.: Stabbed By A Pencil :.
UUh... I need to get more active...

Old 02-21-2009, 06:15 PM

[imgLEFT]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/theusedpenguin713/hXc/GuyAngel.jpg[/imgLEFT]

The world outside is so cold, won't you come in and join us?
Escape the nightmare which humans call reality, and come sit by the fire.
We won't bite...Just a small nibble is all we need.
So come in, come in please....

Welcome to Café Nightmare

** For now I won't be accepting female roles until we get more males. We can't function this roleplay without them!**

Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Races
Accepted profiles

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-25-2009 at 03:27 AM..

Old 02-21-2009, 06:24 PM

[imgleft]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/theusedpenguin713/hXc/GuyAngel.jpg[/imgleft]

It's been centuries since supernatural creatures and humans could live in peace. A war has once again sprung against humans. The humans do not understand that the creatures of the night mean little harm, and just try to pass on and live their lives. To escape the horrid reality, creatures of all sorts come to Café Nightmare to escape problems in their lives, or even certain death. The Café is a large,beautiful sanctuary, but too bad it's only open for so many hours of the day/night.

The Café is owned by a kind vampiress named Lydia Darkmoon and her mate, a noble vampire prince. They stop in occasionally to see how things are going. There's something spooky about the vampire couple as closing time approaches,though, they always head off to another part of the Café where employees are not allowed. Word gets out that the couple is making secret plans that include this war.

Humans become outraged and start expanding their forces. They manage to make sneak attacks on the Café, of course killing a few. And with that, the war is now on. Will you be apart of this to fight for your very life, or will you try and make peace with those who seem unwilling of it? The nightmare is just beginning. War expanding and horrid powers come from those that are misunderstood. Come in and join us in the Café, unless, that is, you would like to be in the middle of this bloodshed. .

[I'm not too sure it this could belong in the horror thread or not, but anyway it's here...If it's not in the correct place then mods, feel free to move it ^^; ]

Table of Contents:
♥Story line
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Races
Accepted profiles

Old 02-21-2009, 06:35 PM

[imgleft]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/theusedpenguin713/hXc/GuyAngel.jpg[/imgleft]

.:Rules:.

1) Follow the T.O.S at all times
2) PLEASE Be at least semi-literate, I'm looking for 3-4 sentences a post, more is fine and grammar doesn't matter. NO ONE LINERS YOU'LL BE KICKED OUT!!! I want Good, Literate Roleplayers!! The occasional writers block is something different, but you could even squeeze out two liners during that!
3)no godmodding or Mary Sues/ Gary Stus. Nobody is perfect.
4) No killing Someone's characters unless you have their permission, and my permission
5) I am goddess, what I says goes, don't like it? deal with it!
6) Do not use emotes to portray feelings ex) he :wink: at her and she :oops:
7) HAVE FUN!
8 ) Romance is allowed and very encouraged, but No cybering. Take it to the Pms! >=x
9) Read the rules..PLEASE!!!
10) This is a longterm RP, please please please don't join and never post, or post once then don't post again.BE ACTIVE!!
11) BE NICE!!!! don't flame people, if you have a problem pm me and I will clear it up.
12) NO OOC CHAT IN HERE! I WILL PUT A LINK TO THE OOC!
13) Don't use ** for actions, type it out
14) I don't want Chatspeak, if you chatspeak your out, the occasional mis-spelled word is fine.
15) Cursing and swearing are allowed but only to a certain extent.
16) Try to be an active person, If you don't Post within Three Days of Joining you are Kicked out!
17) Don't post until after you are accepted.
18 ) Post at least 2 times a week please I understand if you're going to be away but if you are please tell Me!
19)title your PM 'I Am a'[Waitor, Waittress, Seeker of Salvation, or Human] and put 8) IN THE MESSAGE SOMEWHERE so I know you actually all read the rules. PM All applications to me with That title or i won't Even look at it.I know it's tough but i want to know people read rules!
20) We will be going Private after a while.
21) I have the right to add or subtract rules as I see fit.
22) You are allowed up to Three Characters. period.
23) I have the right to Accept Or Decline Profiles, so no whining.
24) There are Only a few spots so get reserving!
25) PM ME DO NOT POST SAYING YOU ARE INTERESTED. I WANT TO SEE PMS BEFORE POSTINGS!!

Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules♥
Profile Skeleton
Races
Accepted profiles[
[/CENTER]

Old 02-21-2009, 06:45 PM

Code:
I'm Simply a Puppet:(username)
My Birth Name is: (your  CHARACTER name, of course. No Real names! xD)
But I sometimes go by: (nickname)
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: (Age)
I really love this song, you could call it my 'Theme': (Theme song, this is optional)
Biologically, I am: (gender)
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: (Race)
My Friends always say I'm so: (Personality)
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: (Weapons, if your character has any.)
I Specialize in:( Powers, only 3 PER CHARACTER. 
)
From The Day I was born: (biography)
What Else could I say?: ( Anything else, random facts, ect)
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: (appearance)
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: (Crush, also optional. And this can change, so PM Me if it does. Don't be afraid to ask some other roleplayers! Everyone needs some love ;])
I Support: (Supernatural Creatures, Peace, None or humans.)

Roleplay Spots:
1) .: Yuumei :.

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules
♥Profile Skeleton
Races
Accepted profiles

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-21-2009 at 08:42 PM..

Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM

Races:
Here are the races, I stated some little tidbits in some that I will not stand for. If they are perfect and have the things i said NOT to have, you're goin' buh bye.

Vampire: Of course, We all know the traditional bloodsuckers, correct? Well, they can vary greatly.But NONE of them Will Sparkle (Sorry, Twilight Fans. I don't like Sparklies >I). They cannot drink animal blood, it is poisonous to them, but yes they can walk around in the sun if they have a special pendant of their choosing on. If not, they will burn to a crisp. It is their choice whether to change someone into a vampire when drinking from them or not, it won't automatically happen. All vampires need human blood, it is essential and if they try to be 'vegetarian' the chances of them living are overwhelmingly slim.

Werewolf: Not all people transform into giant, Hollywood style walking beasts. And none of them will 'imprint' or go into pedophilia. I will not stand for those kinds of werewolves in my domain. Werewolves can range from simply being a demon wolf with wolf habits, transformations into a REAL wolf, not half and half.They will be able to communicate with their kind through the various whimpers, yelps and howlings of wolves.

Demons: They can range from the animal type demons to full fledged monstrous beasts who crave for blood. Demons can have wings or extra limbs, i really don't care about that. As long as they're not always like 'Rawr! I NEEEEED BLOOD' then I really don't care how you play your demon character.

Tarons:Tarons (tah-RON) are winged creatures, not angels, with dark or bright red wings. The way their wings open up all the way, it looks like a moon around their back. But usually their wings only open up half-way to enable them to fly. They have two forms; a human and their real form. Their real form is a silver outline of a person, it has the essentials like a mouth and eyes. But they still have the wings on their back. They are able to foresee the future &
They are somewhat immortal, but are able to be slayed by Obsidian arrows.

Dragonkin: Similar to dragons in quite a lot of ways. Though, the adults and teenagers dragon forms tend to get VERY big, so they are only allowed to fly a good, safe distance away from towns and whatnot. Each dragonkin has at least one special ability, normally in the psychic region, and if not they could be regular powers or even elemental ones. They have an ability where their eyes change colors. ALL of them have it, so it is easy to tell when a Dragonkin is either sad, happy, lying and whatnot.

Change Of Heart: A demon, yet mixed with angel and you get the bastard Child. The child who is cursed with mood swings if provoked the wrong way and fears to be engulfed by their dark side. They are strong, but fear what evil may lurk inside of them. They do not even know if they are an incarnate of their 'parent' or born properly, mainly because the 'parents' most likely die after they are spawned or born. They are like the Gemeni, split personalities but much worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _~Link~_
Shadow - Born from the darkness of people's hearts, evil and heartless, just like the people and creatures they spawned from. They have cocky, overconfident attitudes, and fear nothing since they can't really be killed. They stay the same age since the time they spawn, as its the age of the living thing they separated themselves from. Some shadows can transform into different things, to hide from the public eye, but not all of them have such an ability and they hide wherever theres darkness instead. They like to fight, steal, kill and cause other awful crimes, they fear no consequence. Sometimes they try to push the blame of a crime onto others, just because they want to ruin their lives.

Shadows are honorable warriors, sometimes magic users or archers and a combination of all three. Whenever a fight is mentioned to them they're usually the ones who come up victorious.

You are not limited to just these races, feel free to tell me about a new one and I will gladly put it up here :3 But put a description about it somewhere in your profile.

Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Races♥
Accepted profiles

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-25-2009 at 09:48 PM..

Old 02-21-2009, 07:09 PM

Accepted profiles:
Female:
I'm Simply a Puppet: .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.
My Birth Name is:Lydia Darkmoon
But I sometimes go by: Lydia
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: Looks 24, is much older than that in reality.
I really love this song, you could call it my 'Theme': Au Revoir
Biologically, I am: Female
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Vampire
My Friends always say I'm so: down-to-earth and smart. Whenever she gets excited she'll get a special gleam in her eyes and become completely reckless. Afterwards she has not much memory of what she's done. She doesn't mean it, though. She is extremely kind and always loves to help people with a big smile. Lydia is also known for her clumsiness at times, mainly when sad or excited. A lot of times Lydia is very calm. Though when having too much sugar, salt or she's been drinking, Lydia will go absolutely crazy, as well as a little perverted.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: (Weapons shown in the picture)
I Specialize in: Flight, telekinesis & mind control
From The Day I was born: Lydia was born a full fledged vampire. She wasn't born into any special family of any wealth or high status or anything. Lydia had it hard, though. Her mother was ill a lot and her father had died when she was born. Lydia was the only one working a lot, and even with cuts, scrapes, beatings from humans and everything she continued on. It was when she was about sixteen whens he met her mate (Or --technical--husband if you want to call him that, either way they're bound together). At first, Lydia despised him, letting out a poisonous tongue and a string of profanity for him being a royal and not even helping out poorer vampires such as herself and her mother, who was at the time very close to death. Though Lydia had hated him, he continued to follow her and visited her daily. The two didn't always agree, but after a few years they had started dating and progressed from there until it was official...Well, sort of official. Now Lydia still has it hard in some ways, but she is no longer working for pennies and bruises. She lives comfortably, and works hard a lot of times, even when stuck in a drunken state (which takes a LOT of alcohol for this vampiress to get drunk) or one of daydreams. In short, though, Lydia is quite weird, personality and all.
What Else could I say?: Lydia owns the cafe alongside her mate. Lydia also plays the flute and will sometimes be seen entertaining some customers with it and if not she's probably discussing a plan or two with someone.
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: Lydia
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: Her Mate
I Support: (Supernatural Creatures)

My Birth Name is: Rin Tenhiro
But I sometimes go by: Rin
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: 19
I really love this song, you could call it my 'Theme': Honey vanity
Biologically, I am:Female
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Kitsune demon
My Friends always say I'm so: Rin can be very aggressive, yet sweet and kind. Also, she's kind of got the kill first, ask questions later kind of attitude, or get the hell out of my face before i kill you attitude, so sometimes she may get a bit moody. It isn't Rin's fault, though. She was born and raised near a pack of wild Kitsunes. Their aggression when it had come to things such as territory, mates or food obviously rubbed off on her. But deep deep down Rin does care a lot and really loves her friends with all of her heart and soul, even if they don't want her to, she will shower them with love from every fiber of her being.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: A Huippu (whip)
I Specialize in: Shapeshifting, Speed and Illusions
From The Day I was born: in always had it hard. When she was seven, her parents had tried protecting her from wolves that wanted to capture Rin and make her the head wolf's mate when she came of age, though they had slaughtered both of them in front of Rin's eyes. Blinded by rage and tears, the young version of Rin had conjured up an extremely high amount of power and wiped the rivals out with one long screaming session. And after that it was a bit of a blur to Rin, but she knew she always ran. She always feared for her life and fought in remembrance of her beloved parents. When she fights, Rin fights for the two she loved most and lost because of herself. It wasn't until Rin was about 15 that she had discovered Lydia and her mate. She was taken in and even given an opportunity to work and get money, hence her being the head waitress at the cafe now. Rin does her best to impress Lydia and to keep customers coming, it's a little hard at times but Rin always makes sure it is dignifying because if it's not she won't do it.
What Else could I say?: Rin is the head waitress (if nobody noticed it before x3) at the Cafe. She loved to play the piano and sings, but normally lets Roxana play piano when there are customers(Roxxy doesn't like people touching her Piano x3).
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: Rin (The small fox and 'zipper' is an illusion, don't be fooled!)
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: This will change but for now N/A
I Support: Peace!

