Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 06-17-2014, 02:57 AM

The Last Stand

~*It all comes down to the Angel of Resurrection*~

Heaven and Hell are at it again. They have been at each other's throat for more than a millennia. So a battle was held on December 21, 2012, and the battlefield was the Earth itself, the price, the human soul. However, no one would have expected Hell to win the battle and caused the earth into was plunged into Darkness. Many humans were driven into slavery for the demons while others were killed if resistance was shown. Heaven had to find a way to help free the humans from their slavery to the demons. However, Heaven was in chaos and it would take a long time for things to settle down. God couldn't spare any angels and Heaven had to be fixed up before more humans were to live, let alone ascend to Heaven. So God made the tough decision to fix up Heaven first them save the humans, but told the angels to fix Heaven up as fast as they could. As the angels tried to best to at least make Heaven a little more livable, the humans of Earth were put through years and years of pain, hatred, mistreatment, and death. All the way, praying for a savior to come.

1,000 years later, Hell still has control over the earth and will continue to do so if Heaven doesn't do something. Luckily, God had managed to send down a few angels every once in a while to protect any humans who haven't been enslaved by the demons, as well as freeing some from their torment, but it wasn't enough. But there is something which could turn the tide, the Daughter of God also known as Angel of Resurrection can restore everything that has happened back to the way it was before Hell took over. However, it's just a rumor used to scare the demon children, but restores some hope into the human race. Lucifer, becoming paranoid from this rumor, hired one of his top Demons to search and look for the Angel. However, the angel has her own problems. All of her memories about her and parts of her mission are missing. She has to get the memories back in order to relies her true purpose and save the Earth and the humans. Let's just hope she can do it before the demon tries to kill her...or will it?
---------------------------------------------
City

Hellopilos

Hellopilos is one of the main cities on Earth and is currently one of the places where slave trade is held. This is also the city where Lucifer himself comes to check up on things. Demons wonder about, doing as they please, taking humans from slave vendors as well as killing any human who dares to try and escape. However, due to the certain rumors about the Angel of Resurrection, some demons have been on the look out for this 'savior' some of the human slaves have claimed to have seen. However, whenever search parties try to find the angel, no one can find a trace of her.
----------------------------------------------
Skeleton

Name:
Weight:
Personality: [keep it short]
Power(s): [3 - 4 powers]
Bio:
Pic:
(true and real)
-------------------------------------------
Characters

Name:
Gabriella Anastasia Christus
Height:
5'6
Weight:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Her father
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Helping people
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Making new friends
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Drawing
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Making others happy
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Cleansing evil
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSinging
Dislikes:
ξЖЗ Failing at her job
ξЖЗ Killing
ξЖЗ Feeling unwanted
ξЖЗ being alone
ξЖЗ Liars
ξЖЗ Demons (fears them than dislike them)
ξЖЗ Pain
ξЖЗ Being seen as a coward
Personality:
Before Amnesia - Gabriella was considered a very gentle deity. She was the angel of resurrection so she was the one to offer second chances for the dead. She is very nice to all and doesn't really get angry, unless she finds out someone harmed a child. Strong willed and not afraid to speak her mind, Gabriella is like her adoptive brother, Gabriel, only a little more gentle. She unfortunately has a habit of being a little too trusting towards humans when she is on earth and often gets herself into trouble. But when that happens she can normally bring herself out of it.

After Amnesia - Gabriella is afraid of everything. She is more naive and doesn't have a clue about what is really going on. However, she does remember some things but now what her past. She knows that is something special, but she doesn't know what she is special for. Her kindness and gentleness are still there, her will to harm anyone has also gone down even more as she explores the newly scorched earth.
Power(s):
Angel's Light
The limits for Gabriella is the fact that she has to limit herself on earth, only being about to use her light powers for a while until she is completely drained. Her recovery time is 15 minutes, until she can use another light source. Due to her memory loss, she doesn't remember half of the power.

Angelic Elements
{Water and Air}
The limits for Gabriella is in order for her to use her water powers, she has to be near a water source. Since she has only been trading for 1,000 years, se doesn't know how to take water out of thin air. For her air abilities, Gabriella can attack up to 6 meters, only because she can't control the wind too far from herself yet. Even though she has memory loss, she remember having these.

