Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 12-26-2010, 06:57 AM

Linnea:
That is quite the diverse selection you have chosen for yourself. That is positive, however, as I am sure that you will have something to read regardless of your mood. I tend to read just one book at a time, I have never been very good at switching between more than one. Were I to attempt that, Harry Potter would be suffering from cholera and would read from right to left, in my memory.

DariaMorgendorfer, ainebella:
I am pleased that you like them... Feel free to initiate in conversation if you feel so inclined.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-26-2010, 06:59 AM

hahahahaha i can see how it might get a bit confusing... but what a story idea you have there! :rofl:

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 12-26-2010, 06:59 AM

Thank you for the invitation to chat Lise, I have to admit, I am also a fan of your Bertie Bear. What was the inspiration for the creation?

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-26-2010, 07:00 AM

ooooh good question!

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 12-26-2010, 07:00 AM

@Linnea: I agree with you on Harry Potter books. I also love to get lost in the imagination whenever I read them. I find it better than watching the movies sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I am fond of some of the movies, Harry Potter 7 in particular is my favorite movie at the moment. ^_^ And definitely we can travel together. Let's go to the Menewsha library on monday to find out more about the other islands! :D

@Lise: I am also glad to help out. I love to talk as you can see. lol I am lucky to have time to do so now too. Usually I am busy with work. I have had a good holiday vacation so far. I will be meeting with some friends tomorrow. Once the holiday festivities are over I like to just wind down and hang out with friends.

And I like what Daria is asking too. I am also curious to know. :)

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 12-26-2010, 07:01 AM

Linnea:
Perhaps it is the next
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. *chuckles*

DariaMorgendorfer:
Destructive anticipation. They were originally whole and meant as new stock for the Toy Box, but I broke in, attempting to play a trick on the Toy Maker. After temporarily stealing his stock, things got a bit... out of hand, and they were no longer in... returnable condition.

Esmereina:
It is fortunate to hear that you have been well. I trust you will have a pleasant time with your friends tomorrow.

Esmereina

Old 12-26-2010, 07:02 AM

@Lise: That is quite a trick. *giggles* I wonder if you and Peeblo get along since you two have similar nature when it comes to trickery. :)

Thank you! I just hope the snow storm is just a myth I heard.

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-26-2010, 07:02 AM

Very interesting. I had wondered if Yumeh or perhaps Peeblo may have gotten into them.

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 12-26-2010, 07:05 AM

Esmereina:
Peeblo is rather crass... I do enjoy a bit of mischief from time to time, but I do not flaunt it with such childish boastfulness. It is a subtle art to be appreciated, not simply breaking things for the sake of doing so. Perhaps when he is older I would enjoy "teaming up" with him as it were, but for now I would rather not be associated with his work.

DariaMorgendorfer:
I prefer not to say how they got into their current state, so I will let you decide whether or not that is the cause.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-26-2010, 07:06 AM

i can totally see yumeh biting the heads off them :yes:
he's terribly feisty for a cat

oh yes, lise, i have heard of those remakes... i haven't read any, but i'm sure they are quite entertaining
isn't there one called 'sense and sensibility and sea monsters'? (or something like that)
it looks rather interesting as well :)

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-26-2010, 07:07 AM

That is fair. Just for friendly chatter, what is your least favorite holiday song/carol? I personally am not a fan of "away in the manger".

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 12-26-2010, 07:14 AM

Linnea:
Yumeh is indeed rather... ill-behaved.

DariaMorgendorfer:
It is not a carol, but I have never been fond of "Santa Baby"... some find it funny, I have always found to be utterly irritating.

Esmereina

Old 12-26-2010, 07:15 AM

@Lise: That was silly of me to think you and him would team up to do practical jokes. You are definitely much more mature. He tends to be a bit insulting as well. I am not against him though, I am kind of afraid to be. I don't do well with immature creatures. :(
Your ways of trickery are more thought provoking anyway. And you don't do it too often either. I like that. ^_^
You see...I am a very bubbly person; so people who have a different personality than me intrigue me and it also balances my bubbly-ness as a result. It is like I get neutralized.

Oh dear, it is getting late. I have to go now. It was a pleasure speaking with you, Lise! I look forward to speaking to you again next time we meet. Enjoy your quiet surroundings! Good night!

Good night to everyone else here as well. I hope to see you all again soon! ^_^ <3

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-26-2010, 07:16 AM

Goodnight Esmereina, sleep well!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-26-2010, 07:17 AM

i always thought the woman in that song was quite selfish... i mean... seriously... a car? a yacht? a duplex AND checks? a ring? etc etc etc... yikes... no wonder woman are seen as money hungry lol

have a good sleep, esmereina! :)

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-26-2010, 07:18 AM

The commercials where a guy buys his wife a car...Drive me nuts! I would want input into what kind of car/carpayments I'd be getting stuck with! You know said guy would not be making the monthly payments on that thing!

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 12-26-2010, 07:19 AM

Linnea: Yes, quite so. And perhaps she only meant it as a joke, but attempting to seduce Santa to win these presents always struck me as rather disgusting.

Goodnight, Esmereina...

I am afraid that I must say my farewells for the night as well. A lady does require her beauty sleep... *smiles darkly* Farewell, Menewshans...

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-26-2010, 07:21 AM

nice chatting with you, lise
have a good sleep!

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-26-2010, 07:22 AM

Goodnight to you too Lise, do sleep well:)

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 12-26-2010, 08:02 AM

Thank you Lise!! Will drop by you shop sometime

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-26-2010, 10:00 AM

-Makes a point to specifically NOT sing for Lise-

I can see where Lise is coming from and I'm glad she's not falling in line with the others. Now, I don't get carolers coming to my door. However, given the Menewshan population, it has to lose the novelty somewhere around the fourth or fifth time.

Plus the Winter Solstice/Yule is the longest night of the year. It's actually quite a DARK holiday and a good time to indulge oneself in the nighttime energies at work.

-Leaves Lise some earplugs as a 'just in case'-

Silverwingedshadows
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-26-2010, 02:47 PM

*whispers* Happy Boxing Day and thank you for the cookie.

Esmereina

Old 12-27-2010, 05:52 AM

Happy boxing day to you too SS! <3

I wonder how many Canadian menewshans are there. :)

@Lise: Thank you so much for your gift. I was pleasantly surprised and I look forward to speaking with you again soon. :)

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2010, 07:43 AM

thank you Lise!! for the headless gingerman

it reminds me ofa friend who use to make gingerbread man and give each one a different illness, like eboli and armless, and headless etc, was quite tasty with red frosting

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-27-2010, 11:19 AM

We made gingerbread men in kindergarten. We went into the cafeteria's back door to get them and they were gone! There were gingerbread man shaped brown pieces of paper somebody would eventually find with a clue that lead us around the school (including the Principal's office XD) and eventually they were all sitting on napkins, one at each child's place... but there was no way of guaranteeing it was the one YOU made, which made me a little sad.