My Birth Name is: Roxana Winters
But I sometimes go by: Roxxy
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: 17
I really love this song, you could call it my 'Theme': Newport Living
Biologically, I am: Female
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Taron
My Friends always say I'm so: Roxxy had developed a rude and cold attitude toward anyone she meets while growing up. She'll stare at somebody, not speaking for a while with the eerie silence until she wishes to talk.. At times, 'her shyness' can get the better of her. But when she's comfortable, she may utter a few words. Though, sometimes she may speak in a puzzling way, or reciting a line of poetry. It's very hard to get into Roxxy's mind, but when someone does, it means they're very special to Roxxy.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: (Weapons, if your character has any.)
I Specialize in : Sight Seeing (ability to see the future), Flight and pyrokinesis.
From The Day I was born: Roxana had been alone since birth because her parents were both killed just after her little twin sister Kiku was born, though her sister was soon dead as well. She didn't know much bout herself, except for the fact she was born during a lunar eclipse.She took care of herself, making sure that she followed morals that she had read while growing up and agreed to.All throughout her homeland of Italy, Roxana wandered, occasionally using some skills of hers to make money for food and clothes. And while sleeping one night in an alley, she was kidnapped by a caped stranger, the next day she was in a totally different place. No harm came to her, though. .And a year after that,Roxxy had been taken in to a family. They cared and loved her, and didn't care that she was a Taron at all.They still loved her and cherished her as if she were their own daughter. It's needless to say that Roxxy felt so at home with them, but it is true.Though, when she was stolen away, yes, kidnapped once more, they were frantic.

Roxxy doesn't really let anyone get close to her.It isn't that she's afraid of commitment, it's just that she feels that she doesn't want to end up hurting anybody.

Most of the times she'll be seen reading a book in some different language, taking small notes and usually by herself wherever she is.
What Else could I say?: Roxxy hates going out in the sunlight. She doesn't get hurt by it, but the bright light is annoying to her since she's usually always in the dark.
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: Roxxy
(the black haired one)
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: N/A At the moment.
I Support: (None)

----------------------

Male:
Lydia's Mate
-UP FOR GRABS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fantome
Hope this is alright? 8)

