Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2009, 12:12 AM

The dream had just ended. The bang of the thunder was like a great hammer that smashed him awake. Kiel was shocked and quickly struggled to sit up. He took a moment to breath and calmed down. His head slowly turned to the half open window. rain water had came through on to the window sill and the nearby floor. He got up and neared the window. Just as he was courteously about to look out the flash appeared very close to him. He heard another slam but of a much larger hammer. He was blinded for a small moment. He he recovered he looked down the window once more. A small part of the wall under his window had been struck with the lightning.

After he was dressed Kiel got out of his room, leaned against the closed door for a bit before walking down the stairs to the map room where he went through the quest cards along with a handful of apprentices.

Richinator
Send a message via MSN to Richinator

Old 03-13-2009, 01:57 PM

Richie woke up a little later since of last night's dinner. "ugh... I'll never drink like that again I hope I didn't do or say anything stupid" He got dressed in guild apprentice robes but he put his jacket on top of the robes. He looked outside and noticed the rain. It's not like a little rain and thunder will stop him from training. He walked down and entered where a bunch of heroes were gathering to collect quest cards and some heading off to breakfast. He quietly slipped past them and entered the guild courtyard and put the hood up skipping breakfast. Richie was used to working in rain since he done this many times on the farms. He approached one of the dummies and picked up the heaviest looking training swords and began hitting the dummy as if he was an enemy with no resistance.

Tom6823

Old 03-13-2009, 11:23 PM

Rowan took a muffin out of the baking pan and took a huge bite. "Wow these are great when they're fresh." He said with a mouthful. He quickly ate the muffin and grabbed another one before walking into the map room. "Oh drat I hope no one that sees me realizes I took these without asking." He says quietly to himself. He then sees the guy that had ventured into the guild woods the day before. "Hey there, you, um... Actually I don't know your name... Oh well, elf would you like a muffin I uhhh... grabbed them to give out to people here in the map room." Rowan then thinks to himself afterward, "Nice save."

Isaac Levis
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2009, 07:58 PM

Finishing off the last of the tea Adrik stood up. Setting his glass on the table he put his arms over his head and stretched. His head had stopped pounding and energy flowed through him. A light taste of honey clung to his tongue, a much better change from the stale taste and smell of alcohol that was stuck in his mouth when he had first woken up.

I've been here for to long, Adrik thought to himself, A quest would give me the outlet for this extra energy, put more coin in my purse, and save me from the bordem that the guild can be.

With that Adrik left the table, not bothering to push in the chair. In the map room he found a handful of apprentices, an elf, and an apprentice with a vest on over his robe. Studying the two that stood out amongst the group Adrik found that he had seen the elf around here before, but the other one he could not place. In fact the elf was one of the only ones of his race here, most of those at the guild are human. Adrik noticed that the newcomer held the muffin tin, two muffins missing; one of those two Adrik assumed was the muffin in the man's hand.

Instead of saying anything Adrik just went to looking through the quest cards, giving a nod as a good morning gesture to one of the apprentices that looked up towards him. He did not need to know their names, unless they signed up for the same quest and were placed in a group.

((so with the new day are there anymore quests available?))

sharkite
Teh Pirate >:D

Old 03-15-2009, 01:19 AM

Vienn sighed and waited for the downpour to lessen a bit, then made a break for it, leaping over all the benches and bushes in the way. She made it to the entry archway, panting lightly, and shook her head one more time, wringing her hair out afterward. Vienn skipped along to the great hall, but found she wasn't at all hungry even though she had eaten little last night. Exasperated, she went through the small hallway to the map room and found it quite crowded. She raised her eyebrows and looked around, her gaze ending on Kiel. "So what are you planning to do today?" she asked as she pushed her way past all the apprentices and a few older looking men.

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2009, 01:26 AM

Danielle woke up shivering as she was completely soaked. It was a surprise she could even sleep through the storm. She slowly got up and slipped off the tree. She opened her wings but they were far to wet to carry her. She let out a small scream and landed on the squishy grass. She wondered into the guild and shook off most of the water on her wings. They still drooped down and she had a hard time moving them. She then walked to the map room and suddenly bumped into another guild apprentice. "oh! sorry" she said as she looked up at him, he had a number of daggers attached to him. She stood there looking a little embarrassed.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2009, 02:13 AM

Kiel turned around with two random cards still in his hands. They lightly dropped under Rowan and Vienn's feet. He looked around at the faces that store at him. "oh hi there, hmm seems to be everyone from last night" He chuckled a bit. "how ironic" He scratched his head and paused for a moment as they continued to look at him. It was strange, after he went through the guild woods everyone looks like they wanted to quest with him.

sharkite

Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 AM

Vienn looked at Kiel with a quizical look on her face. "I'll take that as an 'I don't know yet,'" she said. She nodded to Danielle at her entrance, and then asked "Would you mind coming to Bowerstone with me? If you think you'd feel uncomfortable around too many people, that's fine, I just want to get a new outfit, because between yesterday and the rain, this one is toast." Eyeing a man holding a basket, she said "Finally, something worth eating," snagged a freshly baked muffin and stuffed it into her mouth, and then bent down to pick up the quest card at her feet.

