Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 12-14-2011, 01:04 AM

Ash and his friends grow old. But new trainers every year become strong. Ash became a professor in order to teach people about pokemon and how they react and breed and everything he can teach. Giving away his own pokemon so people can start there own journeys. Some on there own, some with other people and friends. Pikachu now gone he lives in the small town of Dragoo. A town just behind the mountains. Homes and small shops owned by the people there.
================================================== ========

Pokemon he is giving away

Cyndaquil - Bulbapedia
Lvl 5 cyndaquil
Pokedex entry: It usually stays hunched over. If it is angry or surprised, it shoots flames out of its back.

attack:
1-Leer
2-Tackle

Pikachu - Bulbapedia
lvl 5 pikachu
Pokedex entry: When several of these Pokémon gather, their electricity could build and cause lightning storms.

Attacks:
1-ThunderShock
2-Growl
3-Tail Whip

Sandshrew - Bulbapedia,
lvl 5 Sandshrew
Pokedex Entry:If it fell from a great height, this Pokémon could save itself by rolling into a ball and bouncing.

Attacks:
1-Scratch
2- Defense Curl

If there is a specific pokemon you want ask him and he will probably give it to you. As well as the info.

================================================== =======
The pokemon RP OOC

Rules

PM me if you want to join. we currently have enough but if you know of a way to join then please PM me.

Beginner need to have lvl 5 pokemon. I don;t want people starting at lvl 50 already. So please begin with lvl 5. Thanks you.

please try to be fair!! I know this is hard but sometimes admitting defeat is a good thing.
Even when you lose your pokemon gets experience.

Wait at least three pages before you evolves your pokemon. I think in that time you can have at least one battle or even two. but please try to make it more then three pages if you can. I mean your pokemon need to grow as well as you.

Be at least between the ages 10 and 16.

please look up your pokemon so you can have the best info you can get.

Please try to keep the lvl area higher then what you want to catch. the pokemon need to be hard to catch.

I'll be adding more when I need to so please do check often.

================================================== ========

profile Skeleton

Name:
Bio:
pokemon you have chosen: (either a small pic or the name along with the info. attack, hp. you know the basics)
Pic/description:

----------

Name: Haley Baine
Bio:Her parent shave been protecting her best they can and are against her wanting to get a pokemon of her own. she is good friend with the professor Ash and he knows what she wants.
pokemon you have chosen:
Vulpix- lvl 5
poekdex Entry: As its body grows larger, its six warm tails become more beautiful, with a more luxurious coat of fur.
Attacks-
1-Tail Whip
2-Ember
Pic/description:

Last edited by Venya; 01-12-2012 at 07:19 PM..

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2011, 05:30 AM

Name: Arisa Rushiko

Bio: Arisa was born in Kanto, but kidnapped as a toddler and raised in Johto. Being related to a female Rocket Admin was getting dangerous. So Arisa fled to Kanto recently, not realizing it was her true homeland. Not until she met the professor had she noticed how similar they looked. Turned out he was from Kanto, too. As well as being something else...

Pokemon you have chosen:

Lvl: 5
Pokedex entry: When several of these Pokémon gather, their electricity could build and cause lightning storms.
Attacks:
ThunderShock
Growl
Tail Whip

Pic/description:

Arisa
Alternate Arisa
Outfit

Last edited by MistWater; 12-17-2011 at 06:35 AM..

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-17-2011, 05:58 AM

Code:
Name: Cyrus Masion
Bio: Before He got the Guts to ask the Professor for a Pokemon, he studied pokemon Care all his life. he wants to be the kind of Trainer a pokemon can trust.
pokemon you have chosen: Snivy - Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon. Cool, calm, and collected, Snivy uses photosynthesis to collect energy with the leaf on its tail. 
Moves -
Tackle
Tail whip
Pic/description:

He will be joining us as well. once we start. ^_^ Character of Andraus

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 06:39 AM

((Wonderful to hear! Turns out I will be working another week of nights. So it seems to work out anyway with the time difference, I've noticed.
Also, I checked and my picture links weren't working so I just fixed those.))

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-18-2011, 09:41 PM

Another character! I think we can start now as well.

Code:
Name: shade 
Bio:shade love's to hang out with pokemon he trains them plays with them and even can understands them. Even though he keeps that part a secret a little gift he was given when he help a injured latias get back home after he did that he decided on being a trainer in kanto hopes to meet legendarys and ash. also loves swords
pokemon you have chosen: pikachu lvl 5 
Attacks:

1-ThunderShock
2-Growl
3-Tail Whip 
Pic/description:
Character by ShadeSilverwing

----------

Haley yawns with a great big grin on her face. Today she becomes a trainer. She wonders how the other people will react and everything. She gets down from her bunk bed/couch. On the bottom there is a couch with a backpack on filled with clothing and sleeping equipment and some food as well. There is a belt as well. She put it on and small bags slant on her hips. She grabs her large bag and runs out the door. She can see that her mother has mad breakfast but she doesn't seem to be here at all. she shrugs her shoulders and sat down to eat breakfast. She eats quickly for in an hour she gets her pokemon.