Locket
Gabriella is the only angel with this ability, this is because she is the only one who is about to grab the chains of Hell without burning. Other Hell or tainted objects can still burn her after she holds them for more than 15-25 minutes. Longer than that then it will burn. It is only the chains from the Gates of Hell that she can touch them for as long as she wants.
Bio:
Gabriella is the daughter of God and the Angel of Resurrection. She was born in Heaven when her father, God, allowed a female angel to hold his second child. This was a few months after Heaven lost to Hell on Earth. Once she was born, her prophecy was given to her, she was to be the savior of the humans from their torment from the humans. The moment she became the right age to train, that is when it began. She was told from the day she was able to understand that she was going to save the humans from the demons. At first, Gabriella didn't think she was meant to hold such a responsibility at a young age. This was something that only the Arch angels could do. However, Gabriella was told numerous times that it had to be her. She was the Angel of Resurrection and she had to being the earth back to how it was, or at least try to close the Gates of Hell. Still a little doubtful and terrified of her job and title, Gabriella trained with the Arch Angels, learning from them all she could.

As the years would pass, Gabriella would gain respect, respect that she didn't want just because she was the one to close the Gates of Hell. However, Gabriella was really starting to regret having this title. She was the daughter of God and yet she was told this information, she resented it. She wanted to go to earth to see for herself how the earth was. Gabriella swore once she was old enough, she would get to Earth and remain hidden for a while. After 1,000 years, she got her wish. Gabriella fled Heaven the first chance she got, however, it didn't go as plan. The demons got work of a lone angel leaving the clouds and were sent to attack. Gabriella fought to protect herself, but she couldn't bright herself to kill anyone, not even demons. The demons got the upper hand and defeated Gabriella; sending her to the ground at full speed.

Gabriella smacked into the ground, creating a large crater where she fell. Once she awoke, Gabriella had almost no memory of who she was and very little memory about what she was going to do. Now, Gabriella has to figure out a way to remember the memories she lost before those gates are opened forever.
Pic:
Human

Angel

The clothes she wears when she is in her angel form

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 06-21-2014 at 09:15 AM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2014, 11:23 AM

Name: Xander
Height: 5'11 - 6
Weight: 195lbs (toned body build)

~Violence
~Carnal Acts (bonus points for violence and seduction)
~Having time to himself
~The color magenta ("Magenta is just... Different." Xander states)
~ Alcohol

Dislikes:
x.Whining
x.Cowardice
x.Being bothered needlessly
x.Anyone being useless
x.Pointless Violence
xx. Ignorance

Personality:
He is quick, efficient, patient, and methodical.

Power(s):

Silver Tongue-
Xander can nearly charm his way out of almost every situation. He laces his voice with sweet nothings and what the person wants to hear, into his actual words. His most popular way of charming is simple; by simply having a sexy laugh.

Firey Touch-
This can be used in many situations, either private and behind closed doors, or public execution. He makes his hand or fingers very hot. Depending on the situation it can simply be raising his... "partner's" body temperature, or making his hand 7 times hotter than the surface of the sun and killing whoever he is touching.

[will add more when I think of them]

Bio: He started out as a lowly demon. He accepted his roles and planned. Planned methodically. "Keep what you kill" was a motto he had heard at a human theater one time, and it went with him. He was the tenth child born from a Maiden of Lust and a Guardian of Fire and Pride.

He slew his siblings when they tried to kill him, And he burned their blood onto his skin, "tattoos" he calls them. But he left an 'X' on their forehead. His symbol. X being the roman numeral for 10, and the letter of his first name.

Sooner, rather than later, and slightly ahead of his plans his name began to reach ears of higher powers.
From the blood and bones of higher demons, he made ornate jewelry, for himself of course.

He was challenged by both male and female demons, challenges ranging from duels, to wit, to sex. He won all of them.

He quickly became a lieutenant for Hell and continued moving up the chain, then. He got as high as he could go. The right hand man of Lucifer himself.

