• Join Us

Alchemist of Anarchy
Send a message via AIM to Alchemist of Anarchy
  • Challenge Alchemist of Anarchy in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 10:51 PM

Alas I seem to burn more things than bake in this event! It wouldn't be so bad if my computer weren't so slow! Posting takes forever for me! Anyone else have this problem?

pinkii
  • Challenge pinkii in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 10:55 PM

I've only burnt one thing THANK GOODNESS!! *knocks on wood* But I know what you mean - you lose one ingredient and have to bake that one item ALL OVERE AGAIN! Awww I would totally give you some of my extra event currency if I could - good luck!

lillita
  • Challenge lillita in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:04 PM

So far, I've only burnt 3 things, but I'm just glad we don't loose all of the ingredients that we use.

Amelia
  • Challenge Amelia in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:10 PM

I've only burned a few things that I've cooked, so it hasn't been that bad since we only lose the one ingredient. I'm still much more pleased when I see "success" though. xD

Naeru
  • Challenge Naeru in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:10 PM

I've only burnt something once so far o uo;;

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 12-31-2009, 11:11 PM

Well and now I found out that I waited six minutes to get the holiday ribbon and it was successful and it said that I had claimed it. But I just looked in my inventory and it's not there. So now I have to do the whole thing over again! Grrr!

LunarShinobi
  • Challenge LunarShinobi in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:18 PM

I've only baked two things, the ribbon and the festive deocrations, because they're the only things I really liked, but I'm going to go for the snowman cookies for cosplay's sake.

XD Let's hope I don't burn it.

Twisted Insanity
  • Challenge Twisted Insanity in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:37 PM

I've only burnt one thing out of the several things I baked.

MissAndroid
  • Challenge MissAndroid in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:44 PM

At least we get a little compensation for them even if it isn't much. I haven't had time or the will to post a lot like I did for the halloween event. I'm so thankful for the free items.

The Enchanted Tiara
  • Challenge The Enchanted Tiara in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:53 PM

I actually haven't baked anything at all. XD I want to, but there's just too many things in the event shop that I want to buy for me to do anything except for save up for more bowls.

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 01-01-2010, 12:56 AM

Lol I know what you mean. But I find it's easier to just make super long posts to earn gold and use the food item I get to get the rares. But then again, I tend to spend gold willy nilly even though I know I should start saving up for the rare items that I really want. Like the giant spork... that thing is AWESOME!!!

Sharl
  • Challenge Sharl in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 01:00 AM

Not really... I've been going for bowls over baked goods, so... yeah. Sorry you're having trouble, though.

The Enchanted Tiara
  • Challenge The Enchanted Tiara in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 01:02 AM

Haha, I love how I said I wasn't going to bake anything in this thread and then I changed my mind and did right afterwards. LOL, fail.

Synthetika
  • Challenge Synthetika in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 02:42 AM

I was worried that i was going to get alot of burnt things but luckily none of the stuff I baked turned into a burnt biscuit :O

Imoto-chan_Always
  • Challenge Imoto-chan_Always in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 02:48 AM

My first reaction to the first post was, "You can burn things?" :| I haven't burnt a single thing during the event so far; I didn't even know it was possible. I've only made one of everything (except for the gingerbread house,) so it might just be that I'm not making that many things to begin with, but I find it odd that they would make it so that you could possibly fail to get an item, even if you had all of the ingredients and everything. Does it have to do with waiting too long after the item is finished or something? I always grab it as soon as it finishes, so...

Clarise
  • Challenge Clarise in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 02:50 AM

I was really glad that we don't lose all the ingredients when it fails. I think I would have cried. I've burnt three things so far, too.

LaVida
Penpal
  • Challenge LaVida in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 02:51 AM

I've only burned one thing and I hope it stays that way >.<

Sev en Ester
  • Challenge Sev en Ester in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 03:04 AM

What is a Holiday meal without biscuits? Unfortunately, families all over Menewsha know EXACTLY what it means. Oven have come a long way through out the centuries but there is still a common problem; burnt biscuits.

To solve this horrendous affair, we've come up with a solution to all your charred-mini-loaf problems!

The Spit Biscuit Oven is prided for it sensibility and passion. When the sensitive sensors inside SBO notice that your biscuits are done, the door immediately spits your biscuits down one level to the cooling rack at the bottom of SBO. This way you never have to worry about burnt biscuits ever again!

This is one oven that will never let you down. Once your biscuits are safely on the cooling rack, an automated voice will announce their completion. You can choose the type of voice yourself with a simple turn of a knob on the dial board or record a voice message. That way, you could have your own special honey call you to get your biscuits.

The Spit Biscuit Oven should not be operated by children under the age of 10. Get your SBO today and save your biscuits!

(this infomercial is brought to you by D.F.G.C. (Desperate For Ginger Corporations) )

Alluring Siren
  • Challenge Alluring Siren in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 03:06 AM

I hate them too! I was one second too late with my click. ONE SECOND!!
I always click right after the one disappeared but it happened to lag this time!
I am sooo irritated >:I

lillita
  • Challenge lillita in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 03:07 AM

I've burned a few more things right now. It happens more on my mule than on my main though.

purple_picklez
  • Challenge purple_picklez in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 04:00 AM

I've burnt two things, but that's the least of my worries.. The glitches are worse.

TECHNOlogic ANDROID
  • Challenge TECHNOlogic ANDROID in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 04:05 AM

Don't you hate it when your biscuits are burning?
[/buttcheek joke]

` B u t t e r
  • Challenge ` B u t t e r in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 04:54 AM

@ Technologic Android :

Nice.
x D

And yeah. I haven't been doing too bad on burning things, but it still is a little irksome when it happens.
But exchange it for a little gold from Vicky, and keep on trucking.
: )

Tigermirage
  • Challenge Tigermirage in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 05:13 AM

I've only burnt 2 things and i hope it stays that way!

Happy New Year!!

Sev en Ester
  • Challenge Sev en Ester in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 05:53 AM

The only thing worse that burning your biscuits is burning yourself while pulling them out of a smoking oven...