SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 05:03 PM

That is true. Although, I did once meet someone who thought the look was too old
Thank you, dear

You know, I think Ennius will want to marry her out of duty rather than love and Aeron will fight for her for a little while, but will become too ashamed of himself to come into contact with anyone. But, looking at his character, I don't think Ennius will hold onto Scarllet. I think he'll see his brother's pain and let her decide what she wants.
*pinches Scarllet's cheeks*
I dunno why, I see Gia and Scarllet becoming friends in the far future

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-01-2014, 06:25 PM

I don't think it looks to old. As long as you like it, that is what matters!!!!!! Some people you can never make happy no matter what you do. So there are some that are just lost causes.

Awe I kinda want to make someone for Ennius so he isn't alone....I feel bad now for him. I had a Regina moment when I was writing Scarlet's little rant. lol and I hinted that it wasn't really Scarlet in control. I think I'm going to let mumble die and Rubble. Or maybe just one of them and go with the evil lady that has taken over Scarlet. I do think that Gia and Scarlet could be good friends. Sorry for the rant being so long. I just got inspired. I will work on Mumbles post.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-02-2014, 08:30 AM

True facts if I ever heard them!!
Forget lost causes, it's really their loss

I think he'll be okay, but you could make someone

You watch OUAT???!!!
The rant was goooood! No, don't let both of them die!

Also, they're sisters?!?!

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 09:49 AM

I LOVE OUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine I want let them die...well one of them want die. I will look into making him someone then.
I will have to look hard for this to find him the right kind of person. Need someone full of life to make his old bones get out and enjoy life. lol I got in touch with my Regina side for the rant. After all she is who I am most like apparently. Even my family told me I was Regina. They also told me I was snow white as well. I resent that because Snow white's hair is got some issues in some places. I love Regina though!!!!!!!! LOL My sister is Rumpl...OMG I mean she can nail him down so good it's honestly scary. But then again I do the same with Regina. I Regina. Love me some Regina.
I will go work on finding someone special for the man of the hour.

Oh and yes dear they are sisters, however not all families are what they seem. The King hadn't always been so kind and pure. He had another wife to start off with but he didn't love her so he let her be killed and didn't bother to save her. He didn't care about Scarlet and sent her away to be married off. He never learned his lesson and therefore he lost both his daughters and his Queen the one he truly loved.

Osirria Nueustar

Bio:
Osirria was once a great leader to the elven people. She was sought after far and wide for her wisdom and power. Many gave her the title mother of the trees because of her love for them, as well as her knowledge. She is one of the few that can communicate with plants and any other being with her thoughts. She had vanished yeas ago locked in a dark prison of evil thorns deep in the heart of Aeron's wicked kingdom. The king had banished her there keeping her as his prisoner for all eternity. His command was she made potions that no being so ever made for his men tampering in arts a lady as her self never should. Using her destructive magic instead of her healing magic making it so she could never fully return to her people.

Powers:
Osiria can heal anything with a touch or with a single drop of water. It's rumored that just one of her tears could make a mortal immortal. She can command any plant no matter the size with a simple thought. Besides healing she has a darker side of her healing magic. She can heal or she can curse. witch a simple touch she kill if she chooses. However Elven laws forbid her to ever use her darker magic.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 12-02-2014 at 11:31 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-02-2014, 03:00 PM

Me too!!!!! I can't wait for the next episode
Regina is epic, really, and her a Robin Hood...
Rumplestiltskin is a favourite of mine. I want him to do good, I really do. I think I'm most like Belle, but I dress like Emma
You tapped into the Regina side well, dearie ()

Oh my gosh, I'm itching to see how Aurora and Scarllet's storyline unfolds. We made such a dramatic rp lol!!

Ennius isn't that old... Well, compared to the others... and he feels old and tired....

ELFY LADY!!!
Oh, I can see it. I have ideas. I'm posting in a bit

Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 03:33 PM

lol I think I missed the last one I need to watch it quickly. lol You and my sister are both Rumpelstiltskin.
LOL Thank you I tried to tap into Regina. Oh Robin hood......I love those two together.
Though my hubby is like Hook. So he says I am all the women rolled into one from once upon a time.
I think he is just saying that so he can be with me. Though thinking of it he does have some Robing hood in him.

LOL I was rereading our role play and I enjoyed just reading it. I like your post better till it came to Scarlets rant then I loved my post. I noticed a few spelling errors as I read on my part but lazy here didn't fix them. I really like how it flows honestly it makes for a great story. I still love your smexy guard. I can't wait to see how things turn out either. lol I had to go in and and some humor with Rubble since he is our funny one. I love how he by past the serious and starts talking to Gia. And tell her brother he should be after her not Aurora. lol only a pirate wouldn't notice the difference between the two. I'm still not sure if I should kill them both off or let Rubble live and Mumble die. I need to work on Rubble more and make him just to funny to live without.