I'm Simply a Puppet: Le Fantome
My Birth Name is: Luther Ivanovik
But I sometimes go by: Luther
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: 146 years, 5 months, 5 days, 12 hours, 36 minutes, 25 seconds (and counting; looks to be in his late teens or early twenties)
Biologically, I am: Male
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Ghost
My Friends always say I'm so: Clever, obnoxiously loyal, and at times, rather scary. He's just a tad obsessive and will often fixate on a single person or family (his 'hosts'). While such a desire to be bound to any one particular person is natural for his race, Luther takes it a bit farther (he has, in the past, attacked anyone that came near his host(s) and has been able to cause serious damage to his victims). He is generally very protective of those he haunts, whether or not his protection is wanted or even needed.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: None
I Specialize in: Invisability, can create temporary (but very realistic) illusions, and can change into a white rabbit.
From The Day I was born: Luther doesn't remember much about how he died or who he was before his death. The only memories he has are very blurred and incomprehensible, though he is eager to regain them, if not for curiosity's sake, to understand his bizarre impulses and strange whims..
What Else could I say?: For a Ghost, eating and drinking are unnecessary. Contrary to popular belief, Ghosts are physical beings (they have emotions, can touch and be touched, can feel and lift objects, etc.). The Ghost stories and such that tell of strange figures walking through walls, the existance of 'cold spots,' or objects that move or float seemingly on their own are all based on the misconnceptions of foolish story tellers. Ghosts are masters at creating convincing illusions, but very often do not mean to cause their victims, the Living, harm. In fact, they tend to get lonely (a Ghost cannot see another Ghost unless they died together in the same instant) and so they look to the Living for company. ( Oh, and they can 'sleep' with a human or other human-like creature if they wish; they just can't produce offspring. x3 )
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: Luther
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: ? (none...yet)
I Support: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by _~Link~_
I'm Simply a Puppet: _~Link~_
My Birth Name is: Shadow Link
But I sometimes go by: Dark Link
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: Unknown
I really love this song, you could call it my 'Theme': [Lol, do I even need to say where its from?]
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Shadow
My Friends always say I'm so: Evil, selfish, but show respect to those I fight with... that I like.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: Dark Master Sword and pitch black shield.
I Specialize in: Teleportation, creating copies of myself.
From The Day I was born: Ganondorf, the king of evil, stole the darkness that was extracted from Link's heart when he was turned into the Hero of Time. The darkness morphed and grew into the form of Link, only he was the physical manifestation of darkness itself. Since Link had defeated Ganondorf, his dark side was freed from Ganon's control to wreak havoc upon the world. He does what he wants, kills who he wants, and doesn't care about the consequence. But, his thirst for death and mayhem is sometimes quenched, so he relaxes where he wants, and he has his eyes set on Café Nightmare.
What Else could I say?: Nothing really
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: (Ignore the shield and sword colors, they're dark gray and black)
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: Nobody
I Support: No one who betrays me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy1
I'm Simply a Puppet: Stormy1
My Birth Name is: Karson D'ernie
But I sometimes go by: Kar
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: 23 in age but has a younger look to her.
I really love this song, you could call it my 'Theme': Little Girls
Biologically, I am: Girl
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Elf
My Friends always say I'm so: straight forward and a bit of a jerk when you first meet her. She tells everything as how it is without thinking which makes getting rid of first impressions hard. After getting to know her, one comes to find that she is nice and sarcastic.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: Has a small pistol tucked in garner up high on her thigh.
I Specialize in: Telekinesis, and Pushing. Mainly pro in Telekinesis as she only uses her pushing abilities when a fight breaks out in the Cafe.
From The Day I was born: Life had always been easy, to an extent. From a young age she grew up in a complete family that was devoted to one another. But as the years went by tension grew as War talk became more and more frequent. When she was 12 her twin brother and she were out an about when humans attacked them. Her brother managed to put a shield around her to protect her just before they precede to beat the crap out of him. She remembers that day in detail, not many people could forget watching the death of their sibling, especially their twin. Their half. Ever since then her family has fallen a part, thus making it easy for her to run away when she turned of age.
What Else could I say?: Karson has a love for music and tends to sing and dance when in the mood. She is a poet/writer at heart.
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: Karson
Please don't Tell, But I May Love:
None as of now.
I Support: Peace. 8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fantome
I'm Simply a Puppet: Le Fantome
My Birth Name is: Dante Arturo de le Fuente
But I sometimes go by: Art
The Years have been counted, please don't cut the string: Looks to be about 30 (is much older)
Why Ask? It's Obvious that I'm a: Vampire
My Friends always say I'm so: Deceptively charming, manipulative, and (at times) very agressive. He's a heart-breaker, for sure.
These Are My Friends, Would you like to see?: None. (doesn't need or want any weapons)
I Specialize in: Power Mimicry (can mimic the powers of others); Weather Manipulation; Telepathy
From The Day I was born: Was born into privledge and wealth as the son of a wealthy lord (his father was a Vampire as well) and was spoiled absolutely rotten from an early age (he didn't become a Vamp until he reached the age of 13, when his father felt Art could 'handle the responsibility'). Was a very concieted boy and young adult and still doesn't tend to interest himself in the affairs of others. He met Lydia when he was about 20 and fell almost imediately. She was the first person who failed to moon over him and he found her distaste with him incredably attractive.. xD
What Else could I say?: Fosters mild interest in some of the workers at the Cafe. He isn't technically 'married' to Lydia, but has yet to pursue any of these fleeting desires.. {I figure a bit of drama might spice things up a bit, don't you? xDDDD -dies-}
Oh! I cannot forget how I look!: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...colin044-1.jpg
Please don't Tell, But I May Love: Lydia (mate)
I Support: Supernatural Creatures
Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Races
♥Accepted profiles

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-26-2009 at 11:39 PM..

Old 02-21-2009, 07:17 PM

OOC
Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Races
♥Accepted profiles

Old 02-22-2009, 08:25 PM

Announcements:
♥February 21,2009: The Roleplay was created AND finished. No new roleplayers yet ;_;
♥February 24, 2009: Just a heads up, i am going to be VERY PICKY about who I will let into the roleplay. If you do not state the certain title for the private message stated in the rules, or I do not feel as if your profile is enough then you will not be accepted. It is harsh, but I REALLY want this roleplay to last with people who can write at least four (or more if they REALLY get sucked into it) Paragraphs.

Table of Contents:
Story line
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Races
Accepted profiles

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-24-2009 at 10:05 PM..