He quickly became bored, as nothing was a challenge for him anymore, and he got bored dealing with angels, especially since they were so close to opening up their gates.

Until Lucifer got needlessly paranoid over a little rumor. Which he sent Xander to go look for this "Angel of Resurrection"

Pic: (obviously no angel wings though)

Demon;

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 06-17-2014 at 11:33 AM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-18-2014, 06:20 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Gabriella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The sky was covered with brownish colored clouds, the sun was shinning through but not as much as it should it. There were a few light shafts here and there, but it wasn't enough to bring live to the now scorched ground. It was expected from the once flourishing land of Earth. Normally earth would be inhabited by the humans and animals. Large cement jungles and the voices of those going about on their duties. But it's not like that anymore. All that fills the air are the screams of the tormented and the cries of help that go unanswered. The earth is no longer ruled by the humans but by the demons who longed to have the earth as their own. This only meant one thing, Heaven lost the battle with Hell and Hell won the prize: Earth. The humans are enslaved to the demons, at least, the ones who are left alive. Heaven was in shambles and weren't able to fix anything until the 1,000th year.

Hope had been restored, the one to save them had come and it was time for her to the job where many angels couldn't, seal the Gates of Hell and return what was lost. That was the job of the angel. The Angel of Resurrection, however, she couldn't do that. It appeared as though something terrible had happened. She lost her memory, she has no idea what she is supposed to do let alone who she is. The young Angel of Resurrection is named Gabriella, she has to figure out what her job is and what she is supposed to do before it is too late. It had been almost a month since she had flew out of Heaven to escape her duties. She remembers doing something like that, then stops there.

Gabriella sighed lightly as she walked through the twisted and charred trees, her clothes would make her stick out from all the death around her. From her bright golden blonde colored hair to the navy blue and gold colored dress that exposed most of her skin. If it wasn't for the dress, she would be mistaken for a succubus. Her red eyes also would have gotten her mistaken for a demon, no angel has red eyes or dresses the way she does. Well Gabriella was different so what would you expect. She placed her hand on one of the trees and pressed her palm against the charred bark, "You poor thing." She said in a worried tone, guiding her fingers lighting against the bark. She was in one of the former parks, Central Park to be exact, of the human world, a place formerly called 'New york' now called Helloplis.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2014, 06:16 AM

Hellopolis... Xander groaned. Demons didn't seem to have the imagination anymore, did they? He was in favor of Pandemonium, the capitol name in which John Milton gave their beloved capitol of Hell. Xander sighed, "Not all demons can be as smart as me." He grinned, his canine slightly touching his lips as he grinned.

A teenager ran into him and stuttured, "I-I-I'm v-v-very sorry, S-S-Sir." He looked down, his eyes filled with fear.

Xander couldn't help but sneer, "Run along, mortal. Should you do that again, though, any demon may not let you live to see the next sun rise."

"Thank you, Sir!" The boy sighed with relief and scampered off with a package in hand.

Xander walked calmly up to the street and took a smell of the world around him. Fear, Terror... None of the emotions he was looking for, but they would have to do.

He looked at his watch and couldn't help but grin, it was time for it to start.

So, he walked down another street and into an apartment complex, one that he had personally picked out for him... And his business. So to speak.

He dealt in trading humans. Men, women, didn't matter the gender. If they were good at giving their certain... Goods, they were sold, bought and used as slaves.

And he did need a good looking plaything for tonight's... Performance.

He sneered as he entered the complex and took an elevator a floor down.

He checked all of the merchandise, none were hurt, none were dead, which was better than last months merchandise. And they were all dressed accordingly.

Xander chuckled, "Welcome, my lovelies!" He shouted, holding out his arms, "I am Xander, your new temporary master. I deal punishment, I give out rewards, and from this point until you are bought, you are my property!"

"All sales go through me, and worry not, my pretties," He said as he cupped a chin of a deliciously dark female, "I will pair you up with your new master perfectly." He said, to all of them, before giving the female a lust-filled kiss.

"Now. As for my visit for today, you all have been chosen for a friendly competition, I am going to pick two girls for my dates this evening. So, I want you to show off what you have towards me, and you shall be rewarded. Is this clear?"

