• Join Us

CuddlyQuiche
  • Challenge CuddlyQuiche in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:23 PM

I'm not fond of some of the pyotrs stuff, but I still like the majority none the less. <33 Oh btw I was watching G-force today Lemon 8D IT WAS SO FUNNY!

Sadistic Lemon
  • Challenge Sadistic Lemon in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:24 PM

The Pytros items are the ones I'm not fond on O.O and I love G-Force! It is so funny rofl, I love the ferret/hamster cross in the petshop he makes me laugh so hard x3 especially when his secret is revealed.

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 07:26 PM

Hamster/Ferret: YES MY GRANDFATHER WAS A FERRET BUWHAHAHAA!

xD I love that hamster, especially when he gets brought in with the mice to the base! RIGHT! WRONG!!! -dances at the end with a shaky bottom-

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 07:28 PM

Rofl! I remember that bit! It was the best <3 I wish I could see G-Force in 3D again xD especially sinces its almost like you can touch their fur...

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 07:31 PM

-scrubbles up Darwin- I love Darwin lol He's so funny and his facial expressions are so well animated! The MOLE is the MOLE! xD Love quotes. So what you doing tomorrow Lemon?

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 07:33 PM

Tomorrow most likely being pestered by cousins, watching a DVD with the family and drinking alcopops lol. I HAS BLUE WKD! *dances* I love that stuff so much I also has red WKD. <3 What are you doing tomorrow?

EDIT: Omg my brother is bringing down an endless supply of alcohol rofl! How much did my parents buy?! xD

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 07:45 PM

Omg NOOO NOT ALCOPOPS! They make my waist line go BOOM! D; I love alcopops though. We're getting ready for Santa for Rowan tonight to surprise him tomorrow and say Santa's came 8D

We even got "Reindeer Dust", magical sparkling oats you put on your drive so the reindeers know where to land.

It was so funny cuz my little brother then went, "We need to put on (neighbour's name here) so Santa come her house!" His round face was set into horror at the thought of no one else having santa without magic oats!

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 07:56 PM

Rofl! That is so, so cute! My mam never did anything like that the most I got was the visit to the metro centre in order to sit on Santa's lap lol. I want to do that to my child now and say that the magical oats ward off the evil Santa who steals your presents!

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 07:58 PM

>=D My kids will be traumatised from an early age with Saint Nickolas! -throws the evil santa at them- xD I love my child hood nightmares of Santa coming to steal me in a sack and throw me away or work in his work shop on the North Pole and never see my family again D:>

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:00 PM

Yes! I also want to education my kids about road demons that steal your sweets if you forget to check for cars or play on the road. I'll also have other crazy apparently true stories that conviently happened on the street they live on lol. xD I may even invent a ghost that protects you in the dark in hope they'll sleep without the light on.

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:03 PM

Yes dark is a scary thing for children, we need to somehow protect them from the fear that is naturally instilled into human babes XD My children will be terriffied of the light with me around xD

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:05 PM

Lol! What will you have then a black bulb that somehow darkens the room during the day? Or will just have no light bulbs at all. Anyway my theory is that children are scared of the dark because it come so sudden with light bulbs to children it is like one moment it is light the next moment it is "WHY CAN'T I SEE?!"

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:07 PM

O.O THE SOLUTION TO THAT IS CANDLES! and christmas bears and cows with top hats >=D I love candles but can't seem to ever put them on.....lousy pretty candles defying logic! I can't believe I'm up the north though! I love the snow here! <3

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:12 PM

Yeah! I love candles too! They are so pretty o3o I thought they had mass amounts of snow up south too... I really miss you when you're down London! >.<

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:14 PM

There's no snow down there anymore apparently >=D I got my white christmas still though! D: I miss you too when I'm south! -hugs- D; I miss you too much! =D Btw are you going on a quick holiday before new years?

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:15 PM

Not really but I'm stopping at a hotel for a new year do from the 31st and go home on the first and its like a 10 minute drive from home.

EDIT: O.O The snow must melt really fast down south... That is just crazy since we've had no rain and it has been too cold for it to melt temperature wise.

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:24 PM

Ah so that's what you were doing, i was curious. I had sort of listened but then my brain got distracted by subways....-laughs- I'm sorry xD

I miss you so much D: I can't wait to beat up your boyfriend though >=D Shall I post on the RP aswell me dear?

And we didn't get as much as you up north nor did it snow on the saturday!

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:28 PM

Wow xD and the news kept complaining about all the trouble the transport was having down South lol ~ tsk

Yes post on the rp thread! I wants to reply lol >D It is ok I get easily distracted by things, I'd of thought I had ADD if I didn't get good grades at college lol I'm seriously that bad, I'm often like hey a butterfly *follows*.

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:31 PM

Lol the south can't cope with any weather except mildly dry. xD Lol Okay will reply on the RP thread too!

Man I can't wait for christmas o.o and it's tomorrow! I wasn't excited till I saw the magic oaats XO

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:32 PM

I am always excited for Christmas! I love how everyone comes over and how I get to spend time with family and open presents <3. Then there is the food o3o I love Christmas dinner so much, Christmas is just an awesome time of year...

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:37 PM

Food makes me so hungry =___= I love food so much...Evil thing. I love christmas games and the crackers o.o How mad is that? And everyone wearing silly christmas hats and my little brother's being too big for his head and it slides down one side XO

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 PM

lol! I don't mind Christmas crackers, I hate party poppers though, they are too loud >.< I've never liked things that make loud noises. Yes, yes I will always love those Christmas hats! xD especially when one of the boys gets a pink one!

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:41 PM

Rofl yes pink hat on a guy! Nothing more manly! Except a Man Drawer! -slides out dramatically- Btw I've posted on the Rp love. And I love the fact that every christmas someone HAS to be drunk o.o usually my eldest young brother but still.

Sadistic Lemon

Old 12-24-2009, 08:43 PM

Rofl! Man Drawers are the best! Yes my little brother got drunk last Christmas naughting little will big thing. He snuck vodka into his cola xD and my mam wouldn't believe my cousins when the told her until he came down with obvious symptoms of being drunk.

CuddlyQuiche

Old 12-24-2009, 08:45 PM

Roflmao! Bad little brother! They're always so naughty. Mine had snuck out a whole half bottle of whiskey and down it =____= BAD! -le slap of the dirty paws-

=D I made shortbread biscuits with little one yesterday! And they were making the gingerbread train today 8D The red icing had no mercy on little one's clothing or my fingers =___=

Tags