Tasty ones <3 12 33.33%
Pretty,Adowable and Tasty x3 23 63.89%
I dun't like cupcakes :O 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 05:14 PM

I like cupcakes that are tasty, but it is a plus if they look cute. :)

Aemilia
  • Challenge Aemilia in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:21 PM

I love cupcakes. They are fun to make and fun to eat. I like to make my own from scratch but will sometime use a mix. Even if I use a mix I always doctor them up. I have to add my stuff or they're nothing special. Does anyone else do that with box recipe? I always add almond and vanilla extract to mine.

I really want to get into cupcake decorating but am hesitant because it isn't necessarily figure friendly. I was at the craft store recently and I was looking at all the pretty liners. They so many things that you can't get at the grocery store. I also saw a book at Barnes and Nobles that tell you how to make cupcakes that look like puppies. I didn't have time to look at the book so I didn't get it. I would say the name of it but that might be considered advertising.

Josephine Grimkill
  • Challenge Josephine Grimkill in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:29 PM

I didn't know anyone got very involved with cupcakes. I just use a box cake mix and whip up some buttercream icing. We keep wrappers on hand, you know, the blue, pink, yellow, white packs, but I've had some holiday themed ones before. Throw in some food coloring for the icing, and bam! Cupcakes!

Yukiii-chan
  • Challenge Yukiii-chan in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 08:43 PM

i <33 cupcakes! they are really good, but NOT TO MUCH FROSTING! if too much, it will make me gag! >.<

Ryn Gray
  • Challenge Ryn Gray in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 PM

I'm just the opposite, I love an excess of frosting. *giggle* I normally make homemade frosting and eat the leftovers, but recently I've been getting frosting in a can (very little room in my kitchen for cooking...) and have been trying hard not to eat all the frosting before I use it.

And I love drawing little pictures on cupcakes, or letters and making out a sentence. I spelled out a message in cupcakes and left them for my husband to find when he got home from work back when we were dating. (It was Valentine's Day, so being silly and romantic is okay. I know I'm lame... *giggle*)

VampMiyu
  • Challenge VampMiyu in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 08:52 PM

oh my god your avi looks so edible! lol
I WOVE cupcakes! the cuter the better >< KAWAI! specially if they have frostings mmm

omg I'm drooling now...

AiLoveGaara
  • Challenge AiLoveGaara in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 09:50 PM

I love cupcakes.
<33
They're the prettier daintier cousin of muffins.
Lol
I don't really decorate cupcakes.
I made Funfetti cupcakes during Thanksgiving and they were delicious.
Until my sister put this nasty frosting on them.
>.>;

Last edited by Knerd; 02-14-2010 at 12:55 AM..

RawrMuse
Send a message via Yahoo to RawrMuse
  • Challenge RawrMuse in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:24 PM

lovely comments my dears^^ well then i shall response to all of them :P.okai so some ppl said tht they just buy them from the supermarket and they make them very easy while other ppl said they like to make them cuter,to write letters, to make faces and so on^^ i recently tried a cute recipe i saw on the internet tht ish rather simple with a heart decoration on the top but the wrapper was with hearts too and it was cute^^even if it was simple it took time and beeing as it was made by my own hand i think it was more delicious then any other cupcakes in the world^^ my family sure loved them >.< homemade cupcakes r special =3 tht ish for sure =3

Tags