The scared women all nodded.

"Good." Xander smiled, "Now," He said, as a lower demon pulled up a nice chair for Xander, "Begin." He demanded, watching the girls fall in line and to a small catwalk strut in the basement.

That's when his phone rang, he groaned and answered it, "He- Yes, Sir." It was Lucifer. Being paranoid, as usual. It was getting worse and worse all the time.

"What if it's just a-" He was cut off again and then he let loose a small breath, "I understand sir."

Angel of Resurrection. What poppycock! A myth created by humans, Xander was sure of it.

His mood however, soured considerably when Lucifer ended the conversation.

He placed his phone on the arm of the chair, "Continue..." He growled.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-21-2014, 10:31 PM

Gabriella sighed lightly, the bark on some of the trees were so distorted that it almost caused the young girl to cry. She wiped her eyes lightly, looking around for a way to fix the tree. However, there was no water anywhere to find. Thinking hard, Gabriella started pacing, back and forth until she snapped her fingers. An idea, she turned to face the tree and placed both of her hands on it. Even though she couldn't remember next to nothing about her past or who she was mostly, she knew she had a power that could help the tree and everyone here. Grunting softly, the hands of the young angel started glowing. She could feel it, the life coming back into the tree. She had no idea what she was doing, but she felt like she had to do something.

Panting heavily, Gabriella collapsed, falling to her knees as she felt the dry dirt underneath her navy blue and gold colored thigh length heels. Gabriella slowly looked up, seeing it was somewhat back to life. Due to not having water in the ground, it hindered the magic to continue. Gabriella looked around quickly, she had to find water and after what felt like forever, she found some water, it wasn't enough for the tree but it was something. She dumped the water on the roofs of the tree and started singing to it. It wasn't much, but it was something that distracted her mind from what was going on around her. The song was sweet, something soothing to the ears if anyone was around. As Gabriella moved from the tree, she only smiled when the tree itself was already looking like its old self. The young angel wanted to heal another tree, but she was so tired, that power usage was costing her. She didn't even know what she did for the tree to come back. Whatever motivated her to even do it, had vanished.

Looking around, Gabriella started walking away from the now living tree, in an almost skipping matter out of Central Park. The streets of Hellopilis weren't safe for someone so carefree, well, if you were a demon yes, but not a human. Suddenly, a human had bumped into her, Gabriella shook her head as she watched the human cower away. "I-I'm sorry." He said moving away, Gabriella smiled softly and lifted the young boy up. "Careful, I don't want you getting hurt now." She said sweetly, waving to the boy and continued on her way. The boy however was continued about why a demon would help him, he felt it in mind but quickly had to run to his destination.

Unfortunately, not far from where Gabriella was with the tree, a demon by the name of Allastire, He had watched Gabriella bright a tree back to life. But, he was too far from her to get anything good out, except for the fact she had an hourglass/pear shaped frame. He arched one of his brows as he tapped one of his long nails on his teeth. Within seconds, Allastire vanished into the shadows, making his way to the building, an apartment complex. He slipped through the door and reformed into his solid shape. He looked around for his friend's apartment. He found the door to his apartment, but he had a feeling he wasn't home, and yet he could sense Xander was there.

Shifting back into his shadow form, he searched for his friend from the top to the bottom, shifting into his normal form. Tilting his head lightly as he walked forward until he reached where the commotion was coming from. Humans were walking and a demon in the back, talking on the phone. He looked at the humans, grinning from ear to ear. His attention was then taken by Xander, who seem to be a little irritated. Allastire pulled up a chair and sat in it, arching a brow towards his friend. "I sense great frustration." He said leaning back into the chair, crossing his arms and a smile appeared on his face.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2014, 06:06 AM

Xander growled, continuing to look at the women who were doing their best to be subtle and sexy at the same time, "He wants me to go chasing after myths and fairy tales... Why? What's the point!?" He muttered angrily, mostly under his breath.

His knuckles turned white as they clenched in a simple fist, his nails were sharp and he felt a dull pain in his palm. His face relaxed and he looked at his palm, it was lightly trickling.