Last edited by sharkite; 03-18-2009 at 10:22 PM..

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2009, 02:40 AM

NPC: Theresa

Meanwhile on the second floor overlooking the young heroes stood an old woman. She opened her white blind eyes and slowly walked down the stairs making a loud tapping echo. She reached the bottom and looked again at the students. "Good morning.....Today the sky cries and the gods roar. Normal classes will still be held and food will be in the dining hall at any time of the day. I expect to see everyone out training and working on improvement. There are some quests for anyone that wishes to form a group.

((okay guys we are as is at six players, the last two quests are both four persons, so we're going to pick a captain for each. I have chosen Rowan and Vienn to be the two leads and pick who you want with you. Now Rowan has a lot of history to passed RPGs back in Beta so I'll let him pick first. However I will let Vienn pick the quest to be fair. So post in the OOC you two))

Tom6823

Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 AM

((I think Richie will be suited well, his spirited drinking is accompanied by another who can drink as well.))
Rowan looked down at the cards that dropped. "Quest cards? Oh, right we are in the map room aren't we. I just swiped some muffins and then recognized seeing you from before. Errr... I mean I gladly took the muffins and saw everyone in the map room... and well decided to pass them out... yeah. He looks around so quest cards I guess we are all going to adventure today!" Rowan then thinks in his head, "Wow you are an awful liar. If you keep bringing attention to the muffins everyone will realize that you were just hungry and took them all for yourself." Rowan the picks up another muffin and takes a large bite out of it.

Isaac Levis
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2009, 05:47 PM

Adrik continues to look over the shoulder of an apprentice that held a quest card, it seemed that all the cards have been picked up at the time. After catching site of all the cards available and counting the heads in the room he figured that at least two of these people would be on the quest with him.

Then Adrik felt someone run into him, turning to look he saw a nymph. She appologized and Adrik shrugged as a response, delaying his speech by attempting to place her as a new aquantance or someone who has been around here for a while. Though it was not hard to figure out, the whole nymph thing gave it away.

"Quite alright." Adrik told her, "You here for a quest as well?"

After the morning tea he drank Adrik was feeling more talkative than he ushually did in the mornings. Before she could respond he added in a little more.

"My name is Adrik, haven't seen you around here. You new?"

((sorry about not posting, thought i would have access to internet on vacation turns out I did not. Have a headache right now so if my post is a bit off that is probebly why.))

Le-Blanc
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-25-2009, 05:13 AM

Danielle was still a little soaked from the rain but was slowly drying. "well yes..thank you. I just joined the guild yesterday" she said as the glanced over to the map table. "so, looks like there's only a few quests left. What one are you planning on taking?" She assumed that any other events in the guild such as lectures and combat demonstrations would be quite a bore.

sharkite

Old 03-26-2009, 11:57 PM

Vienn eyed Rowan and said "Uh huh," noticing his guilty look. She leaned over and whispered "You need to work on your poker face, you're very conspicious right now," with laughing eyes. She looked back to Kiel, back to Danielle, and noticed no one had responded to her questions. Well, I should be used to fading into the background, she thought, slightly perturbed that the fact that nobody was paying attention to her was annoying. And it IS very noisy and crowded in here. She sighed quietly and looked down at the quest card in her hand. "Sleeping Demon Door." She scanned the information, and then pocketed the card. "Well it's not like I have anything else to do today." Except, maybe, steal from the rich and give to me.

Prince Peroxide
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2009, 10:37 AM

Kiel looked around the room seeing that most people were exiting the room after Theresa's little morning speech. The heroes that remained Kiel somewhat knew enough to trust in a quest. He looked over at Rowan "I'll take one" he swiped a muffin and gobbled it down forgetting it was human food for a second. He then looked around the room once more seeing five others reading about two quests. He thought to himself. hmm what quest should I go on today and I wonder who I'll be working with....they both seem like a challenge. Kiel looked a Theresa as he chewed up the remaining muffin. He grew shy as she remained quiet. "...uhhh hehe"