View Poll Results: batman or superman
batman 14 77.78%
superman 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

ToxicGeist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2009, 12:46 PM

Batman FTW! Ide side with him any day, superman bothers me, like...everything about him, the way he talks, his lame hairstyle....his underwear over his tights
Dx lol.

Squee-chan
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Affinity View Post
Though I like Batman a great deal more than Superman, Superman is almost guaranteed to win in a fight. Unless Batman's suit happened to have been made out of Kryptonite, Superman would beat him to a bloody pulp.
Ah, but you see the flaw in your logic is this- Batman ALWAY has Kryptonite. XD He has methods to remove all members of the Justice League from commission should they become evil/controlled (which leads to problems when supervillains discover this O_o).

I'd have to give Batman by vote because I love the Gotham world- the villains, the sidekicks, the civilians, the police force... love. But no one here seems to give Superman the credit he deserves. He is an amazing character, and a damn good hero. Aside from Batman, not many people stand a chance against him. Even without the super strength, he can still fly, use ice breath, heat vision, and super speed. He's truly a force to reckoned with.

Superman is not lame or cliche, and I'm frankly offended when people say this. They just think- "oh, he's just too strong and uninteresting/Boyscout." But Clark has a lot of depth as a character. Superman is witty which few people take into account. He has a strange relationship with his villains, and is one of the few heroes acknowledged by the press and public- he is in good relations on an international level. Batman can't even be seen with the police force in most cases; Gordon keeps their meetings "secret."

I DO prefer Batman, but Superman is very near and dear to me as well. XD

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Affinity View Post
Though I like Batman a great deal more than Superman, Superman is almost guaranteed to win in a fight. Unless Batman's suit happened to have been made out of Kryptonite, Superman would beat him to a bloody pulp.

In the comic series. batman had a list of how to take down every member of the
justice league, including superman. This was of course was in case any of them went bad. There was also the dark night alternate reality where batman kicked superman's ass.

Batman's smarter and superman's too much of a goody goody.

(Ack! My comic geek girl is showing! *covers is up, blushing*)

x_X_ForgottonDeath_X_x

Old 04-27-2009, 03:46 AM

i completely hate both sperman and batman i prefer naruto death not and dragonball

II Certified II
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2009, 03:11 AM

ok i would choose Superman just because of his super human abilities
but that's just fiction. So i think Batman is better,, it's possible for someone to be the Batman

For other superheroes i like Emma Frost wow she can turn into diamond form.

Berri
Very fresh and juicy stuff!

Old 05-06-2009, 10:23 PM

Batman, of course.
There's no need for explinations, he's just the BATman. No superpowers, no "i can lift up the planet", nothing like that. And someone already said it, but the villains are way cooler in Gotham city that in Metropolis. Plus, he doesn't need to wear electric blue leggings to be sexy.

AgentKaz
The spandex'd wonder!

Old 05-07-2009, 05:56 PM

Batman. He's rich.

nightlydeity
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2009, 03:01 PM

batman, because he has a cause, and the fact that there isnt anything supernatural about him. not saying super man is bad, if you are an alien and you have those powers on earth, glad you are using them for good, but batman is just like you or me (only rich) and he tries to do the same thing. Plus batman is no boy scout about it.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-11-2009, 02:50 AM

Ha! You are all wrong! Wolverine would kick ALL of thier butts!. The guy is industructable! If he gets hurt he just heals himself back up in 2.5 seconds!

AND Batman does have a superpower. He has the power of MONEY $$$

Rumpus Ruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2009, 02:20 PM

I choose Batman. I don't know I've always loved Batman as much as I've loved Superman. Both of them have their good points and bad points. But as a favorite of mine Batman. Not just because of the recent Batman films. I'm basing myself on the classical 90s cartoon series of Batman and Justice League (I looved the Justice League.). Sure, the movies increased my favorite up the charts but still I didn't need those movies to know who my favorite hero was.

Alexagirlie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 AM

BATMAN NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU BATAMN! heheehheheheheheehehehhe

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM

I'm probably going to argue this out logically ^^''

I would say batman because he has more skill and determination. For me, Batman is just a normal human being but he busts his butt saving people for a deeper purpose. Well, he's mostly just taking revenge on his parents' deaths but that is a much deeper purpose than superman at least. He actually lost his family to crime and in the movie, we know he lost the girl he loved as well so he definitely has a lot to fight for. So, he's rich and he has a lot of money to get all the gadgets he wants. that's a plus for him but probably if he were poor, he might not cut it out so well.

Superman isn't exactly poor neither is he rich but he was born with super powers so he really didn't need to try much. And I don't understand why he fights either. Its just the sense of justice thing I guess? I don't really buy that XD Superman's super powers gives him a lot of edge but if you took that away and have him fight batman, batman would pwn him.

Then again, if you took batman's gadget away and superman's powers away... Well, I still think batman would win based on fighting skill and speed. Superman just heavily relies on powers...

Batman for the win! His movies are more entertaining by far anyways!