She goes out the front door and smiles seeing the sun just rising over the fields. Behind her the mountains are hovering over the town. She chuckles and starts to walk towered professor Ash's house.

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-18-2011, 11:37 PM

Having arrived from Johto a few days ago, Arisa woke up in her new bedroom, a guest room really, and wandered down the hall toward a location she'd memorized only yesterday. Once she reached that location, in other words the bathroom, she was in and out quickly as she realized which day it was. Her best friend had been waiting for this day as well! Arisa wasn't about to keep her waiting and quickly ran back to her bedroom to get dressed before running down the stairs. While doing so, she nearly tripped over some of her uncle's work which was left there as usual which made her laugh a bit to herself as she entered another room. Her friend was waiting patiently and waved to her excitedly. "Good morning!" Breakfast was also waiting which was eagerly giving Arisa the invitation to sit down. However... Arisa didn't see her uncle around anywhere... Probably getting prepared for the other new trainers who would be arriving soon. She'd have to hurry and eat.

Last edited by MistWater; 12-22-2011 at 01:31 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-19-2011, 12:32 AM

Cyrus was walking to the Pokemon lab, Taking his time and Enjoying the Afternoon. He Couldnt wait to get his Pokemon, Because apperently, it was rare. it was from a region called 'unova' . He couldnt wait to get her

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-19-2011, 12:52 AM

Haley Was so happy to see the front of the house of Ash's home. She smiles to see a crowd of people starting to cheer as she comes closer. She giggles to see her mom smiling and cheering as well. She goes to the gate and looks back to see other trainers are also coming.

Last edited by Woodlandnymph; 12-21-2011 at 05:39 AM..

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2011, 01:05 AM

Arisa could hear all the commotion from outside as she finished her breakfast and placed the dishes on the counter, unable to wash them just yet as she'd been assigned a job hence her quick eating and earlier actions. It would have be bad if she'd slept in rather than keep the promise to her uncle as she walked toward the door checking her watch. It was almost time... The man should be about ready now. But was she?
The door was in reach and soon open, leaving her with the short walk toward the gate as she closed the door behind her. Step by step she edged toward the gate repeating in her mind of what she had to say when she got there.

Last edited by MistWater; 12-22-2011 at 01:31 AM..

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-19-2011, 08:16 PM

She Noticed the gate was locked and not letting anyone in. she saw that there was a girl there waiting as well. "hey." she says happy she is also getting her pokemon. "the gates locked. I bet he's going to come out any moment." she says almost jumping with excitement.

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2011, 09:11 PM

The time was now as Arisa continued walking down the path toward the locked gate, building up confidence. She'd come around the back way so no one would suspect anything yet. "The gates here have always been locked before new trainers come." Arisa only just learned that, but tried to make it seem like she'd always known as she made her way through the crowd, soon standing in front of the closed gate. Opening it ahead of time could have been disastrous with all the excitement.
She turned around to face them and with a polite bow Arisa welcomed the trainers to the lab, which probably seemed really confusing and probably pretty odd to them. Even if denied having authorization, Arisa had kept her promise, but she wasn't finished yet. Before she could continue, one of the rude parents demanded entrance and pushed her out of the way then tried to open the gate himself. Arisa tried to tell the man it wasn't possible that way, but he wouldn't listen as he pounded and kicked at the gate.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-20-2011, 09:13 PM

"Sir please stop!" Haley says angrily. Not happy that this parent is already ferrous with anger just because the professor wasn't out yet. "We have to wait for the other trainer first!" she says pushes the man out of the way. he tries to stay calm but it was clear he wasn't going to hold on for long.

Andraus

Old 12-20-2011, 10:12 PM

Cyrus, Acting slightly timid, slid threw the crowd, and to the Front gate. "H-hello, I am Cyrus Masion, I am the Final P-pokemon trainer "he said, Trying to keep himself straight.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2011, 02:39 AM

"great! maybe he will come out now." She says almost jumping with excitement. After a few minutes a young mam probably in his 30's with black hair and brown eyes.

He chuckles to see the three trainers surrounded by people cheering for them. He opens the gate. "come on in. Let us choose your pokemon."

"All right!" Haley cheers and runs through the door.

Last edited by Woodlandnymph; 12-21-2011 at 05:40 AM..

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2011, 04:18 AM

Arisa had thought her uncle was too busy preparing for the trainers, but there he was letting them in. She'd already fulfilled her mission anyway so she didn't have to worry about that as she slipped away, out of sight from the other trainers, using the same door from earlier. "Well..." She looked down at her friend who was waiting for her. "Seems like he had time after all. Thought I'd have to stall the trainers longer. Oh well." She picked up her friend and started walking toward the lab from an alternative hallway. "Let's go participate as well considering how long we've waited for this day. Wouldn't want to miss it." Becoming the age of ten and being able to start a journey all on oneself was only the beginning and she'd soon be joining those trainers. But only so far she figured as she entered the lab and sat down, friend placed on lap.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2011, 08:13 PM

"Here you are Arisa. Your new pokemon. I know you've been wanting this for awhile." Professor Ash hand a pokeball to Arisa first. He chuckles happily and goes to the other two trainers. "okay you two what do you want?"

