xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-27-2011, 07:23 PM

Liz looked at him and drop the gun and than fell over and was knocked out and than a ghost came out of her body and it was Kin and smiled at him. "I see you have picked to save her I'm so happy Blank that you picked her please forget about me I am happy without you. you are a sweet guy but what happen to me was so long ago you must be with her Liz needs you. You need her too be with her and protect her you are the only one can." Kin looked at him and than a white was in front of her and than she said "I must go please take care of her." Kin went to him and gave him his ring back she held it for 50 years and will be fine. Kin walked to the light and than she was gone forever.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-27-2011, 09:33 PM

"Kin!" he cried, but she was gone. He was now crying as he held the ring tightly in his hand. He looked down at Liz and shook her. "Liz?" he said as he wiped away his tears.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-28-2011, 04:27 AM

Liz heard everything and was awake and looked at him "you miss her don't you?" Liz got up and looked at him and said "than why you need me around I know you loved her and if you want to go to heaven and be with her do it you hurt me and care for only her not me." Liz head was down and she was crying she couldnt stop crying at all.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-29-2011, 03:06 PM

"Liz that's true...I do love Kin...she was my fist love. She was my past though and you are my present and possibly my future." he said and wiped away her tears. "Please stop crying." he said to her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 08:47 PM

Liz looked at him and was still crying a bit but knew he cared for her and really hugged him back tight. Liz looked at him and tried to smile to him but couldnt but she did a little bit and she kissed him on the cheek and smiled to him and look at his hand a ring. "Blank what is that ring?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-29-2011, 08:55 PM

"Oh, I gave this to Kin...but now I want you to have it..." he said as he slid it onto her wedding finger.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 09:01 PM

Liz looked at him and blushed a bit and than the ring was on her finger she smiled and than saw clear attacked him she was shocked what he did.

Clear was not happy he jump on to black and they fought "dont you do that again blank it is not a good idea!"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-26-2011, 10:02 PM

Blank looked over at Clear and was confused. "What are you talking about Clear?" he asked him.