Thez rubs her hand with his thumb and asks, "So, do you have a job?"

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 PM

musikfreakx post

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2010, 09:41 PM

Selena shakes her head "No but I could ask my friend Michelle's father for one. He works at a local diner and its always busy" she says as they keep walking down the path, peach trees covering the path and the flower petals fell when the wind blows.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 11-02-2010, 10:06 PM

Though Aysel had surveyed the room much like a hawk, none of the empty tables seemed inviting. Neither did the full ones, or even the half full ones. The room was full of hurt, pain, sadness, loneliness, and there was barely any life in the room. Aysel spied a door to the left of her, with a gray sign hanging above it with "EXIT" blinking in large red letters. "Let's go outside," she said to Mike and smiled softly before gracefully gliding through the room and out the door. She didn't know how the sun could be shining, how birds could be singing, when such a horrific event had taken place just hours before. A beautiful oak tree lay to the left of the luscious garden, and Aysel quickly made her way to it. Placing her tray down gently to the right of her, she laid on the grass, closing her eyes and smiling serenely as the sun warmed her face and body. She peeked one eyelid open and saws a tall, dark shadow nearing, and her heart beat loudly as she thought of Mike.

Mason gulped, tried to regain his confidence, and opened his mouth to speak. But his throat had dried, his tongue had swelled, and his mind went blank. Sure, the words, those three words, still screamed at the back of his mind and pulsed in his heart, but he didn't know how to make them come out. He didn't want to be cheesy, didn't want to be laughed at nor rejected. "It was nothing," he commented quietly and began to walk out of the room. With his hand on the door knob and one foot approaching the hallway, something stopped Mason in his tracks. He turned back to Michelle and looked her dead in the eye. "I love you Michelle. I always have and I always will. But I've never had the guts to say it, and I never would have had it not been for that girl. And I know I need to say it now because it could always be my last chance. I love you. If you don't feel the same, just tell me, and I'll walk out the door and never step foot in your life again. If that's what you want," Mason blurted out the words before he hesitated.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2010, 10:40 PM

(yes finally)

musikfreakx

Old 11-03-2010, 10:38 PM

(Ya, sorry about the not posting much, a lot of stuff going on at home.)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2010, 11:15 PM

(yea I know what you mean)

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 11-07-2010, 01:27 PM

Mike laughed and shrugged. It figured that she would pick none of the above and somewhere else. With another shrug, he followed her to the door that led outside. He watched her walk, the way her hair moved and it made him stop for just a second. She was his again. She was back and this time to stay. She was staying right? Suddenly his heart jumped. She'd never said that she was staying. For all he kew she was just coming to visit. He quickly hurried outside, seeing her under a tree. He made his way over and stopped before her. Now he had to ask. He held the tray in his hands and looked down at her. "Are you staying? Or are you going to leave again?" He asked, trying to keep the pain from out of his voice.

Michelle sighed. It figured he wouldn't tell her. She watched him walk away and then looked down at her hand expecting him to leave the room. But he didn't. She looked up and over at him and blinked. His words came in a rush but they stopped her heart all the same. Her eyes glazed over and she felt the happiest she'd ever been in her whole life. Here, in this hospital bed, all weak, she had learned that Mason loved her. She lifted a shaky hand out to him. "I love you too." She squeaked, unable to hold back the happy tears that had began to fall down her cheeks. She'd liked him for so long, so long she couldn't remember a time when she hadn't liked him. And he'd kept it a secret too. It was sad to think that for all their lives they'd both hold back feelings that were felt on the other side too. But that didn't matter now did it?

(sorry it took so long)

musikfreakx

Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 PM

Blinking furiously as sunlight invaded Aysel's eyes, the girl, motionless, stared at Mike. Without uttering a word she stood and gently placed a hand on his cheek, stroking gently. Her eyes darted all over his face, taking him in, and finally landed on his eyes. She stood like this a moment, the only sound filling her ears being the noise of her heart thudding in her chest. She raised herself up on her tip toes, even though she was a tall girl Mike was still taller than her, and put her hands around his neck. She leaned in, the aroma of his cologne gently rising to her nose and making her almost giddy with the scent, and tilted her head, slowly pulling herself towards him and placing her soft pink lips on his, putting all of her emotion into the kiss. She swore every time they kissed it felt like the first time. And boy was it amazing. It was better than being high or drunk, not that she would know, but she knew no feeling could be better than this. Her stomach churned like better and heart skipped around erratically.

Mason let out a small, inward sigh of relief when Michelle whispered her reply. Though faint, it had impacted him like she was right beside me, yelling into a microphone right beside his ear. He stepped towards her, long legs crossing the room quickly, and entwined his hand in her own. "Thank God. I really didn't want to have to step out of this room," he teased quietly, his voice husky and velvety. She smelled sweet, like cotton candy and fruit, a terrific combination, and he breathed her in. He leaned down, kissing her forehead ever so lightly, before returning his gaze to hers.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2010, 05:37 PM

Thez nods saying, "Sounds like that'd be a cool job."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-17-2010, 11:24 PM

(where have you been?)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2010, 12:23 AM

(giving the others a chance to post, sry)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2010, 12:30 AM

(its ok I just got bored but they are back we have to post longer posts)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2010, 12:32 AM

(oh yeah... so... you gonna post a plot-relevant post lol?)