LOL yes a Ladyfor Ennius. Well maybe if he has a lady friend he want feel so old and tired. Oh you have Ideas please share.
I want lie I stalk your page to see if you are going to post or not because this rp is so good. *hang head*
Yes I admit I stalk your page. I just can't help it this is such a good rp. I am so excited to see your post!!!!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-02-2014, 06:53 PM

You need to watch eet! It's so on edge!!!!!
Yay for the Dark One
I read a lot of fanfiction about Regina x Robin, Hook x Emma, Rumple x Belle. Some are surprisingly entertaining
I need Hook's jacket and Robin's scarf. They dress so cool

I did that yesterday! It is a pretty good read. I always wonder if people are spying on our rp and reading along. I do that sometimes
Ah, Gideon. He needs a nap
rubble is so delightfully oblivious at times. It's a nice break away from the intensity . I really think he should live, but whatever you decide is cool. That was awesome with Gia, though. She was proper offended!

I think she'll put some life into Ennius for sure. I was thinking they take Aeron into the dungoens and they put him in the cell next to elvey lady's. Then, when Ennius comes to talk to Aeron later, he'll meet her for the first time. Then he'll free her and since she can't go home, give her a place to stay and work in the castle. Downhill form there

HAHA! Another stalker, I've had a few!
I'm sorry that I take so long. I like to have a good amount of uninterrupted time to write a good post and even though I'm at home, that sometimes isn't possible. I'll write a paragraph and then get called away for something or the other
I love this rp too! I hope the post was okay.

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 02:32 PM

Ok here is the site I used for the elvish language.

I hope you like what I posted. I think you'll need to find a picture of the New Fay King.
I thought that maybe we would let everyone get use to their new roles. And maybe after his coronation as king once the palace is rebuilt he takes a walk one day to Aurora's favorite spot near the lake. He starts crying and one of his tears hit the necklace and that is what frees her? What do you think? I thought way that everyone gets to move on with their life before Aurora comes back. Maybe he could let Stardust Centair queen wear Aurora for a while because he is too grief struken he can't bare to look at the necklace. Maybe he finally gets the nerve to look at it the day of his Coronation and that is when Aurora is freed by his tear? Just a idea for you. I hope you like my post I really do. It took me quiet a while.

lol I tend to post rather fast most days. More than anything I'm lonely and right now I need something to keep my mind off my grandmothers passing. Since I can't sleep right now all I have to keep my mind off of it is rp. I would rather get lost in a rp than have to go through this holiday season knowing I wont have my grandmother. She and my mom raised me together so I was closer to my grandmother than most people. She was more like my mom and my mom was more like my dad. That is why I am always on Men right now anyhow. I just can't sleep because I'm still trying to deal with it. This is the one place I don't have to face it everyday. That is why I stalk your page is because I hope you'll post so I don't have to think and can just rp. lol I do it to my other rp partners to. I'm not some creep I promise just not facing reality right now is all I want. Because as soon as my rp time is over everywhere I go I see her favorite things and I start crying. If I have a good day my mom calls and then we both start crying together. We all have our ways of dealing with sorrow I just prefer to forget about mine for a while in rp.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM

A new site! Learning Elvish phrases used to be a pass time of mine

It's epic! I dunno how Gideon's going to deal with being King. He pretty much reached all his goals and now he's got this to deal with. At least he'll have Alex and Ennius to help him, but... Aurora... *grabby hands*
Hmm, that's a pretty good idea. Yeah, I think I've got some stuff to add to that. This all going better than I expected

Oh my God, I am SO sorry. Really, I dunno what to say to make it better. All it takes is a lot of time and patience and I hope God grants you that. I actually know exactly what you're talking about (and this is uncanny). I was actually raised by my grandmother as well! I even called her Mummy. My parents got divorced when I was really young and my mum needed to go to university, so she would pass me from person to person during the day and that wasn't really healthy. So, my grandmother said she would take over until mum was settled. I ended up living with her till the day she died. That was in 2010. At that time, if I didn't have my family and good friends it would have been unbearable. The pain isn't there anymore, but sometimes it's hard to think about because I wish I had known her now when I'm so much better at... well being me. Anyway, just know that if you ever need someone to talk I'm here and it will get better. Just be strong

---------- Post added 12-03-2014 at 08:39 PM ----------

Cannot find suitable King Picture for Gideon. What think you of these?

