Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-06-2014, 05:35 PM

Usagi kept his eyes on the other's, he was not here to care if the other was dressed or not. He took a breath, before he decided to speak. "I spoke to the true owner of this place" a lightly amused smile tugged at his lips. "It seems I will be sticking around for awhile...he suggested it would be best to become aquainted with this place and that you would be the one to speak to" he said, speaking what the other had told him. "Though if you are not in the mood, I do not wish to trouble you with something like this..I can find my own way, he suggested taking the human female as well, something that would surely displease you as well."

He watched the other for a moment, taking in his reactions and the like as he spoke up. The other seeming annoyed enough as it was from all of the events that had happened within the area already. It was true he could have found his way around on his own, and the shadows would help if need be, so there was little need for a guide. Then again, it was best to get information from the locals. And if the female came, it would be more possible that Usagi would be a mediator to keep things stable, though he doubted the other would be so foolish now in taking the girl's life against the other's orders.

(Just realized Cade never actually introduced himself XD. To Usagi anyways, so he dosn't know his name lol.)

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-06-2014, 07:19 PM

Bell's body had tensed and then relaxed as Usagi mentioned Cade. Anger and annoyance seemed to intensify for a moment, followed by hesitation. A reluctance to do something he didn't really want to do, but was more or less powerless to go against. "Tch. Damn that Cade." His arms uncrossed from his chest and Bell looked extremely displeased. "As if I have a choice, I guess this is just some more punishment heaped upon the pile." A hand ran through his hair and then he was shouldering past Usagi. Bell knew if Cade wanted to really punish him, things would have been far worse, it was more like Cade just wanted to endlessly annoy him.

He glanced down the hallway, looking one way then the other before he shrugged. "Dunno where the stupid human is." He didn't seem displeased by that, he could just not bring her along and tell Cade he couldn't find her. A shiver ran down his spine, though it was more respect for Cade than fear that made Bell decide against that. "Might as well look for her." Briefly Bell wondered if his day could get any worse or any more annoying than it already was.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-07-2014, 12:41 AM

She sighed when Red stepped back, and crossed her arms. "And who is your pack, Red? Other then Bell, I mean." It was obvious the vampire was very important to Red, above him in the hierachy of things most probably. Gwen knew she'd rate low on the rung of any pack, human that she was. Vulnerable and frail like any of her kind when faced with someone stronger, faster, older ...

"I wouldn't have told anyone ... You're my friend, why would I even think of doing something like that when it's so important?' She had no right to expect his trust. Truly, it was too soon for her to trust him... But Gwen wanted to trust Red, despite the debacle in the forest.

The vampire leaned back against his hands, and stared at the bubbles popping slightly in the alcohol. Water flowing filled his ears. When it stopped, Regan righted himself and leaned forward to prop his elbows against the coffee table. When the shower stopped and the other man walked out, he grinned. His thirsty gaze was not for the drinks in front of him, but for the dark haired man.

"Well I might be a jackass sometimes, but I'd rather be called Regan." He chuckled a bit and shook his head. "So, what brings you to the castle?" The vampire lifted a glass to his lips and took a quick sip.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2014, 08:12 AM

The glass was in Nate's hand as he settled back, lifting it his mouth and taking in the sharp scent with a slight smile. "Regan, huh?" he hummed, taking a quick sip, rolling the amber liquid over his tongue. He let that slip down his throat with a slight shudder.

"Not bad," he muttered, dropping his eyes to it before, with a muffled grunt, he slammed it back, taking what was left in a single and practiced swallow. A shudder raced up his spine at the burning that filled his chest and stomach. It was not entirely unpleasant.

With a lick of his lips, he placed the glass on the table, reaching for the bottle to pour himself a little more. It was a good start, but he needed much much more.

He paused for a moment as Regan spoke, looking up to him before looking back to the liquid gold in his hand.

"Curiosity at first. Biggest place in town, mysterious owner, 'no trespassing' signs...screamed bad news so here I am," he said, pouring more into his glass before placing it back on the table. "Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was crawling with vampires. And wolves. And everything else that helped make my life a hell."

He took a quick gulp, licking his lips and staring into the glass. "Well...most everything..." There were no witches here. There were no too-tall monsters with skin like milk and a fathomless, shifting void for a face that seemed all at once small and yet immensely vast.

His lips twitched and he took another swallow.

