Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-18-2012, 08:58 AM

(??? no it isn't XP unless you're saying the last time he woke up cuz I just read over my last post and it's completely diff XP oh and you said you were going to get on skype and you never did XP )

Viren looked up at Jake softly and noticed slightly that he seemed a bit frustrated though he though that it was at him... yet at the same times it didn't feel like it was aimed at him. "Are you still mad at me or is something else wrong? I truly am sorry... I really, really, truly don't know why I had such a dream..." he said softly again since it seemed that that was the mane reason Jake was upset with him and he didn't want him to be mad at him.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 09:03 AM

((I mean in both posts you kept thinking to yourself how sorry you were and you keep repeating how much you don't know why you had that dream and wanted Jake to forgive you. And I know I didn't.))

Jake just shook his head and closed his eyes not wanting to talk about it any further.

((Yup. I one lined you. You take the morning! Have some fun with it! Be Spontanious! And no being EMO!))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-18-2012, 09:16 AM

(yeah... sorry XD I didn't mean to do that I guess it's just a habit to reiderate idk XP and I'm about to kick you're gay little ass XD you told me like two days ago that we could talk sometime and we haven't!!!! come on I haven't had a real interesting conversation in awhile XP )

Viren sighed a bit as he saw Jake close his eyes and then laid his head on Jake's chest though couldn't really find it in himself to go back to sleep. After a few hours Viren slowly sat up and sat on the edge of the bed before looking at the door thinking her heard something. He looked at Jake wondering if he had heard the sound as well or if it was just him. He slowly got up and got changed into some clean clothes before looking back at the door hearing a noise again though really wasn't sure what it was.... it kinda sounded like someone walking back and forth in front of the door though it didn't sound like the heavy steps of the guards... it sounded off to Viren and he wasn't sure if he had ever heard the foot steps before.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 08:14 PM

Jake heard and felt the presence of the other outside the dooe but was content that his barriers would hold as long as no one opened the door. And considering he made it very clear to young Viren that the door was to remain closed unles he gave permission to open it he had no fears. So he sighs contently and slid further into the bed.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2012, 08:26 AM

Viren looked at the door though then just sat back on the bed unsure of what to do while Jake was asleep. He glanced back at the other male softly and yearningly though then just looked away knowing the male was probably still mad at him. He was trying to think of what he could do to make up for what he had said but couldn't think of anything. As he was thinking though he heard the sound of someone knocking at the door and looked at it though knew better then to go and open it and knew that Jake would hear the door and probably get up to go answer it.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 08:57 AM

Jake shot up at the knock and ran to the door making a few various hand signs before slamming both plams against the door with a very hard *BANG!* coming from the other side followed by a few gurrgles as if someone was drowning but not in water. "Do NOT under ANY circumstances, open that door. And I am NOT mad at you."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2012, 09:09 AM

Viren jumped slightly when he heard Jake slam his hands against the door and then the gurgling sound wondering a bit what it was though really didn't want to know. He looked at the other male quietly from where he sat and wasn't sure what to say as he looked down a bit unsure. He wasn't planning on opening the door at any time... Jake had told him not to and he was going to fallow his instructions... more because he cared about and respected Jake more then anything else and trusted him knowing that what he said was best. "I wasn't going to open the door... you told me not to so I wasn't going to.... I know it's for my own good that I don't..." Viren said softly before looking at Jake wondering why he had kinda snapped when he did that... if he wasn't mad at him then why did he just snap at him? Maybe he was just in a bad mood right now or something...

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 02-19-2012 at 08:25 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 08:12 PM

(More please... That did not give me much to do... Viren did not even respond to what Jake said.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-19-2012, 08:25 PM

(yeah sorry XP there ya go fixed it X3 )

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 09:19 PM

Jake sighed heavily sencing the other did not believe him. "If you don't believe me then fine. That's your choice. But I think I know who my own anger is pointed to." And with that he pahsed out of the room and back to the field he had been in the day before laying down in the soft plush grass.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2012, 12:28 AM

(okay I think you're misunderstanding what I said XP it wasn't that he didn't believe him it was that he couldn't understand why he was mad if he wasn't mad at Viren, or why he snapped at him if he wasn't mad at him...)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2012, 01:12 AM

(I understood perfectly, but remember. I am not Jake and Jake did not understand.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-28-2012, 01:16 AM

(mkay... I just would have thought that he would hear his thoughts or something... sorry for taking so long allots been going on and I was stuck)

Viren whimpered when he heard Jake and saw him vanish tears filling his eyes once more and his stomach seeming to turn in knots "Jake! Please come back! I'm sorry! Please! I trust you Jake I really do! Jake... I love you please come back..." he begged then whimpered the last part quietly as he curled up on the bed feeling the tears coming back and his stomach feeling as though he was going to be sick even though he hadn't eaten in about a day.... he had forgotten about sleeping most of yesterday and hadn't even thought of breakfast this morning so with his feelings being all over the place that certainly didn't help his stomach at all.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 02-28-2012 at 01:19 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2012, 05:47 PM

As Jake lay in the grass he tuned out Viren's pleas. "If he truly wanted what he is begging for then why did he act the way he did?" He asked himself outloud. "Why act like I am angry with him when clearly I am not." In his confusion he did not sence a dark power slowly moving towards him. Soon the power was right above him and dropped down onto him scaring him.

"Jakey" A familiar voice called his name in its usual emotionless monotone..

"Justin? Is that you?" Jake asked a little suprised. That's what Justin looks like.

"Well who else would it be that could sneak up on you so easliy Jakey." Said his ex hudband.

"The only reason you can do that is because of our marriage. And you broke that of centuries ago. I still have not dealt with all of the feelings you left with me." He said lightly glaring at the other.

Justin looked back at him with his singular eye and melted lightly. "You know I cant stand seeing you upset."

"Then why did you leave me?" Jake shouted as he started to cry lightly.

((Hand just crampped so you make a post lol))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-06-2012, 06:17 PM

(hm... so I'm guessing you're wanting me to be Justin? Oh and how are you I haven't heard from you in awhile, I miss talking to you T~T )

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2012, 11:49 PM

((0.o Well if you are offering to be him then sure ^_^ As for how I have been, I am doing all right I suppose.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-12-2012, 12:39 AM

(I wasn't sure I didn't know how you wanted him to act or anything and I don't really know their relationship so XD sorry it took so long to post, I thought I already had, it must not have went through)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM

((If you want to act out Justin bye all means be my guest. Just ask me what you need to know of him on Skype.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-12-2012, 11:48 PM

Viren slowly got up and looked around though didn't see any food and knew Jake wouldn't answer him. So he did something risky... he went and thought hard about it though slowly he did open the door. He looked around though didn't see anyone before slowly can't quietly making his way out as quietly as possible. He needed to get to Jake and talk to him... he needed him to know that he didn't mean to think like that... he didn't want Jake to be hurt or made at him.