Xander chuckled as he looked at his own blood, he was a slight sadist and masochist, "I will look for this thorn in his side when my event is done... Allastire, would you like to join me in tonight's events?" He grinned from ear to ear.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-23-2014, 11:11 AM

Allastire listened to his old friend speak, he arched a brow as he tilted his head to the side a little. He shook his head about the job he had to do. Find the Angel of Resurrection. The Angel who could end the demon's reign on Earth. "It is just a precaution Xan, he is a ruler after all. Even though it has been 1,000 years, we can't really believe that Heaven has given up." He looking at the other demon male through his black and red bangs. As Xander tried to calm down, Allastire started thinking about the girl he saw from a distance. What she had done and all, could she...Nah, just his imagination perhaps. But what if it was. He was only looking out to what she was doing, he doesn't even know if she really brought back the tree, be he saw it with his own eyes.

It wasn't until Xander spoke up that Allastire was taken out of his daze. He blinked lightly, catching on to what Xander was offering. A chuckle escaped the young demon's lips, "Sure I don't mind. The last human I had broke really easily and I didn't even do much to her." He stated, looking back to the small group of human women. "Ahh and speaking of thorns, when we get to where we need to be, I have to tell you something that I say today." Allastire said, holding up is hand for a moment then set it back down, leaning back more into the chair.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2014, 02:37 AM

"Bah! That's because you did not come to me, dear friend~" Xander smirked, "I killed Matak as soon as I got the chance. The scum." Xander sneered, his mind going to the memory where he killed that demon "lord". Hmph. As if.

"As for Heaven... Hmph. They need to get their own shit together. Why should I be bothered with trifle things like Angels? Besides, the gate is so close to opening!" Xander spread his arms out wide, "It's a glorious feeling I tell you!"

Xander was in thought for a moment, "Ladies, I have made my decision! You," He pointed to a dark woman with glittering blue eyes, "Annnnd you." He added pointing to a beautiful porcelain skinned Asian.

Xander stood up and ran a hand through his dark blue locks and walked over to the women, wrapping his arms around their waists, "Oh yes, my dears, we will have fun, don't you worry~" He smirked, tapping a finger on their nose.

"Allastaire, dear friend, I believe the olive skinned beauty will be a fine choice for you~" Xander called, waving to his friend as he wrapped both arms around the waists of the women he chose, "Meet me at what use to be Broadway~ We're seeing one hell of a show tonight~" His fangs peered out from his lips with a smile that would make the Devil's toes curl.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-27-2014, 05:38 AM

Allstaire listened to Xander speak. A smile had remained on his face, Xander was being his usual self. He guessed that is what he liked about Xan, he didn't care about other people's opinion about him. Allstaire just sat there listening, hearing about Heaven and Hell's gate. "Ahh, the gates. I am just as excited as you if they open completely. However, this is Heaven we are talking about. Can we really trust the angels? They have been coming down, killing demons whenever they can." He said aloud as he looked at his hand for a moment then back towards Xander who was talking to humans.

He stood up and stretched lightly, his claws sharpening a little as he looked around towards them, Xander started chuckling to himself. 'Same old Xander.' Allstaire thought then gasped hearing Xander's suggestion about the olive skinned woman. He looked over towards her and chuckled, "I believe you are right about that." He said in a slight demonic voice. "Oh, that would be a perfect place to tell you what I saw then. I'll see you there." He stated then walked to the woman, picking her up bridal style and held her closely. "You make it sound like you are going to break them." Allstaire said with a sinister chuckle.

Gabriella continued on her way until she stopped at a distorted looking clearing. She sat on the crumbling curb, observing the mayhem around her. Building crumbled and seem twisted in someone's image. She placed her hands on the sidewalk, blinking lightly as stretched. Even though there was no sun, Gabriella kinda liked the shade, however she knew she needed the sun and so did the beings of the Earth. She then stood up and quickly made her way back towards Central Park and find a place to rest. She wanted to go hunting for food at night since most of the demons seem to not really paid too much attention during the night.

