Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 02:32 AM

Matt let out an annoyed sigh. At least, they could have given him knowledge that they were going to do this before dropping by. He looked over to her, as she began speaking. "I don't know, you seem like a perfectly normal young girl. I'm sorry they did that. Though I am a bit curious, because they aren't usually stupid. But, people walk around the Saints' hideout plenty. As for the other question, I could ask you the same thing." He said, having noticed that blush. He gestured towards the couch, "Go ahead and sit down." He told her, before walking back to his room, to grab his Jacket, and other accessories before walking out, and leaning against a table, while watching her. Continuing his former thought, she was really, really cute. And familiar. He hoped he hadn't met her before, and made a fool of himself, or something.
"Have we met?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-27-2013, 03:12 AM

Emily nodded and then she sat down and when he went to his room for something she thought "I really hope he doesn't know who i am that would be bad as well. Emily saw him come out and she looked at him and he looked at her and Emily felt shy even though she wasn't but when she is near him she is. Emily heard him saying have they met before even though Emily had to lie not a good one though. "Ummm No we haven't but I kinda know you sir. The saints beat you right the leader said that they took down the Cyber goth god or was it the cyber sexy goth god i forget what she said but are you him?" Emily looked at Matt and waited for him to say something even though they never talk about Matt until now.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 03:33 AM

Sexy? "Sexy?" He choked a laugh, which was heard in his voice. That was unexpected. And he highly doubted she would say something like that about him. But soon after he recovered from that, he nodded. "I am, 'Cyber Goth God', Sexy or not. Though I prefer to think I am. Matt Miller. And you are?" He asked, still curious of the girl. She even sounded familiar.
He reached into his pocket, and found the spare lipstick, and other makeup he kept with him, just in case. He'd nearly forgotten his face wasn't proper yet. He applied the lipstick, like it was an average, everyday thing. He put it back in his pocket, and looked around the kitchen, thinking of what to say to her. "Sorry they dragged you down here." He said simply, apologizing on their behalf.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-27-2013, 03:47 AM

Emily looked and watched him and he laughed at it as well and Emily was safe for now. Emily saw that he was going to put on his goth make-up on. Emily heard that he was sorry for being her down here and it was the first time Emily felt sorry for Matt Miller. He asked her name and Emily had to think of something and and said "I'm Alice heart Matt." Emily looked at him and she smiled and then "it is right its just I heard you left town and why you back in town Matt?" Emily looked at him and she looked so cute her skin was pale her eyes were a deep blue she looked more like a vampire so to speak.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 04:12 AM

Matt watched her carefully, before he walked over to the door, and opened it to send the people guarding it home. He then closed the door, and sat down on the ground, leaning against the wooden frame.
"Honestly? I came here to get revenge. But, something happened really recently, and I'm not to sure if I really want to go through with it." He told her. He really hoped this didn't mean anything to her. Like, she may work for Emily, or something, and tell her that Matt's back for revenge, despite him just saying he doesn't really want to go through with it near as much as he did when he stepped off that plane.

(Sorry about the wait. Roleplaying on Quizilla, also. And my WiFi's being a jerk.)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:19 AM

Emily knew that is the reason why he was back in town but then Emily looked at him and Emily felt sorry for him. Emily stood up and looked at him and was sad a bit "I feel sorry for Matt I do maybe the reason is why you won't do it is maybe you love her and maybe she might love you too." Emily looked away and her hair was hiding her blush. Emily didn't want to say it but she was falling in love with Matt and she was different from him but she did dress up as a goth girl sometimes.

(it is alright.)

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 04:34 AM

And that was when it clicked in his mind. He stood up, and walked over to her. "Maybe I do." He said, before gently gripping her chin, and turning her head to look at him. "You look different." He said, looking over her makeup, "Pretty."
He couldn't believe his gang had seriously brought the girl that ruined him to his apartment. But he was sort of glad they had. Now he felt bad for yelling at them.
"I'm surprised it took me this long to figure out who you are. But when you blushed just then.. It reminded me of how you were in your place." He hoped she wouldn't get mad at him. "Maybe, Emery Von and Alice Heart could have a fresh start?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:42 AM

Emily was in shock he knew it was her and before she could say something he grabbed her chin and she blushed more and then she looked at him "it wasn't my fault to get caught like this." Emily backed up a bit and lean against the wall and looked at him she blushed "so you came back here to kill me but something change in you Matt what is that?" Emily looked at him and she blushed but she looked cute by doing it.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 05:16 AM

Matt watched her back away from him, and let his hand drop. He went back into his room without a word, and grabbed the folder he'd stuffed in his jacket before, when he was faking being an american fan of the Saints.
He walked back out, and handed it to her, before standing up straight, and admitting the entire truth.
"Me, being the intellectual spy that I am, sneaked into your hideout whilst you were in the bathroom. I'd planned to get information and go, it's not like everything can be found on the internet. But then you'd caught me, and I had to create Emery Von. Because you were about to shoot me. Which I'd not be surprised if you wanted to right now, but I'm sure my guys took your weapons. Sorry about that, too."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2013, 04:48 PM

Emily saw the papers and then took them and put them in her bag and then she looked at him why he did it in the first place and he thinks Emily will shoot him. Emily looked at him and closed her eyes and sigh "the truth be told Matt I don't think I want to shoot you even though i could but I don't want to. I might act like a jerk a lot but when i am alone i'm just a woman." Emily leaned against the wall. Emily opened her eyes and looked at him she was sad a bit. "sometimes I wish i wasn't the saint leader being alone. I am trying to date but i guess being the leader scares the men away." Emily lets her feelings out Emily cries a bit "i guess it is fate I'll be a jerk and I'll be kind and sweet when I'm alone."