"What about you?" he asked, swirling what was left in his glass absently. "What brought you to this shit-hole of a town? Let me guess....werewolf? Hmmm no...oh, a ghoul? Witch? Vampire?"

A smile curled on his face, growing with every half-baked suggestion.

"Or are you just a normal person who got stupid and served himself on a platter?" His smile became a grin. "Not gonna lie, you kind of look it."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-07-2014, 09:54 PM

Apparently his companion liked his drink. Wordlessly, the vampire rummaged inside his bag and pulled out another bottle, this one had a rich dark liquid in it's depths. The only kind of liquid Regan was interested in ran in veins, and wasn't bottled.

"You think I look stupid?" Regan wrapped his hand around Nate's wrist with on smooth move. He squeezed lightly, and smiled some.

Fangs flashed white. Regan let them show, the longer then normal fangs that marked a vampire apart from humanity. The skin on his hand, always normally cool, was beginning to warm. "Well I'm not. Not gonna lie. In fact, I think of myself as rather intelligent, for having survived the centuries as I have."

Carefully, Regan leaned forward and slid his tongue against the pulse at the base of Nate's hand. Then he looked up with a hint of a smile, a clear invitation, a question, in his eyes. "Can't you guess at what I am by now? My dear man, you've stumbled into far more then you bargained for I warrant." The vampire settled back quite neatly on his side of the coffee table again, and took a swig of his drink as if nothing at all had happened.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-07-2014, 11:18 PM

Cade, so that was the man's name? He watched the other calm a bit, before seeming to get annoyed once more. He was then moving off down the hall half naked still, seeming to be thinking of going on without the girl, before deciding to go look for her. "She's in the kitchen" he said simply, he had after all been down there not long ago, "she was making tea for the others with that...other human female." He watched the other, as his shadow began to once more fuse with the others in the area. "It seems though that she has moved, the other female is still in the kitchen with that wolf man of yours" he brushed a few strands of hair from his eyes. He did not give a second thought to the other being possibly curious of how he could know such things. He moved to pass him.

"I will go get her, while you finish dressing hmm?" he chuckled lightly, "unless you would desire to remain in such a state." With that he walked away down the hall, following the direction of his shadow, along towards the female's room. When he stood in front of the door, he lifted a hand and knocked as he had done with Bell's door. "Forgive my intrusion" he spoke through the wood, "but it seems the two of us are in a similar situation of being asked to be of service here....if you would care to join Mr. Bell and I for a look around the castle, now would be the time to speak up. If you are in the middle of working though, you could always ask him for a more private tour at a later time." From the information of his shadow, she was on the computer. what it was she was looking at, he did not pry, for he did not really care. It was her business alone.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-07-2014, 11:45 PM

Katerina hadn't gotten far in her research or in her tea when there was a knock at her door. She wondered who it could be, but then she heard a familiar voice. She listened to Usagi speak, and then looked at her computer in thought. Her research could wait she supposed. She really did not want a private anything with that purple haired vampire.

Katerina set her tea on the nightstand, along with her glasses. She grabbed for her pen and closed her notebook, holding it to her body with the intention of bringing it along to make notes. She crossed the floor and opened the door. "Hey Usagi," she said with a smile. "I think it would be best if we went together," she said, not explaining that she didn't trust Bell in the least.

She closed her door behind her. "What kind of service?" she wondered though. What could she possibly be called to do? Momentarily she wondered how Gwen was doing in the kitchen. Probably just fine if Bell was busy.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-07-2014, 11:55 PM

He chuckled lightly at her choice of rather going together. He had figured as much, nodding to her as she closed the door. When she asked the next question he paused. "Forgive me but...I do not know what he wants with you" he says, "I was merely informed of what I have mentioned already, perhaps Bell will be able to tell you more?" he suggested. He was not even sure of what this Cade man would want of him. He had not specified anything in particular for the moment, other than the fact that he was forbidden to leave and free to do as he wished for the moment. He frowned slightly in thought. He wondered what this deal would entail once more as things advanced with it.