This one?

Or this one?

This?

Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 07:21 PM

OMG The first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The second one just doesn't look like Gideon'. It makes me want to give the man a laxative so he will stop with the constipation face. I am not feeling the second one in any form. All I want is to grab a paint brush and put a smile on that face. It just looks depressed and everything about him says he isn't happy. The third one is different. It just can't live up to the epic appeal to the first one. However that is just my opinion it is up to you. The first one looks like he has lost someone and would tear you up if you messed with him. While the third looks like he could be Alex cousin or brother so sweet and just a tad creepy with those fingers. I vote for the first one it looks more like Gideon fierce, brave, and mostly untamed.

I thought Aurora should be trapped to just add some drama. It would also give the others time to move on. I really was worried you wouldn't like my post. I thought we could figure out the great evil later. Omg No forgetting about Aurora!!!!!!! That would be just mean if she got freed and Gideon feel in love with someone else. I would have to kill her or something tragic would happen to her to put her out of her misery.

Thank you, I'm sorry for your loss as well.
It's just a little hard right now because everything reminds me of her. She always called me her doodle bug so I don't want to draw anymore. But that is what I enjoy so I need to. That is the one things that brings me peace and can make me happy no matter how I feel besides playing instruments. Thank you for not being mean.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 01:17 PM

I honestly couldn't find any that looked like Gideon
I guess I'll go with the first one, then. Flaming red hair

We could get to the evil later. Now we can deal with everyone (except Gideon) healing and restoring things, then Aurora can be the last piece of the puzzle and then BOOM! Ultimate Evil arrives

I'm glad to hear you're pushing on despite the grief. First step to things getting better!
Pft, I dun have a mean bone in my body... well, except if someone's deliberately rude or critises Lord of the Rings and fantasy in general

Seeing as I just got home, I will try and get a post in soon. Just need to get my head straight. I'm a bit tired. Family stuff

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2014, 01:41 PM

Are you ok? Go rest and take care of yourself. I hope that everything is ok with your family. You have to take care of yourself!!!

For some reason I keep sleeping strange hours. I feel bad I promised to help my sister decorate her house and someone just slept 12 hours instead. *hangs head* She is going to beat me...not really but I feel bad I slept through the night. I woke up at 3am this morning. I'm watching nail videos and maybe if I paint her nails for Christmas she want kill me. Hopefully I'll get to her house this weekend some time and get to decorate my own house. If I don't oh well I guess. The lack of sleep is catching up with me.

I am looking forward to the post. Well of the ones you posted the first one is the best. The second one I still want to paint a smile on that mans face. He just looks so constipated. Well we can just keep his original pick and say that he never changed even with the power and title. That works for me if it works for you. I am happy with whatever your happy with.

LOL I love Lord of the Rings. I am trying to figure out how to sneak in a date for the last part of the hobbit for my hubby. Our Christmas we are going to have early. Ours is going to be on the 22 and 23 because of work schedules. I want to take him on the 22...I might see if we can do it early in the day so he gets to go see it. Not that I want to see it at all.

Are you kidding we have Lord of the ring Magnets on our fridge. I have two of the collectable goblets from Burger king when they had them for the first Lord of the Rings release when it came out. Our entire family loves the trilogy. I have not read the books I keep getting told I need to by the rest of the family. However I love the Movies.

I was afraid you had enough of me and my stalking you. Because you haven't spoke to me but after reading your post I figured you were busy. Lady can't help it she happen to like the Potato!!!!! I do hope that you get some rest and you get back to normal.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 01:56 PM

Finally!!! \o/
*dies*

I had to deal with a five hour trip by car to visit relatives I don't not like, but am not entirely fond off. On top, I had a bit of a cold. But, we're almost back to normal! Darn these sneezing fits. I have survived!!!!!

Wow, that's a long time to sleep. I hope you don't get killed by your sis (though, I'm that won't happen)
All the decorating that goes into Christmas sounds like such a lot of work! I wish you luck. Atleast there's time before then, eh?

You know, I decided to keep him the same but with pointed ears. Any other way just isn't Gideon. That's how I'll always see him

I dunno if I'll get to watch the Hobbit. Finances are tight since I'm moving soon. But, that's okay. I thought the Lotr movies were much better and I got to see all of those on the big screen. Tolkien and his world are literally my life. No kidding. I'm re-reading the books for heavens sakes!! They destroy the movies on so many levels

Who me? No way! If I thought the stalking was weird, I would've told you. I stalk people, haha. I'm only away from the interwebs when RL is
We're proper rp buddies!