"I want a Vulpix please." Haley says clapping her hands as he goes to the computer and types something in. a pokeball pops out and he gently grabs it. He comes back and hands it to Haley. Haley smiles so brightly. "Thank you so much!" she says almost wanting to let it out. She holds it back though waiting for her pokedex first.

Andraus

Old 12-21-2011, 09:25 PM

"I want the Unovian Pokemon....Sn-snivy" he said, trying to keep himself confident.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2011, 10:12 PM

Ash goes back to his computer and puts in the Snivy pokemon. A poke-ball comes out as well. He goes to another computer and open the drawers of the desk. He pulls out the latest pokedex,

"You three will use this to determine the pokemons health as well as attacks and info. It will also record what you catch with the same information. but remember you can only carry six pokemon with you." he says handing Cyrus his pokemon and the dex. He hands Haley and Arisa the dex as well. "Good luck, all of you. if you ever need my help just call me with this. HE hand all three trainers a poke-gear as well. "it has a map as well as a phone on it. it will help as well." he backs up and smiles seeing the new trainers. "good luck to you all."

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2011, 11:26 PM

"Um... Thank you?" Arisa felt confused as she held her friend, a small electric mouse Pokemon, on her lap with one arm as she was handed a Pokeball, hoping it was the one of which she came from and not with another Pokemon inside. That would be odd...
After she was handed the other devices she had to giggle a bit. She already had a Poke Gear from her years in Johto, but another one? The one she had was given to her by a friend who lived in the same city. At first she was just borrowing it, but after things started happening they both figured it was best she keep it for emergencies.
Arisa sat there listening to what he had to say, but had already known for a week since she moved there.

Andraus

Old 12-22-2011, 01:17 AM

Cyrus smiled, and let Snivy out of the Ball. it Squealed lightly, and slid around his leg. "Proffessor. Shouldnt we Recieve poke-balls? To catch others?" he said. he had his poke-dex scanning Snivy. "I have some Fund's, but I perfer to purchase full-heal's and potions, before I start Buying pokeballs." he said.

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2011, 01:27 AM

Arisa stood up, placing the mouse on the ground who then followed her to the professor. "You've been busy Uncle. I'll get them." She walked toward the table where the devices had been and placed several minimized Pokeballs on a deep tray. It was an unused lunch tray, but quite useful for this task as well. She walked to each trainer and handed them each five Pokeballs, grabbing five for herself and placed them in her bag. Then she put the tray away and sat back down.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2011, 02:00 AM

"Thank you Arisa." He chuckles smiling. "All right now that all have your poke-balls as well a s pokemon I want you all to try to stay connected to each other. it may one day be beneficial." he says going to Arisa. "Good luck to all of you." he pat her head gently.

Haley was the first to be outside. she showed off her poke-ball to the crowd as they cheered so happily! She chuckles kneeling down and gently throwing the poke-ball. A vulpix shakes it head and looks at Haley and.

"Vulpix!" it says with a bit of a shriek in her voice. Haley gently picks up vulpix and holds her in her arms.

"Your so cute!" Haley says going down to the crowd.

Andraus

Old 12-22-2011, 02:01 AM

he walked outside, Snivy fallowing behind him, he then turned to face the trainer that got out first. "Hey....how about a battle?" he asked.

Venya
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2011, 02:11 AM

"I would love to!" Haley smiles so happily getting her poke-dex out with her other hand. "We should battle outside the crowd the though so we don't ruin Professor Ash's land." She goes towered the crowd and her mother comes to the front.

"Oh honey, good luck from all of us okay?"

"thanks mom." She smiles passing the crowd. She gently set down her pokemon and walked a few feet away. "Okay vulpix lets do this!" she looks at her dex to see what attacks it has.

poekdex Entry: As its body grows larger, its six warm tails become more beautiful, with a more luxurious coat of fur.

Attacks:
1-Tail Whip
2-Ember

MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2011, 02:21 AM

Arisa was always happy to help. She knew how long and hard her uncle had been preparing for this day, helping breed each Pokemon on a nearby farm then making sure they were raised just enough to the right level without going over even just slightly. He'd secretly asked the parents what their child's dream starter would be ahead of time so he'd only have to breed and raise those. With Arisa's Pokemon... That was more challenging. Getting a Pichu to level 5 while evolving it then wasn't easy. He could have just caught a Pikachu at the right level, but he had a better idea for his niece after he found out they were related. Therefore her Pikachu was also related. To his own best friend.
It took her a while to get the rest of her things ready and get her proper shoes on as she was still in her hard soled ballet-like slippers. Once ready and after she'd said good bye to her uncle and that she'd keep in touch, Arisa ran out the door just in time to see... A battle? This soon? Pikachu was confused, too as she rested on her stomach upon Arisa's head.