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2010, 12:47 AM

(yea pretty much so its going to be pretty long I guess)

Selena smiles softly walking down the path more looking up at the sky "So tell me more about this person that takes care of you" she says looking over at him "He sounds really interesting" she says pulling out her phone and then sending at text to Mason 'Hey how is Michelle, is she feeling better?' she sends it and then puts it back in her back pocket. She was alittle worried that he hasn't been answering her text or calls. Sighing softly she puts her hands in her back pockets walking alittle slower as she stares at the sky.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 11-25-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx View Post
Blinking furiously as sunlight invaded Aysel's eyes, the girl, motionless, stared at Mike. Without uttering a word she stood and gently placed a hand on his cheek, stroking gently. Her eyes darted all over his face, taking him in, and finally landed on his eyes. She stood like this a moment, the only sound filling her ears being the noise of her heart thudding in her chest. She raised herself up on her tip toes, even though she was a tall girl Mike was still taller than her, and put her hands around his neck. She leaned in, the aroma of his cologne gently rising to her nose and making her almost giddy with the scent, and tilted her head, slowly pulling herself towards him and placing her soft pink lips on his, putting all of her emotion into the kiss. She swore every time they kissed it felt like the first time. And boy was it amazing. It was better than being high or drunk, not that she would know, but she knew no feeling could be better than this. Her stomach churned like better and heart skipped around erratically.

Mason let out a small, inward sigh of relief when Michelle whispered her reply. Though faint, it had impacted him like she was right beside me, yelling into a microphone right beside his ear. He stepped towards her, long legs crossing the room quickly, and entwined his hand in her own. "Thank God. I really didn't want to have to step out of this room," he teased quietly, his voice husky and velvety. She smelled sweet, like cotton candy and fruit, a terrific combination, and he breathed her in. He leaned down, kissing her forehead ever so lightly, before returning his gaze to hers.
Mike watched as Ace got up. He watched the little movements or gestures she made. But he kept staring at her face. He loved her face. He loved it when she looked at him like that. When she got on her tippy toes just to put her arms around his neck. He leaned down lightly, putting the tray of food down so it wouldn't be in the way. In the way of the kiss he knew he'd be getting. He wanted the kiss. He needed the kiss. Her kiss. There was no one else like her. He was happy to kiss her. His arms moving around her, his hands slipping in her back pocket. But the kiss didn't answer his question. It momentarily stalled him. He pulled back after a moment and took deep breathes. "Ace."

Michelle couldn't help but smile when he teased her. She squeezed his hand gently. Finding that his hand felt right in hers. It felt good. Perfect. She closed her eyes gingerly when he kissed her forehead. She opened them back up to stare into Mason's eyes and then his phone rang. And she knew whose ringtone it was. He hadn't changed it. She took her hand back gently, and looked away. Was it right to jump to conclusions? No. But everytime she saw him, Selena was right there with him. He would hold her and let himself be held. He had let Selena go in his car with him or was it Selena's car Mason went in? She couldn't remember. It kind of hurt. Especially when he'd just said he loved her. She was being selfish and unfair. But didn't she have a right to be?

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2010, 03:10 PM

Thez shrugged saying, "Well, he's a certified catholic priest, he's Mexican ethniclly but he was raised and taught in England, and he's one of the best at what we do. He's a pretty cool guy, he can actually put up with my crap unlike most of the other guys in our business. Other than that, I really don't know. He doesn't talk about his past, like, at all."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-25-2010, 04:26 PM

Selena looks over at Thez "He seems very interesting, maybe I could meet him?" She had a feeling that he was going to say no, like he always did. Sighing she puts her hands in her pockets and notices that they where at the lake already. I guess them talking passed the time, it was a long walk.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2010, 04:47 PM

Thez nods with a shrug saying, "Ok, sure why not. He likes meeting new people, but it'd have to be some time when I'm sure he's not working, or when I'm working, or if a... guest is over."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2010, 04:17 PM

Selena looks over at him again "Wait...you said yes?" she was slightly confused since this was probably the first time he said yes to her this whole "date" if you want to call it. "Umm...well that sounds great, maybe we all could go out to dinner, how does that sound?"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2010, 02:06 AM

Thez shook his head saying, "Well... not tonight, we're both busy tonight... it's work related. Maybe sometime later on this week or something."

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-27-2010, 03:16 AM

"Thats fine with me" Selena says slowing her pace down grabbing his hand once more walking over to the lake "So do you like your day so far?"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2011, 06:53 PM

(LIVE DAMN YOU, LIIIIIIVE!!! *pounds on chest of this RP)

Thezreal smiled as he looked at Selena saying, "Best I've had in years."