As quickly as it had appeared though, the frown was gone. He gave a slight bow, gesturing down the hall lightly with his hand. "After you then milady" he smiled lightly. It was effortless to be more charming and a gentleman, it was just how Usagi was. Though there was a slight playfulness about his mannerism since the dealings with his shadow in the kitchen before the others had come in. Perhaps a bit of his darker side was peeking though. He then wondered if him being forbidden to leave meant the castle strictly, or the village as well. He would need to feed himself soon enough, and if he could not go out into the village, someone here would need to become a meal. He doubted the owner would get mad as long as he did not kill anyone, but he did not desire to cause trouble either. He sighed, he supposed he would have to wait till after they spoke again.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2014, 12:20 AM

Nate chuckled as the man seemed almost insulted, moving to take another swallow. Only to have his movement halted with a cold hand on his wrist. He went rigid, eyes sliding down to stare at it before moving over to Regan's smiling face.

Fangs, glittering and long and made to pierce. So shit-for-brains was a vampire...that wasn't entirely unexpected, but he would have preferred something a little less...prideful. Well...that wasn't really the word, but it was close enough to what he felt.

He moved to take another swallow when Regan's hand clamped over his opposite wrist, cold and very dead. His eyes slide downward, resting on the offending limb with a very cold, almost angry look.Then the tongue was on his hand, slick and wet and clammy and sliding over his wrist in a gesture that could be mistaken for sensual. Or predatory.

A low noise left Nate's throat, a hitching sort of growl that rumbled his chest and caused his lip to curl. It stopped when the other leaned back, commenting on how deep in this he was. How he had gotten more than he had bargained.\

Nate's face twisted as he barked out a laugh, slamming back what was in his glass with a grunt and thick swallow. "Oh no...I bargained to get drunk," he said, a crooked smile forming on his face. "And I think I'm doing that remarkably well at that, my vampire compadre."

He leaned forward, over the table, and poked the other man right in the middle of his forehead. A sharp, quick jab. Almost playful. Mostly daring, almost eager to see a violent reaction.

He slumped back to his previous position, grabbing the open bottle as he went and not even bothering to pour as he took a long swing.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-08-2014, 12:46 AM

Regan made a face. Then he cradled his chin on his hand. He tapped the table, beating out a rhythm. "Why even get drunk? Do you want to forget something that badly?" The redhead settled om looking at the other man's neck.

He licked his lips. "Would you consider giving me something for the booze?" Regan would probably end up drunk on Nate's blood. Or not. Sometimes it was so hard to say how he'd react to anyone's blood. This man's ... Oh he hoped it would intoxicating to him. It was so interesting to think that Nate could roll with the punches. Regan hadn't known anyone like that in a long while, friend, lover, or otherwise. It was refreshing.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2014, 07:24 AM

Nate swirled the liquid in the crystal bottle, watching it with an almost distant look. He was already starting to feel fuzzy, distant. That was good. He couldn't help but smile.

When Regan asked if he wanted to forget, Nate lifted his eyes, blinking at him before looking away again. "S'not possible to forget. What happened and what I did I uh...can't make go away," he started, licking his lips as he tried to form the words correctly.

"It uh...it does help with the...the guilt though...Oh, and the nightmares." He lifted his eyes again, giving the man a grin before taking another swig.

When it was mentioned that something be given in exchange for the alcohol he groaned, head falling back. "Of course...no one ever just gives out booze, do they?" he grumbled, leaning over the table and tapping his fingers on the glass.

"Fine, whatever," he shrugged, throwing his hand up and sniffing. "Just know that if it's blood your after, the last bat who had his teeth in me said I tasted like mud."

He lifted the bottle in a mock sort of toast before going in for another drink, increasing the slight fuzz in his mind by just a tad more. When the bottle neck lowered and his mouth was free, he chuckled, lifting a hand to rub his mouth and face.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-09-2014, 12:13 AM

Regan snorted and slunk his way to the other side of the coffee table. He settled down beside the curly haired man, and pressed a hand on Nate's shoulder. "Let me be the judge of that, hmm? " Regan leaned forward without really thinking about it, close enough that he could hear the blood throbbing beneath Nate's skin, and smell the soap he'd used in the shower.

'I bet you taste ... delicious. But are you sure about this?" His fingers moved to find the pulse at the base of Nate's neck. The vampire was still at a friendly, yet not too intimate, distance. This was more of a trade, then any kind of sliding into intimacy. He didn't know what Nate wanted, except booze. Regan made a mental note to go and get some more from in town the next day.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2014, 02:47 AM

Nate's shoulders stiffened when the other grew closer, taking in a breath through his nose as the other leaned in. He could feel the slight wisp of breath, a slight waver of movement along his skin.

