget :)

Agent HEY-LEE
  • Challenge Agent HEY-LEE in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 10:32 PM

I've been staying at my moms so I opened some presents there, took my suitcase and presents down to my grandparents house, opened more presents with my cousin (Josh) and his little family, then we all went over to my great grandma's where she and one of my grandma's sisters was, ate lunch, opened up our Christmas cards with $15 inside, had some family member and her husband and dog come over, and I came back to my grandparents house. This is the first year in a long time I didn't have to go to my dad's mom's house. ^^ Well, I guess it's his house now. Eh, whatever. He called my grandma while I was at my moms, but I haven't called him back. As my mom said, "It's his turn to be disappointed for once."

AlbaRosaria
Send a message via AIM to AlbaRosaria
  • Challenge AlbaRosaria in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 PM

We went to visit most of the family we have around here, stayed, talked... We had few presents this year and over all, it felt more like just the average visit than a revered holiday. Rather sad. Right now, I am hanging out with the parental units.

ObsidianRose
  • Challenge ObsidianRose in the Arcade

Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 PM

This holiday will mostly be family time and spending time on online games at their cool events! I love their christmas events!!

maidenroseheart

Old 12-26-2009, 02:38 AM

@ObsidianRose - I love what you said about spending time with family :) That is pretty neat.

I am chilling again on the comp. waiting for my bro to get off the phone with his GF and talk to me for a bit...I've been soooo bored all day and he's the only one offline to talk to :(

Screams-Of-Death
  • Challenge Screams-Of-Death in the Arcade

Old 12-26-2009, 03:55 PM

@ sweet windmelody- Nice username, it brings up pleasant memories.

@Kamikaze Kendra- Maybe, your Christmas will be fun!

@Kahara Michiyo- That reminds me of some family gatherings I have had in the past, and times, I spent at my uncle's wedding.

@blitzy- My, brother lives with me, so he's at my house like all day, not a good thing.

@Sev en Ester-Okay.

@maidenroseheart-How I get along with my family, is vital.

@Agent HEY-LEE-I wish I got to see more family on the holidays!

@AlbaRosaria-I hope you feel better soon.

@maidenroseheart- I hope you feel better soon!

Happy holidays, everyone!

torhu_anime
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime
  • Challenge torhu_anime in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 03:32 AM

Nothing at all. The 25th is the only active day. Other than that, it just computer and TV.

Screams-Of-Death
  • Challenge Screams-Of-Death in the Arcade

Old 12-27-2009, 02:00 PM

This, holiday I read the book with the title without conscience.