Once in the park, she made her way under a bridge, getting a few boxes she had picked up on the way there. Gabriella smiled softly, laying the now stretched out boxes. They were surprisingly comfortable and chuckled hep but to take a little nap so she can be well rested for the night's activities.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2014, 02:51 AM

"Well..." Xander grinned with a smile, smirking at the two ladies who looked frightened, yet intrigued, "I will most certainly try..." He chuckled, walking to the elevator, and smirking at Allistaire as the doors closed.

- - -

A few hours later

Xander answered the door, his hair dissarrayed, bite marks along his chest, "Ah, yes, the dry cleaning. Thank you very much for bringing this to my room." He tipped the staff member with a 20$ bill and closed the door.

"My pets..." He smiled, hanging up the two dresses and his suit on the door, "How do we feel?"

His question was answered by slight giggles and coos.

He smirked, "Mmmm, good, good. Here, you girls do eachothers make-up and whatnot, I need to attend to my own business." He said grabbing his suit and giving them each a kiss on the forehead.

"Awwww~" The girls pouted in unison.

"I know I know, it's very boring. Trust me, but we'll continue later, ladies, you have my word~" He winked and went into a separate room in his apartment and snapped his fingers.

Five shadows accumulated in the room. There was no sound, but the shadows were speaking to him, giving him information.

"I see, I see. And you're sure of this?" Xander asked, he heard giggling in the other room, at least the girls were entertaining themselves.

"I see, I see. I will be going to the event tonight, bring me information then. Keep a watch on this human girl in the meantime."

The shadows moved as if to nod and then they disappeared.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-11-2014, 10:12 AM

Groaning slightly in her sleep, Gabriella was sweating greatly. It was her dream. She didn't know what was going on. Glimpses and flashes were all she was seeing, a large door, large chains just laying about, something coming out. She felt all the emotion in it and didn't know how to handle the situation. The flashing lights were painful, making her see strange things happening left and right. A large gasp escaped her lips, she took a few quick deep breaths as she looked about, holding her arms tightly. She felt her body trembling. Gabriella sighed lightly, she didn't know how to react to anything that just happened. She curled into a ball and just sighed heavily, "What is my true purpose?" She asked herself out loud. She looked over towards the wall of the bridge she was under, she was almost in a days when something caught her eye. A strange looking object started fluttering in front of her.

It was beautiful, it looked like a feather of some sort. Gabriella reached out to grab it, but it just moved away, spinning in a circle as it started floating away. "Wa-wait, come back." She said softly as she stood up and started following the feather. It just swayed and twitched lightly, it looked as if it was flying with the help of the breeze, only there was no breeze. Gabriella's eyes were entranced with the feather, it was very beautiful and it looked very familiar. She continued to each out and tried to grab it but just moved farther away.

"Are you leading me somewhere?" She asked it, as if it were going to talk back. Blinking lightly, she could feel its energy, it was gentle and felt caring. She then knew it wasn't going to harm her. Gabriella only giggled as she started skipping, the feather fluttering with her, not knowing that the feathers like this one were very important.

-------------

ξЖЗ Allstaire ξЖЗ

Allstaire and the young human female he was with continued on their way. Allastire and the young woman had finished 'playing' and it was time to get the rest of the guests. A faint grin spread on the demon's face as he looked down towards the human, a smile as on her face and a collar around her neck. He gently patted her head with a gentle chuckle escaping his lips.

After what felt like half an hour, Allastire and the young woman finally made it to Xander's apartment. He opened the door and towards the desk, "Hello, I am looking for Xander, is he home?" He asked, looking around slightly. A staff member nodded then took him and the girl to Xander's apartment and left. A faint chuckle escaped Allastire's lips as he turned his head and kissed her forehead sweetly. The young girl giggled and blushed a soft pink, turning her head slightly.

He knocked on his friend's door, waiting for an answer as the young girl held onto Allastire's arm, gently tracing her index finger against his sleeve. "Are you almost ready in there?" He called out, thinking that Xander was doing something lousy. Then again, he couldn't hear any moaning or screaming so that might be a sign that he wasn't doing anything. He merely chuckled in amusement as he waited patiently.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2014, 04:05 AM

Xander chuckled, "Yes yes, Allistaire, I'm almost ready." He said, stepping out of the empty room and with a snap of his fingers he had a black suit on with a magenta tie. He combed back his blue hair, admired himself in the mirror and then went out of the apartment door, his two lovely dates waiting for him near the door.