Just enough to take in barely a hint of his scent.

He turned his head, blinking down at the shoulder before giving him a toothy smile, chuckling slightly. The hand on his neck was a little unprecedented, a bit of presence he didn't exactly dislike. It was almost comforting, a firm presence.

He moved his eyes to the other's face, lids hooded and his cheeks and nose flushed with alcohol. "Come on man," he mumbled, the sound low in his throat. Almost like a growl.

"S'what you want isn't it? Don't know what's stopping ya." He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, taking a long breath through his nose. "Go ahead and take your fill."

"Just make sure I fucking wake up in the morning." There was a slight hitch to his voice, an upturn in tone and hitch. Like he was cracking a joke.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-09-2014, 02:24 PM

Red ignored her first question, and shook his head at the second thing she said. "No. You'd tell. Eventually." Secrets always had a way of coming out, even if the person who knew the secret didn't mean for it to. Though it seemed like she was more concerned with the issue of trust, she didn't say it, but Red could almost sense it. Trust. She hadn't trusted him when he'd warned her to stay away, if she had, she'd be safe in her house, instead of dangerously close to Bell. It didn't matter now, here she was. Here they were, in the castle. A sighed passed his frowning lips and he moved, turning away from her. There was little he could do to protect her now, if something were to happen.

Bell had blinked and glanced down at himself when Usagi mentioned dressing. He was dressed. The vampire stood there for a moment as the other moved on down the hall. "Tch." Bell ran a hand through his hair and lazily began to follow. He stood there, a few feet away as the man knocked on the door and spoke to the human within. Bell's annoyance growing. When she stepped out of the room, Bell closed the distance between him and the two rather rapidly. He was almost glaring at Katerina, and wrinkling his nose as if he were smelling something particularly foul, he also jabbed a finger in her direction, almost as if he were accusing her of something. "You're the housekeeper now, so I have to show you around." Well maybe not exactly housekeeper, but Bell spat the words with a very high level of annoyance. He was not pleased about that.

"You get to do all the things Rose did..seems like she isn't coming back." Bell wasn't happy about Rose just leaving like that either, but it happened all the time. Creatures came and they went. Bell had no intention of leaving. "Tend the garden, keep the castle tidy, and just..I dunno. Womanly things. But don't touch any of my things, especially Red." Bell was growling now, almost possessively, then he shrugged. He shoved his hands in his pockets and started moving on down the hall. Glancing over his shoulder to see if they were coming so he could start the annoying, boring tour already.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-09-2014, 03:26 PM

The red head leaned in and bit. He was gentle about it, careful not to cause any more pain then was necessary for the first drink. Regan didn't know what the other vampire's taste had been like, because he certainly didn't think Nate tasted like mud. Oh no ... in fact he rather delighted in the taste of this blood, the earthiness of it, the slight salty tang.

His arms wrapped around the other man, pulling him close. When he pulled back, Regan made sure that the puncture wounds were in a good state, already beginning to heal. He licked his lips. "Oh you'll wake up tomorrow, don't worry. Maybe a little later then usual, but you'll wake up."

Regan lingered close. Reveling in the warmth of a living person, even if that person happened to be drunk. He could smell it on Nate's breath. Of course he wanted to ask what had happened to cause the nightmares, but really there was no need for that.

Gwen sighed and moved to follow Red. "We're still friends ... right?" She eyed the floor. It was easier to follow Red, then to wander around in the castle. At least if she met up with Bell again, then the werewolf could run interference. She didn't know where Katerina was ... The woman had been very nice. Maybe they could be friends.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 09-10-2014 at 01:48 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-09-2014, 04:12 PM

"Huh," Katerina said, particularly curious about what she could actually be of use for in a place like this. She caught sight of Bell out of the corner of her eye as he hastily approached. She didn't move from her spot, stubbornly, as he pointed his dumb finger at her. Though she did blink rather owlishly at his words.

"Me?" she questioned. "Why?" she questioned again. It wasn't like she wasn't all about earning her keep around here, but taking care of all of, everything? Was that even possible for a single person? She supposed Rose did it. But Rose was a vampire, too. And they, you know, had vampire speed and stuff. She was a snail compared to that.

It was other things though, that led her to a confused state... Usagi's words, and now Bell's led her to believe that there was someone else here ordering them both around and running things. The real owner? Katerina knew it! Bell didn't seem like the type to just own a castle like this. He seemed more of a grouchy old, sit on the porch rocker and shout at everyone to get off his castle lawn type. Not one to openly invite others in, of any kind.