Le Fantome
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2009, 11:32 PM

He sat hunched almost double over the table, the collar of his faded, hood-less jacket turned up around his neck as if to try and keep his ears warm. His hair, dark and 'naturally' spiked, poked up over his collar, giving him the look of some abnormally large (and abnormally monotone) branch of asparagus. If one stood directly in front of him, however, his face could be seen with his sickeningly pale complexion, hollow eyes, and that ever-persistent, arrogant little smirk he always seemed to wear.

For now, those aforementioned eyes were focused on the depths of the drink sitting before him on his table. He couldn't drink it even if he wanted to, but he felt that, sitting in a cafe as he was, he must order something. Besides, he found that if he did buy a drink and if he at least pretended to drink it, then not only would people not notice his...immortality right away (he couldn't eat or drink and anyone familiar with Ghost biology would have recognized him for what he was), but he would also be given a reason to have Rin play waitress to him (he was almost positive he had her fooled; he made the glass appear empty whenever she passed nearby, so she surely didn't suspect a thing...he hoped).

For now, though, he hadn't seen Rin. He'd come into the cafe at least an hour before and had been staring blankly into the depths of his beer ever since. He would keep waiting for a while longer, though..

It wasn't as though he had any place to be...

Old 02-24-2009, 11:54 PM

Today was a very...unusual day for Rin, as well as her two friends. Lydia. The kitsune had been worried that she was a bit too late for work, and her vampiress friend and mother like figure didn't normally like it when people were late, but Rin had a reason! And then came Roxana. She was walking alongside the kitsune, painfully quiet as usual. Even when it had seemed the two didn't get along and hated eachother, they were the best of friends.

An eerie feeling had surrounded the air of the ebony haired (Guilty of changing the picture..again..>>) Taron. She didn't looked pained, but then again with Roxana it was very difficult to read her moods. Her expressionless, not to mention deep, plum eyes gazed over to her kitsune friend. "I'm fine. Don't worry." She said simply, meaning about what had happened early. Roxxy decided not to rethink it.

For a moment Rin was to ask how she had known what the kitsune was to say. But then it came to her, Roxana was a Taron. She foresaw the future, but never told anyone of what she saw. Her favorite quote was usually. 'I am not an oracle. I won't blurt out the hidden secrets of the future.' when Rin would ask. "All I wish to do is to get to my piano and play." Sighed Roxana as the two neared the cafe. Her pale hand grasped the doorknob before opening it with her eyes closed and walking in.

Rin walked alongside the taron, biting her lip and hoping she didn't fall. "Need I say it again?" Roxxy spoke softly and blankly. The taron couldn't help it. Roxana was socially awkward and didn't really bother with trying to act nice. She saw no purpose in it. With the condition the world was in right now there was no reason and no time for 'kindness' or 'happiness' or any of that.

Lydia glanced up from her spot, moving her long purple locks from her piercing golden eyes. "You two are late." She walked up to them and quickly pulled them to the back so they could check in. There were only three in the cafe so far if one went by workers. It would be fine...as long as there wasn't TOO much business going on.

Le Fantome
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2009, 01:10 AM

Hearing footsteps, voices, and then the door opening, Luther looked up from his drink. To his relief and excitement, he saw Rin enter the cafe (he saw a second girl walk in as well, but failed to pay her any real notice). Where had the girl been? She was usually at the cafe working tables every time Luther walked in; it was like she lived there. But it was no matter. Luther was just happy to see the young woman again, though he did a good job of hiding his eager interest behind a bored expression.

He had to be careful...Couldn't lay it on too thick or he'd scare her away, just like he did the last few..

He overheard the cafe's owner reprimanding Rin and the other girl, still curious as to the waitress' delay. Lydia was usually very patient with her workers, but he could sense a hint of annoyance in her greeting to them.

{ooc}: Not really sure what to say. xD

_~Link~_
The Hero of Time has left for ww...

Old 02-25-2009, 10:34 PM

After a long day of ruthless pranks and crimes, Shadow Link was starting to grow bored and tired, so he wandered around town until he found Cafe Nightmare. He opened the door slowly, then closed it fast after he entered, he took a look at everyone inside, and felt a certain feeling, he felt that they would become important in the future. He sat down at a nearby table and leaned back in his chair, he put his feet on the table, one leg on top of the other and crossed his arms. "Anything to drink around here?" He asked in a rude way while he got comfortable, he had the most bored look on his face as he waited for a waitress to come by.