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2014, 04:53 PM

LOL, Lady is sorry she was pouring her heart out in a post. My friend is so going to kill me after seeing the length of the post. I haven't really been on for the past three days. So I thought I'd make it up to her and really post. I didn't realize I posted a entire novella.
Here is our link so you can see the post. My poor hubby read all of it, and loved it. I just felt bad due to the length.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...ladycello.html
I didn't realize till after the post with Mrs.Sugar Plum I turned her into my mother and aunt. They always say write what you know. Both of those ladies will talk circles around you and sometimes repeat themselves without realizing it.

I'm sorry you have a cold. And I'm sorry you had to deal with those we shall not mention. We all have those we shall not mention in our lives. I am glad that you survived and your getting back to normal. I will make it my goal this year to read the hobbit, and lord of the rings books then. I know normally the movies ruin any good book. I'm still over Eragon, he wasn't suppose to be a brad pit hobbit. Eragon wasn't suppose to look handsome and like he was a lost prince. But whatever I'm over it. Ruined the book for me thanks. Book is still better than the movie will ever be. I wish the lady had written Bella out of twilight. Bella always aggravated me so weak and needy. At first I hated the actress who played Bella because she made me hate Bella more. Then I realized they cast her perfectly. Because she personified the traits about Bella that made me hate her. Edward could have done better and so could Jacob. (Moving on from ranting train.)

It may take me a little while to respond. Apparently I'm in novella mode. So I might write you a novella as well or a post. I love our rp. You and Palmon are my favorite people to rp with.

Lady promises she will try and tame the length of the post. I will try not to write you one the size of the link I sent you. I really hope Palmoun don't end up beating me for it. Sometimes you just get inspired and have no idea what comes out till it does.

As for my sister I made it up to her. I went over and finished decorating her house. lol she also wanted me to dye her hair. We died mine as well, however I got a color that was bold even for me. It is a dark red but I mean it's RED. But apparently everyone likes it. I have only got positive reviews from it. I'm still trying to adjust to it. Tonight I'm going to my motherinlaws and decorate her house and paint everyone's nails for christmas or try too.

So let me get off here and get to our rp before I spend to much time talking. I stalk you because you are one of my favorite rp partners, just like I stalk Palmound. It's a complement if I stalk you.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-10-2014, 11:22 AM

I may or may not be stalking the Dragon Knights rp now

Gosh! My aunt is like that too! On and on and if you tell her that she's said that already she still goes one
Very wise words, those

Familes, heh. My aunt and uncles are okay. At least they actually ask you about stuff. I can't seem to get on with my cousins, though. I've never really been able to and it's so weird. I'll sit in the corner with my cellphone or sneak of somewhere or just listen to them chatter without saying anything. And then they think I'm shy! Potatoe can really talk when you get her going!
That's always true with movies. I didn't read Eragon, but I saw the movie. It was okay, not the best, but I feel if I read the book I would feel different. Twilight, though
That was the first book that I actually physically tossed away from me! I saw the movies and they were okay. Bella was cardboard, but I wanted to see how it ended. Then I thought the books would be better, my mum told me so, so I bought the first one. Worst buy ever! I want to sit down with the author and have a long chat with her about how that story is NOTHING like Romeo and Juliette or Cathy and Heathcliffe from Wuthering Heights. How dare she compare it to Wuthering Heights?!?!?!?!?!

*breathes in*
*breathes out*

I love this rp. I really do. . Oh!!! And I'm getting ideas for the Ultimate Evil! I was thinking.... The Whisperer. This entity whispers thoughts opposite to your own in your ear in an attempt to seduce you into making all the wrong decisions and thinking you're right. This could put people at odds with each other, you know, make them paranoid and suspicious. Only certain people can notice that the whisperings are not natural. Finally, it will try to persuade those with power to do certain spells that will release it from it's prison. That's all I have so far. What do you think???

Oh, I hope Palmoun doesn't murder you. You want to borrow my potato army for protection?
I'm glad it went well with your sis, though. RED HAIR!!!!
I love different coloured hair. I wish I could pull that look off, but it wouldn't work with my skin tone. I'll just stick to my natural colour, maybe try a lighter brown in the future. If everyone likes it, it must be awesome!
Did the decorating go well?
Wow, I talked a lot too

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-10-2014 at 12:12 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2014, 04:38 PM

LOL I love the idea for the whisper!!!! Such a creative lady you are!
OMG I loved me some Once Upon a Time last night. Anna and Elsa found one another and saved everyone. Their aunt became good. LOL and my Regen showed herself. I love her.