When she was told to keep her hands off his things, Katerina looked at Usagi. The two of them knew Gwen was in the kitchen with Red right now. Did Bell know that? Internally, Katerina groaned. How was she supposed to play castle maid and watch over Gwen? Simple, she realized. Recruit the other woman to help her out! Genius.

Still, "Gladly," she'd snapped back at Bell. She didn't want to touch his stupid vampire things anyway. He was already walking away. "Uhg," she said, moving to follow, knuckles white around her pen. She should have brought the pencil. She imagined herself pummeling Bell into the floor with her notebook. Whooosaaa.... she tried to calm herself. Katerina herself had quite the anger streak, though she was obviously much better at containing it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-09-2014, 06:05 PM

Usagi watched the exchange in words for a moment between the human and vampire. He remained silent for now, there was no need to interject himself into it and get on anyone's nerves. Besides, his mind was on other things. He sighed, the two moving off down the hall. He could see the tension now in the girl's body language. It was easy to tell the vampire was already annoyed as well, this was going to be a pain. He followed along, a bit behind the other two watching them for the moment.

It was kind of amusing though. The two of them were playing one big game of cat and mouse, where the roles seemed to be shifting at times. Who would end up as what in the end? He chuckled a bit to himself, as he let his eyes begin to linger around the hall they traveled. He had been taking in the sites a bit earlier, but had not wanted to get to far involved, not knowing where he should intrude or not. Then again, he was even more unsure now.

He sighed, running a hand halfway through the front of his hair before leaving it there against his head. This was such a bother, perhaps this little tour would give him some insight? If the other's could keep their hands off of each other long enough for them to get through it. His shadow slid up along the wall, laughing silently. It turned white eyes in the direction of the other two ahead of them for a moment. "Indeed" he said in a voice barley above a whisper. He sighed, moving on as his shadow sunk to the floor once more.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2014, 01:20 AM

The presence at his side grew closer, leaning in and brushing his skin lightly. Then it was wet and cold and there was piercing pain through through his neck, a gentle sensation of pulling dulling the pain to a dull ache.

He made a noise as the pressure was taken away, the vampire mumbled against him but Nate was no longer paying attention. A feeling had pooled in his gut and he needed more of it. With the drunken haze clouding his senses (and silencing the oily thing in him that slithered into a ball and slept) and causing him to lean after him.

He ignored the trickle of blood that dripped down his neck, ignored the light-headedness that came with the sudden blood loss. If anything, it only encourage his next action; he bit back.

It wasn't anything damaging. It didn't even break the skin. It was an action based on instinct, something buried in him that surfaced. He couldn't even stop his hand from reaching up and gripping the other's opposite shoulder, pulling him closer as Nate gnawed at the base of other's neck. Teasing.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-10-2014, 01:45 AM

Regan growled. His fingers dug into cloth, tugged and pulled at what was there. Red locks shifted as the vampire let his head fall back. His throat was exposed entirely. One hunger had transformed into another. From the thirst for blood had arisen other instincts, and now the vampire wouldn't rest until they were satisfied.

Once nature's drive had run its course, Regan wondered silently about what had just happened. He had never expected things to end up as they had with this man. Not during their first conversation, or ever after that. Nate hadn't seemed like the type. Clothes had been thrown around the room. The vampire chuckled a bit as he slipped away to pull on his pants.

He glanced over his shoulder at the form on the bed. Regan swept his hair from his eyes and licked his lips. He'd known the castle was going to be interesting, but he'd never expected anything so exciting from the moment he'd walked through the door!

Chibipet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-10-2014, 01:51 AM

The blonde blinked her eyes twice as she noticed she has been standing near the stairs for quite a while. She noticed that some people came upstairs as well. Her grey hues glanced around the area and noticed a few new faces. Isabella was no longer surprised; people and beings need a place to stay too. The blonde began to shuffle her feet down the hall after glancing around. Her eyes shifted from right to left looking for a room to shower in.

"Hmm let's try this room." she thought.

The fairy was located down the hallway. She turned right previously and was gaining interest of a room that was 3 doors down from where she turned. Her knuckles gently tapped on the door. Slowly, she turns the knob and was shocked to see it turn so easily. Then she sheepishly sticks her head in the room. She glances around the seemingly vacant room and begins to speak.