"This place sure has some freaks..." He thought to himself as he looked around, even though he was probably more freaky to everyone else. He moved some hair in his face off to the side as it was starting to tickle his nose and annoy him. "Today, please!" He yelled impatiently.

Last edited by _~Link~_; 02-25-2009 at 10:37 PM..

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 02-26-2009, 01:13 AM

Karson took in a deep breath as she looked over herself in the employee bathroom mirror. After her late shift last night she had been tired beyond belief. Unfortunately it looked like her 'pee before leaving' was altered when she went to wash her hands afterward and managed to fall asleep on the cold ground. She had woken up with a stiff back and marks from her bag on her cheek.

So she stood over the sink, staring at her reflection. She sighed and splashed water over her face then patted it dry. Carefully she applied some makeup that she had on her and dug through her bag looking for clothing to change into. She found a black dress that she had bought a couple days ago that she had forgotten about. Quickly, she changed into it and brushed her fingers through her hair before putting them in their signature loose ponytails.
She grabbed her bag and hurried out. Unfortunately She winded up running into Lydia, Roxxi and Rin.

"Uh..sorry I haven't checked in, I was..um.. in the bathroom." She said, rushing her words. Technically she was on time, just asleep in the bathroom; it wasn't like she was lying.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:47 PM

Lydia glanced over to where Karson was. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Fell asleep on the toilet, Huh, Kari?" That was the girl's nickname to the vampiress. She had a feeling that was what had happened to the girl. Thinking about it more made her want to burst out in laughter, but she was calm and collective. "Don't worry about it. Just clock in and you're fine."

Roxxy didn't say anything when Rin urged her to tell Lydia what had happened. The kitsune was wondering it as well, since Roxana wasn't speaking about what happened whatsoever. "Roxxy, tell her!" Rin spoke,a bit frustrated and jabbing at the Taron's shoulder. Her dull-ish eyes looked at Rin as she simply shook her head. "Not today skippy."

The kitsune sighed softly and turned Roxxy around, showing the slight rips in her dress "Wait...Nothing's--"

"Nothing's there, as I see it." Rin chuckled softly and poked at a spot. Roxxy yelped and gritted her teeth as some cuts on her back were there, slightly bleeding.

Lydia's eyes widened for a moment and put her hands on Roxana's shoulders, "What the hell happened?!" She exclaimed. Roxxy sighed and murmured something before getting out of the vampiress' grasp. Sometimes her friends were just too....What could describe them? Worrying? Maybe.

Roxxy headed to the table, the wounds now gone and invisible to all, thought he slight tatters in her dress had now transformed it into one of those open back dresses. She went over to a table where an impatient male was sitting and pulled out a note pad. "Welcome to Café Nightmare. My name's Roxana and I'll be your waitress. Is there anything I can get you, sir?" Thank god there was a customer in need, Roxxy didn't want to explain the scenario to the two.

Le Fantome
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 PM

Luther:

{Still don't have much to put for him. xD I'll wait until the next post to move him around..}

------

Art:

He left the back room, stretching his long limbs as he entered the resterant portion of the little Cafe. He had been sitting in place for so long that his muscles had grown sore, and his body, stiff. Going through the Cafe's bills and transactions could do that to a person, he supposed..

"Lydia? Where the devil is my coffee?" He called to the woman, slight impatience in his tone as he drifted across the room to where Lydia and Rin stood talking. Roxxy, it appeared, was busy with a customer (and a loud one at that; the man had awakened Art from the accidental nap he had been taking), "..I've been up all night and can barely--" He stopped in mid-sentence, turned to Rin, "..Good morning, Rin Tin Tin. A tad late, aren't you?" He grinned fiendishly before turning back to Lydia, hardly missing a beat, --funtion as it is."

Old 02-27-2009, 12:24 AM

"Oh, Good morning." Rin smiled politely, though it dropped pretty quickly. As usual, the kitsune was still worried. She looked to Lydia and she just nodded. And with that small gesture she went into the kitchen to get a drink, just to calm her nerves a little bit.

"No wonder you were sleeping the last time I checked on you." Lydia chuckled a response. The vampiress took a pale index finger and swooped some of her purple locks from her eyes. It was too bad she had forgotten her mask, that was one of the things that normally kept her hair from her eyes.

