Valkyrie_Valentine
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 12:27 PM

I dunno...
It's pretty embarrassing that I got so scared of a dream.
D:

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Valentine
I dunno...
It's pretty embarrassing that I got so scared of a dream.
D:
I get embarrassed even if no one knows I was afraid of a dream. Isn't it weird how that works?

Valkyrie_Valentine
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 12:41 PM

Definitely weird, Zelda.
D:
I was crying and apparently screaming.
Scariest nightmare EVER!

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 04-20-2008, 12:48 PM

I scream in my sleep all the time :oops: My sister yells at me for it all the time since we share a room. Like the other night, according to my sister, I just started screaming and saying "I have to get out of this castle!" o.o;; I didn't even remember why.

I also sleep talk and sleep yell though, so maybe that has some correlation.

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 01:20 PM

@Suteki:
Aww don't you just love sisters? >.>
I enjoy reading about people's dreams. It makes me laugh (when it's supposed to be funny).
Isn't it weird how we can do things in our sleep?

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 04-20-2008, 01:23 PM

@Zelda: Well, I can sort of understand it, since apparently I really only scream the night after she's watched a horror movie and it scares the life out of her XD

I too enjoy reading about others dreams, it makes me giggle. Heck, even recounting my own does that.

And I know, I have always wondered why it is that we can do that, and like, more than just that answer of "it's a malfunction of the blah blah blah".

icandiee
I am bored. D;
Send a message via AIM to icandiee

Old 04-20-2008, 01:25 PM

Awe, that's cute! :3
I remember sacking my dad in the stomache when I was younger xD
Because in my dream, I was meaning to hit my brother, but then I didn't know I hit my dad until he grunted xDDD

juniper_silver
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2008, 04:22 PM

Awww, I hate nightmares. I don't think I've ever screamed in my sleep, but I've cried in my sleep before. My dad told me the next day...I used to be afraid of thunder storms/tornadoes and it was storming outside at the time so that probably had something to do with it. Don't feel stupid for being afraid of a dream though. Sometimes they seem so real.

amyrex2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2008, 04:28 PM

Several times I have been woken up by my screaming or by a friend waking me up because I was screaming. It's kinda scary.

I seem to not have as many nightmare now, I think it is because I am sleeping next to my husband.

I do however still have dreams that I talk about out loud. The last one was about dolphins knocking at my door, pisses because we (humans)had eaten all the fish. I was listening to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. The last thing I remember before waking was the voice saying "so long and thanks for all the fish."

I have also slain dragons and complained that our cleric was a moron. Steve (my husband) loves to hear me talk in my sleep.

Purdy Possum Pie
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2008, 04:45 PM

When my dreams get really intense I do scream in them. I have woke others and my self up screaming at night. I have woke up crying as well. I would be crying so hard in my dream and someone would wake me saying are you ok? I would be wailing in my dreams.

The weirdest one was I was running from monsters I guess in my room on my bed in circles when I was little screaming mommy help me. It woke her up and when she came in I was asleep running in circles on my bed. My mom had to wake me up and grab me and calm me down.

I used to sleep walk I have not done it in a while now though. Thank goodness it can be a bad thing to do. And very dangerous.

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:59 PM

@ Suteki: Oh, I see. Yeah, when I dream bad dreams it's because I've watched scary shows or thought scary thoughts...

@ icandiee: O': was your dad trying to wake you up or something?

@ juniper_silver: yeah, things that happen in real life must have something to do with dreams, I mean instantanious things, because when I wake up from a dream, sometimes the sheets I'm looking at (the way they are crumpled with the design) almost look like the last segment of my dream. | I'll try not to feel stupid, and you are right, that dream seemed so real. Although now I cannot remember what it was.

@ amyrex2: O: | Hehehe the fish dream. that's great. I have not seen that movie, I don't think. Or maybe I saw half of it. | If I had a husband who talked in his sleep I would love listening to him too. But do not have a husband.

@ Purdy Possum Pie: It's so nice when you are woken from a scary dream with someone saying 'are you ok?' | I heard if you wake someone while they are sleep-walking then it's bad for them somehow. | I would agree sleepwalking is dangerous. My mom, when she was little, would sleepwalk and her mom would follow her around, because waking her up would be bad for her.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 07:23 PM

Ive never screamed in my sleep. Ive sleepwalked once. XD But never screamed.
What happens when Im having a bad dream is that I actually dont wake up....it has to be something really horrible and disturbing to wake me up. And even when i wake up I turn on the lights, take a deep breath...sometimes watch late night cartoons before I fall asleep again.

