Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 01-18-2008, 10:46 AM

"Ah, I see. So you're bilingual? That's so cool!" He made a squee face, hugging Makoto. "I only know plain old boring English!"

"Reikishi-kun doesn't mind! Reikishi-kun will sleep with November-sama!" Reikishi smiled obliviously, not realizing what his words implied.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2008, 02:35 PM

Makoto blushed and giggled "Aww, you're making my cheeks feel really warm..you're embarrasing me!"

November smiled "Careful how you word that, Reikishi.." He giggled and coughed a bit.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2008, 01:41 AM

Alphonse giggled back, pulling away from Makoto and releasing him from the hug. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!"

Reikishi blinked, unaware of the sexual innuendo. "What does November-sama mean?"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-19-2008, 04:43 AM

Makoto smiled shyly "I-I don't mind.."

"The way you said that could have made it sound like you didn't mind having sex with me.."November laughed "But it's okay..don't be embarrased, we all do it sometimes..can you come lay on the bed with me?you might help warm me up, if you have any body heat.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2008, 07:18 PM

"Really? Do you mind if I hug you? Because I really like hugging people, so I might do it a lot..." Alphonse grinned, holding in the temptation to kiss Makoto on the cheek.

Reikishi blinked again, racking his brain to remember what sex was. One of his earliest memories was of a library... Somehow, he had known how to read, and he had read all he could. Everything he knew had been learned from those books, but one section he had never made it to was the erotica section. Thus, his knowledge of sex was limited at best.

He knew the technicals of it, the scientific diagrams, but anything beyond a man and a woman having sexual intercourse for procreation was beyond him.

He climbed into bed with the vampire. "Reikishi-kun does not know if Reikishi-kun has body heat or not..." He blushed, running his fingers along his arm. To him, the flesh felt alive. Maybe he did have heat.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-20-2008, 03:08 AM

"I-I don't mind.." Makoto blushed "It lets me know where you are..I like that." He said, sweetly smiling.

November pulled the blankets over Reikishi and smiled, getting very close to the zombie "you have a bit..and a bit is good enough." He giggled

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2008, 11:03 AM

"Oh, really? Okay, I'll make sure to hug you a lot, then!" Alphonse stated cheerfully, grinning widely and hugging the zombie.

Reikishi blushed at the vampire's proximity, staring down at the blanket shyly. "Reikishi-kun is glad to help November-sama..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-20-2008, 08:55 PM

Makoto giggled and hugged back "Good, I like your hugs."

November leaned up against Reikishi a bit "You're so sweet.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 02:45 PM

"Yay!" Alphonse cheered, picking Makoto up and spinning him around a few times in his excitement.

Reikishi blushed again at the compliment. "Th-Thanks, November-sama..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 05:44 PM

"Eek, careful!I'm fragile.." Makoto said, blushing as a few stitches on his wrist came undone.

November smiled and hugged Reikishi tightly

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2008, 12:36 AM

"Oh, sorry!" Alphonse laughed awkwardly, setting Makoto back onto the ground gently. "You okay?"

Reikishi gasped quietly at the hug, his cheeks flushing a light blue as he settled against November.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 01:14 AM

Makoto nodded and grabbed a spool of thread and a needle "Just have to fix my wrist here..don't look, it's kinda gross." Makoto giggled

November loosened the hug a bit and smiled "Do you like zhat?"

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 12:54 AM

"Oh, okay!" Alphonse closed his eyes obediantly. "You sure you don't need any help?"

Reikishi nodded quickly, his face still flushed. "Y-Yes, November-sama..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-24-2008, 01:41 AM

"Can you sew?I can't see what I'm doing.." Makoto giggled

November smiled "Good.." He smiled and gently petted Reikishi, undoing a couple of his shirt buttons as he did so."Nn..I need to get comfortable, now that the girls have left..I hope you don't mind~"

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2008, 11:12 AM

"I'll do my best!" Alphonse chirped, bounding over to Makoto and grabbing the needle and thread from him. Gently taking the zombie's wrist in his hand, he set to sewing the skin back together, a quiet expression of focus on his face.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-25-2008, 02:12 PM

(You forgot reikishi.:P)

Makoto blushed and smiled a bit "Th-thank you..Ow, careful, that hurt a bit..

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 06:42 PM

((Oops... Sorry, I answered really early in the morning... >.o; ))

"Oh, sorry! Sewing has never really been my forte..." Alphonse giggled a little before returning to his work.

Reikishi blushed even more and nodded, staring down at the soft covers on the bed. "Re-Reikishi-kun doesn't mind, November-sama..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2008, 11:14 PM

Makoto blushed "It's..It's oaky." he said, smiling.

November undid all of the buttons on his shirt, opened the shirt up and layed back on the pillows, smiling at Reikishi "You don't have to be so embarrased, we're both men, we know what a male's chest looks like.." he giggled

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-27-2008, 06:57 PM

"Are you sure? I really didn't mean to hurt you..." Alphonse smiled, putting in the few last stitches. "Well, I guess the more this happens, the better I'll get at it, right?"

Reikishi nodded again, face still flushed. "R-Reikishi-kun has never seen anyone but Reikishi-kun shirtless before, November-san..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2008, 07:38 PM

Makoto smiled "It didn't hurt too much, just a little sting..I stab myself with that needle all the time, I'm used to it.." He giggled

November giggled, leaned up and kissed Reikishi's cheek "Well, now you've seen someone else..well, I'm not shirtless, really. half of my chest and my arms are still hidden."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2008, 11:02 AM

"Oh, okay." Alphonse grinned, pulling away and handing the needle and thread back to Makoto. "There you go, all done!"

"H-Hai..." Reikishi settled against the vampire, leaning back so his head rested against the pillows.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2008, 03:01 PM

Makoto smiled cutely and put the needle and thread on a table nearby where he picked it up "S-so.." He said sort of nervously, brushing his hair back behind his ear.

November hugged Reikishi "Are you tired?You can fall asleep, i don't mind.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2008, 04:07 PM

"Yeah?" Alphonse blinked obliviously, smiling at the cute zombie.

"No, Reikishi-kun is not tired." Reikishi smiled, blushing a little. "Reikishi-kun thanks November-sama very much for being worried..."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-29-2008, 04:28 PM

"Y-you're a vampire, huh?I alwaya thought vampires were..Well, just as beautiful as you, but..More..Bloodthirsty, and seductive.."Makoto said, blushing.

November kissed Reikishi's cheek and smiled."Good..So, vhat do you enjoy doing, Reikishi?I have a huge library, a ballroom, I have a room for doing art such as sculptures and draving or painting in, I have a music room..Pretty much something for every interest..Nice thing about having a huge mansion."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 PM

Alphonse blushed as well, toying with the hem of his shirt. "Um... Well, I... Sorry. I'm not exactly the best vampire ever, I know... I don't like hurting people, I'd really rather be normal." He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head.

Reikishi blushed even more, but brightened up at the mention of a library. "November-sama has books? Reikishi-kun loves to read!" The green-haired zombie smiled cutely, blinking up at the vampire.