"Is anyone in here?" she asks in a soft tone.

At this point, Isabella's body was half inside the room.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2014, 03:33 AM

Nate lay on the bed, covered only by the thick duvet. His eyes were closed, still enjoying the the feelings fluttering through his skin and stomach. It was movement that caused him to open his eyes, turning his head to eye the man he had just shared a...rather intimate experience.

He watched him for a long moment, eyeing him has he clothed himself and hid himself from the rest of the world again. Nate merely smiled lazily and closed his eyes again, humming lightly.

He was still very drunk. He could feel it in the way his head swam and his thoughts slurred themselves together. He would probably just go to sleep now. He was sated and exhausted, a little drunk and more than a little sore. Getting up and walking was out of the question.

So he decided to doze, laying sprawled on the mattress and humming contentedly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-11-2014, 11:45 AM

Regan went to check on Nate once he was dressed. He pressed his fingers lightly against the bite marks he'd left behind. The blood had already started to dry over the wounds. Nate was in no danger of bleeding out, that was certain. Smiling a little, the redhead tucked the blankets more securely over Nate before finally walking out of the room.

It was late. Regan glanced up and down the hallway. There was a fairy peeking into rooms, and other people walking around. He nibbled on his lower lip thoughtfully before walking towards the fairy. "Hey, you looking for a room too?" He wasn't averse to helping the girl out. She looked even more lost then he felt, in that huge castle.

Chibipet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2014, 10:38 PM

"Hey, you looking for a room too?"

The blonde's wings flutter slightly and she slowly whirls her body around to the source of the noise. Her lavender grey eyes observed the being in contemplation.

"Hm, I wonder what being he is." she thought to herself.

She blinks once and she maneuvers her mouth to speak.

"Oui! Oh, excuse me. I meant to say, yes. Yes, I am trying to find a room," she said gently "I am in a desperate need of a shower. Oh shoot! I don't bring any extra clothes!"

The fairy was flustered and she felt disappointed in herself. Why did she not thought to bring clothes, especially at a time like this. Once again like times before Isabella knocks on her head with her fist, muttering French profanities.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-15-2014, 07:58 PM

The redhead nodded. His lips twitched up as the fairy flitted about. "Je suis sure qu'il y aura une douche dans ta chambre." Regan assured her that there was probably a shower in whatever room she chose. He nodded a quick goodbye, and walked away. He couldn't bring himself to talk much with anyone. He was refreshed, and tired, all at the same time. So he continued on a search for his own resting place, peeking into the different rooms on the second floor. One room caught his attention, inaccessible though it was from the second floor with windows giving a glimpse to the sights below. Perhaps later he would spend time looking down at the fish in their pond, surrounded by an oasis of green and calming lights.

Regan continued down the hall until he came to the very last room to his left. The moment he stepped inside, the vampire knew this was the one he would claim. A balcony led outside, and the rich interior made him feel entirely at home. It reminded him of the opulence he had once known. He settled down on the bed, after letting his bag drop to the floor.Regan forced himself to lie there until he relaxed, and sleep began to seep into his mind.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-16-2014, 12:45 AM

When the tour was finally over ((Kry you can decide where they ended up at the end)) Katerina let out an exasperated sound. The place was magnificent, it was amazing and beautiful... but, was she really expected to care for it? Was that a joke? Maybe she'd just stay in the village, and visit... No, that wouldn't help. She needed to live with the creatures to see how they in turn, live.

"So, where are all the servants and stuff, if there are servant's quarters?" she asked. "Can I hire people?" Surely that would be okay right? A garden crew, a cleaning crew, a cooking crew.... Maybe she could recruit some of the others to help. The fairy, and the pink haired girl who'd healed Gwen, and Gwen, of course. Would they be up for it? Surely they could help out in exchange for a place to live.

While they hadn't been shown the unused rooms; the servant's quarters, theater, and ball room. Bell had mentioned them in passing. Katerina wondered who owned this huge place and if the ball room was ever used. She liked that thought. An entire room of supernatural beings all there together for the studying. She had more questions though. "Who does the shopping? And cooking?" she asked curiously. "Don't you do anything, besides instigate fights?" she asked Bell.

((Cade's going to show up next post.

Anyone who hasn't seen the entire first post of the OOC needs to check it out now!))