I dont really remember my dreams. And if I do...its usually something personal. XD

maribelle_basketcase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:43 PM

Yea. It was a long time ago.

I think it involved clowns....Yea. Or a friends death

no one heard I guess.

I guess I talk in my sleep though:p

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:53 PM

@ DustyDreamer: Yeah. You know the dream where you are falling? And you try to catch yourself? One time I dreampt it, but used willpower to not try and catch myself. So I hit the bottom, died, and woke up. | I hate it when I remember personal dreams I want to forget...

@ maribelle_basketcase: Were you afraid of clowns?

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-20-2008, 08:01 PM

Zeldaflower: Really? Thats strange. Its said that your never suppose to dream you die, because then you die in real life. I believe that...because every time I feel like Im falling, before I hit the bottom, I wake up, I cant really stop myself if I wanted...its involuntary.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDreamer
Zeldaflower: Really? Thats strange. Its said that your never suppose to dream you die, because then you die in real life. I believe that...because every time I feel like Im falling, before I hit the bottom, I wake up, I cant really stop myself if I wanted...its involuntary.
If that's true, then maybe I should be worried...it would mean this whole vampirism thing is a good bit more than a running joke. o_o

Seriously, though...if you die in a dream, you don't die in real life. I've been through it, ALL THE WAY through, including on to an afterlife of some sort...believe me, I was dead.

But obviously I'm alive and typing now.

I really hate that legend...it scared me VERY badly when I first started having such bad nightmares. After watching the last episodes of my favorite anime, I thought I wasn't gonna live to see the age of 18 because of the nightmares that resulted. x_x

I'm 19 now. e_e

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 08:50 PM

@ DustyDreamer: I thought it was cool that I drempt I died so I could tell people that legend was false :3
@ Fullmetal Phantom: Oh my, you dreampt of an afterlife too? Interesting, what was it like? | I never was too afraid of that legend because I knew it had to be false because I already died in my dream. And if it's true, where did the legend come from?

Pleistarchos
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2008, 10:39 PM

I had a dream that I was in a maze. I was running the maze and came upon a box... There was like this crank on the side. I started to turn it and snake popped out and I woke up screaming... :shock:

critternator
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2008, 10:44 PM

Hahah yeah one time I woke up screaming 'Noooo!' =B

Another time, I was having a dream, and I was in class and I was raising my hand to answer a question and my mom woke me up, my hand was in the air! Haha!

Yesterday my step dad was singing in his sleep, which I thought was really weird...

Bread Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2008, 12:09 AM

I've never screamed in my sleep. But in third grade, one of my friends had a slumber party and one of the girls screamed at the top of her lungs during the middle of the night. I remember it really scaring me.

I talk in my sleep all the time. Sometimes full sentences, and twice I've had a conversation with someone while I was sleeping.

ZeldaFlower
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-21-2008, 12:27 AM

@ Pleistarchos: :gasp: Was the snake scary, or was it the suddenness of the snake popping out?

@ critternator: That's cool!! That your hand was raised just like in the dream! [I love similarities like that] :3 | He was singing? What kind of song?

@ Bread Chan: That would be scary, waking up to someone screaming as loud as they can. | What kind of conversations were they?

Bread Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2008, 12:43 AM

Someone tried to get me to tell where a movie was, and I just kept pointing and saying it was under the couch with the bunnies.

The second one was a friend trying to figure out who I liked. And I just kept repeating 'Batman..Batman..Batman..' And I talked about Batman's non-existant tattoos.
It made no sense. =D

[Kitsune]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 12:48 AM

no... i have never done anything like that ;_; sounds kind of fun though. but i did wake up because i fell off the fop of my bunk bed ^^;;

Bread Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2008, 12:49 AM

Ouch! That has got to hurt. D=

Maichanz
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Maichanz

Old 04-21-2008, 01:34 AM

@ DustyDreamer
I've dreamt that I was a ghost before...don't remember how I died but it's a silly legend..although I did believe it and it scared me a lot at first..

Oh, just remembered another nightmare O.o It was horrible, I tried talknig to peopl but they never could hear me TT_TT