Lol it's only fair if you stalk it I stalk you. I have those people I just sit and look for something to do. Lady is the same way if I don't know you I'm shy. But once I know you I never shut up. LOL I am so excited about this rp as well. I LOVE IT!!!!! (from dragon tales.) I love the idea of the whisper. I am thinking of having Scarlet have some issues trying to be good kinda like our Regina. Not sure yet but I thought it might be fun! Oh the decorating went well for my sister!!!. Sadly the rest of the family except her,her husband, and mom all contracted some bug. I swear I just can't get rid of all these stupid germs. I get rid of one just to get something else. I want to beat every person who keeps going out knowing they are sick. If you know you are sick and really sick please stay home call a friend. But I know that is impossible because sadly not everyone has someone witch is sad. Ok Lady is going to go post now.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-11-2014, 11:30 AM

I have small sparks of creative-ness amoung days and days of duds

I wanted the Snow Queen to live at the end
OMG, I thought Regina's outfit looked so cool and then when she came back to her sense and was like "What am I wearing?!"

Sometimes I retreat into my one world and come up with scenarios for my characters and just JUST when I get a good scene going someone will ask me something and I'm like FUUUUUUUU!!!
Haha, I'm an introverted extrovert

It could be fun, yes. Like, she wants to be good, but she's been used to doing bad for so long that it takes some getting used to.

That's good!! Not the germs. We don't like evil germs
Yeah, that is sad, but you can't get around it. For my cold, my aunt made this soup with carrots, peppers, peas, corn, onions and leeks, but she filled it with so much ginger, garlic and black pepper that it burnt my throat. It did the trick, though! I feel much better I don't like meds even more than I don't like germs

Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2014, 12:27 PM

lol I wanted the ice queen to live too!!!! I'm sorry the post was short just trying to stay awake. So Gia is going to be the hero? I'm thinking about having Scarlet becoming our Regina. I am going to bed now. Sorry so short I just can't focus.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-12-2014, 01:11 PM

Ah, dun worry. Sleep is important!
I see Gia as more of a "heart of the truest believer" person. Maybe we can have a total switch up and make Aeron the hero and Scarllet the Regina

Lady Chello

Old 12-13-2014, 04:55 AM

lol we will see what happens :D

Sorry It is taking so long to post. I just don't feel like posting or I have something to do or some where to be. Next week I will be busy Monday-wednsday helping my sister out in her office. So I get to work part time for those three days. Just so much to do so little time. I wish the Snow Queen would have lived. I started to love the Snow Queen. WOW Aeron is no hero. Maybe we could have him start to learn to be a hero and maybe he has to Save Scarlet from the Whisper. Maybe the Demon left a darkness in her that the Whisper has figured out how to use. Idk but we will think more into that one.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-16-2014, 05:53 AM

Hallo! Kinda rushing, but just needed to let you know...
I haven't forgotten or given up on this rp. Real life is just really taxing at the moment and my mind is just not in writing mode. It's struggling actually, but as soon as things calm donw I'm sure it'll be better. I'm sorry!!!

Lady Chello

Old 12-17-2014, 04:15 AM

I'm sorry to hear, I'm having back issues right now and therefore I'm not rping as much. Take your time sweetie.

Lady Chello

Old 11-04-2016, 03:11 PM

Awe I miss this! I love our characters! I feel like this should be Alex when he gets older.

I'm rereading the rp from the begging. And the more I read the more I miss it. You are awesome. I have typo's and words that are missing. I really am enjoy this! See this is why I missed you! OMG and I just saw that we where talking about OUAT. I still love it!!!!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-05-2016, 08:29 AM

I've started reading through the rp aswell and oh my God it was awesome Like, our characters just clicked!! This was one hell of an rp Your world building was epic! You have such a great imagination!! [love I think we should continue this as soon a s humanly possible 'cause it was amaze Also, EVEN ME I STILL LOVE OUAT I'M WATCHING THE NEW SEASON OH MY FEELS

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2016, 07:32 PM

*hugs* Lady agrees 110%!!!! Thank you but I think your the reason it was and is so epic. I love each of your characters. And I agree they just click. I am still watching OUAT as well!!!! It's ok it took me most of a day to sit down and get through our post. Just two pages but the quality is amazing. I feel like we should have turned this into a novel or comic. Lady might have to draw out some of the scenes. I'm trying to get back into drawing and crafting again. This really is one of my favorite rps. You are just epic!!!!! lol I have the imagination and you have the words sound like the perfect combination to lots of adventures.