• Join Us

Screams-Of-Death
  • Challenge Screams-Of-Death in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 01:42 PM

I know, that this holiday I am going to be around relatives, open up gifts and eat junk food, and celebrate Christmas, and go on a search for my friends.

What are you going to do for the holidays?

~LONGCAT~

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~
  • Challenge ~LONGCAT~ in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 01:46 PM

I'm celebrating two x-masses, one tomorrow with my family. opening gifts, eating finger foods, and watching whatever movies we give each other. then the next is my birthday!!
But on the 30th I'm going to my boyfriend's house and celebrating again with his family, oh and then New Years! I'm really excited about this. I'm making fudge today for all the celebration!

The Enchanted Tiara
  • Challenge The Enchanted Tiara in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 01:49 PM

We don't have any money for presents, but it doesn't matter that much to me right now. We're going to have a really nice big Christmas dinner together with some of my favorite foods in it (turkey and gravy and rolls!) and I'm really looking forward to it.

Screams-Of-Death

Old 12-24-2009, 02:03 PM

I hope you all have an enjoyable time!

~LONGCAT~

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~
  • Challenge ~LONGCAT~ in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 02:04 PM

It's sure to be fun. It is the holiday's after all :D

Screams-Of-Death

Old 12-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~LOOOOOOONGCAT~~ View Post
It's sure to be fun. It is the holiday's after all :D
Okay.

UbrePrinnyBaal
  • Challenge UbrePrinnyBaal in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 02:47 PM

I'm kicking it with my folks this Christmas. They bug the heck out of me all year, and I'm not too fond of most of them, but I love them all to pieces so it'll be nice I guess. XD Its just too bad that I can't spend the time with my beloved one. T_T Darn distance between us. Just another eighteen months before I can go back to her for good, but its a long eighteen months to me.

kaihkc
  • Challenge kaihkc in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 03:02 PM

lol watching Golden Girls with my sis

amyrex2
  • Challenge amyrex2 in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 03:06 PM

I am going to visit my folks for the first Chrismas we have had together in three years. yeah, then I am having some friends come over, so I doubt I will be around to pick up much more than one set of rares. Hopefully I can trade someone a set of last years christmas rares for a set of this years. I figure I will try that after the event when I see if I need to to.

Oh this event is just so cute, I am loving the way we are cooking.

Cherish
  • Challenge Cherish in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 03:14 PM

Well, tonight I'm having a friend and her husband over for a couple of drinks.

Tomorrow it's going to be just the three of us at home together, eating and drinking too much!

Then my family are coming down for a visit, during that time we're going to visit my extended family, too.

We also need to see my husband's family at some point. We were going to go down and see them before Christmas, but couldn't because of all the snow.

Screams-Of-Death

Old 12-24-2009, 03:38 PM

To Cherish- Drinking alcohol, beer, wine and drinks like that is morally wrong, and VERY unhealthy. Please, don't consume substances like alcohol, wine or beer.

@ Amyrex2- Maybe, your holiday you're celebrateing will be fun!

@ kaihkc-That brings up memories!

@UbrePrinnyBaal- I want to be around the person I love on Christmas, also, as long as she doesn't treat me badly on Christmas!

The Enchanted Tiara
  • Challenge The Enchanted Tiara in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbrePrinnyBaal View Post
I'm kicking it with my folks this Christmas. They bug the heck out of me all year, and I'm not too fond of most of them, but I love them all to pieces so it'll be nice I guess. XD Its just too bad that I can't spend the time with my beloved one. T_T Darn distance between us. Just another eighteen months before I can go back to her for good, but its a long eighteen months to me.
I know exactly how you feel. I'm in a long distance relationship as well, although usually he's able to visit me on Christmas, but not this year.

Alegretto
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto
  • Challenge Alegretto in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 04:10 PM

I sense a day of alcohol, Wii, and visiting my dad's family as my plans for tomorrow. Today it is just the first two bits. Alas, I do not have my vodka with me, but I shall make do.

Sam.
  • Challenge Sam. in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 04:36 PM

I'm going to study. I'm not celebrating christmas this year. :P

purple_picklez
  • Challenge purple_picklez in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 04:45 PM

I think were just staying home and opening our presents. Like last year. : )

Codette

Penpal
  • Challenge Codette in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Same thing as every year. Eve, we go to my (dad) grandparents for supper and presents. Morning (mom) grandparents come over for presents and brunch... then come over again for supper...

I'm getting really tired of it -.-

MissAndroid
  • Challenge MissAndroid in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Today my family and I are having a christmas party and tomorrow we are going to my aunt's and having x-mas dinner. She is making a yule log.

Cudibrium
  • Challenge Cudibrium in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 05:06 PM

We're hosting a Christmas party at our house!I hope my sister doesnt steal my Christmas presents! or I'll get her!:illgetu:But she never really did steal any of my presents...especially not on Christmas.

Synthetika
  • Challenge Synthetika in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 05:37 PM

Well i get to be sad, lonely, confused and heartbroken! I didnt get a good reason as to why we separated but we did so yea thats putting a damper on my holiday spirit but im still trying to have fun...

yesterday I met up with my dad and stepmom and had dinner with them we all exchanged gifts while we were waiting for our main course

today I'm packing up my stuff so i can move out.... *sigh*

and tomorrow im going to drive down to my moms house and shes going to cook dinner and we're going to exchange gifts

Jymphoni
  • Challenge Jymphoni in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 05:39 PM

This year for christmas I spent EIGHT long hours on the road, and my mom got a ticket for $124, already it's a wonderful time of year.

My family is being all grouchy cause they have no money, though my mom and I have been like that (and where still happy) since I have two.

So now tomorrow morning I'll spend about twenty minutes in a small car in my PJs to be around a bunch of grumps. ):

Then after that we enjoy some good food made by my grandmother. <33
And last but not least, I spend ANOTHER eight hours on the road to return to my own home. <33

wishie

Pixel Pixie
  • Challenge wishie in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 05:40 PM

Tomorrow I'm going over to my grandma's house with my mother while my dad and brother visit his folks.

My family isn't doing much this year, we're all not in the mood to celebrate it this year.

Nekuyo
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo
  • Challenge Nekuyo in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 05:43 PM

Sleeping and doing the events on my regular avatar sites. I'm very boring around christmas, it's not one of my more favorite holidays.

sweet windmelody
  • Challenge sweet windmelody in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:03 PM

My parent might have work on Christmas, and they don't do much on Christmas too. So mostly I think I am going over the my friend's house and open presents there. :)

Screams-Of-Death

Old 12-24-2009, 06:09 PM

@ Alegretto- Having vodka and alcohol is a no no!

@Sam- What are you going to study?

@Syraannabelle- I wish I got to visit my granny this Christmas!!

@MissAndroid- Sounds like fun! I would like to visit my aunt, if she wouldn't attempt to murder me!

@Cudibrium-Sounds, like fun! Hope your sister doesn't steal your stuff!

@Jymphoni-Spending hrs on the road sounds like fun!!

I hope you all have an outstanding time!!!

Mojo817
  • Challenge Mojo817 in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 08:02 PM

Open gifts, parteh with friends...
but my favorite part is just when school ends and you go up behind some one and yell:
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
they flinch and it's hilarious.