"Now, follow me, our chariot awaits." He chimed, no longer in the foul mood that he was in a few hours ago.

He had shadows tailing the girl that Allistaire mentioned and he'd be kept up to date on her presence.

No angel would escape his grasp. He chuckled darkly at tonights events and then went the five of them walked up to the street, there indeed stood a carriage, big and black, with silver designs and a ornate door handle. Driven by a half-rotten skeleton who wore a black suit that matched the carriage. The horse, matched the driver, half-rotten with more of the skeleton showing.

Xander grabbed the door handle and opened it, "Guests first." He bowed with a slight smirk, motioning inside.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-20-2014, 03:16 AM

ξЖЗ Allstaire ξЖЗ

The young Shadow demon sighed lightly, a smile remained on his face. He and his date waited patiently as the door opened. It was Xander with his dates, Allstaire shook his head lightly, he should have known to give Xander a few more minutes but he was a little surprised by his choice color for his tie. "Still like the pink color, I see." He stated in a teasing matter, following behind still smiling.

He could also tell from how he was acting that Xander was no longer angry, he appeared happy or satisfied about something, he decided he would ask once they had entered the carriage. Once their ride had come, Allstaire allowed the women to board first then himself. Once he was inside, he sat now next to his date and chuckled.

"So, what is it that you have gotten about the girl?" he asked, crossing his arms lightly over his black suit. The girl laying her head on Allstaire's shoulder.

Gabriella continued running after the flowing feather, it was beautiful to her and she wanted to know what it was doing here. However, it would never really accrue to her that the feather was actually helping her and it was more important to her than she thought. A smile spread on her face as she continued chasing after it, finally getting a hold on it.

To her surprise, the feather didn't touch her hand, nor did it fly away. It had a sphere of light surround it, the power within it was immense. Gabriella blinked lightly, her head tilting to the side as she held it closely. It wasn't until the feather slowly sunk into her body. A faint gasp escaped her lips, her eyes widening as she let out a soft shriek. Memories were flashing through her head, somewhere about her life, her training and her family. The young angel fell to her knees, holding her head tightly as tears slowly formed. "O-Ow, st-stop it. Pl-Please, i-it hurts." She begged. Looking around slowly, she stood up and continued walking, she knew she had to keep moving and find out what she was supposed to do.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2014, 07:14 AM

Xander smiled at Allstaire's comment, "It's magenta. An interesting fusion of both pink and red." The carriage started to trod off in the direction of the street that used to be known as Broadway.

"The girl? You mean the so called 'Angel'? I have shadow lords watching the supposed girl's movements. She won't make a single move that I won't know or hear about." Xander smiled, his fanged canines showing, "Besides, it's been a long long time since I've had Angel Blood Wine..."

"Now, come come, don't bore me with this talk of Angels and Resurrection; tell me what's it like for you now that we have the population of Humanity under our control..." Xander grinned, fixing his posture to look at his friend.

Shikabane Hime

Old 09-10-2014, 09:19 PM

Allstaire chuckled to himself about the color magenta. He had to admit, it was an interesting color but it was still a pinkish color to him. "Whatever you say, I still think it's pink." He teasedas he turned his head, looking out the window to see the streets of Broadway. He then turned his head back, hearing the answer about the 'Angel' girl. A grin spread on his lips, "Angel Blood wine, I would love some as well. I do miss the taste." Allstaire hissed, looking towards the human girl for a moment then returned his gaze towards his friend.

"Hm, control over the humans? Hm, I can say that I do enjoy it, it is just so much fun breaking them. However, we are going to have to let them breed if we don't we'll run out soon." He stated placing his arm on the armrest and rested his head in his hand. The shadow demon shook his head lightly and smiled, "But don't mind me, what about you? I know I don't have to ask, but what is your opinion of the Humanity situation?" He asked looking at the two human females at Xander's sides, returning his sight to Xander.