Lydia would've kept some kind of hair clip with her but she hated having anything that would slow her down. As if her garter on her right thigh holding her dagger, a spare knife she hid and the sword she normally carried on her back wasn't 'excess' Then again, that was like carrying a bag of feathers to Lydia.

With the 'ninja' kimono she normally wore, well, that didn't help much either. Lydia's always used to running around swiftly, which was why it was a bit tighter, as well as specially made for her, than her other kimonos.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 02-27-2009, 02:34 AM

Karson blushed and shrugged sheepishly. "Something like that." She said sort of chuckling. She sighed in relief at Lydia's saying she was fine and quickly went to check in, leaving her bag in the room. She quickly glanced over at Rin and Roxxy before going out, wondering was was up with the. She looked over to see some guy yelling about a drink, his dirty feet on the table. She sneered in disgust, she hated when jerks like that came in but enjoyed giving them the same treatment they give her.

She pulled her notebook out and started towards the man just as Roxxy stormed out of the back room and went right of the man. She stopped and looked around for someone else and noticed a regular, one that Rin usually served. She took a deep breath and went over to him.
"Hi, my names Jess. Can I get you anything?" She glanced down at his drink in hand. "Perhaps a refill?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

_~Link~_

Old 02-27-2009, 03:00 AM

He noticed Roxxy come by, so he watched her movements and finally spoke up to order, "yeah, I'll have a beer for now, large mug" his voice was demonic and deep, a bit frightening. He reached down to his belt into a bag attached to it and pulled out two red rupees, worth 20 gold each, "heres a tip." He tossed the rupees into the air for her to catch, when she did, he laid back, resting his hands on his stomach, then waited for his beer with his eyes closed.

He opened one eye as Karson was starting to walk toward him, watching her movement, he had a smug smirk on his face, "I take it she doesn't like me very much." He laughed quietly to himself, his evil voice making it sound intimidating, but he grew quiet and closed his eye once she walked away.

Le Fantome
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2009, 09:00 PM

Luther:

He jerked slightly, suddenly realizing that one of the cafe's waitresses had walked over to serve him. The girl's sudden appearence shouldn't have surprised him ( or at least, wouldn't have if he hadn't been staring at Rin's neckline -snicker- xD ), so he pretended it didn't in a poor attempt at keeping his cool, "Oh--? I, uh...I'm good." He bent his head lower over his cup, allowing his powers to subside momentarily to show his glass for what it was: full.

------

Art:

Art didn't mind his mate's choice in clothing in the slightest. Whether the tight fit of the torso or the garter was made for practical purposes or simply to make his mouth water, he didn't really care. "You came in to check on me? Why the hell didn't you wake me up, you impish little vixen?" He grinned, stretching out his arm in an attempt to grab Lydia forceably around the waste, "..Regardless of how long I slept, I managed to get your little cafe's finances in order." He furrowed his brow, his grin momentarily disappearing at a look of mock seriousness took over the man's handsome features, "You owe me."

Last edited by Le Fantome; 03-02-2009 at 09:07 PM..

Old 03-02-2009, 11:06 PM

Lydia chuckled at his question. She brushed her hair from her face once again with a smile, "Aww, that wouldn't have been fun. You look so pretty when you sleep." She chuckled once more. Though Lydia didn't really wake people up when it wasn't necessary. She herself liked to sleep and hated it whenever someone was to wake her up.

She listened to what her mate had said and nodded. " Then thank you for that.." Lydia then looked at him. It wasn't too much of a surprise that it would come from his lips but she nodded once more and put a finger to her chin in thought.

"Of course...I knew it was coming anyway." The vampiress shrugged before continuing, "What'll it be this week?"

Rin had soon come out of the kitchen. She hadn't been that better but at least she was a little calmer. The kitsune looked around to see if there were any customers waiting, and so far there weren't. She sat herself behind the counter and hummed quietly to Incoherents while her hands started to wash some glasses and plates.

Roxxy put the red rupees away and nodded. "Alright. I'll be back in a moment." With that she had headed into the kitchen, looking over to Rin. The two shared a look before Roxana had went into the kitchen. She looked around for a large mug and washed it out thoroughly. And that was only the easy part. The next part was to find the beer, and to hopefully do it without overexhausting herself, seeing as she had lost an amount of energy and wasn't as fast, even when her wounds weren't visible, or having any of the wounds bleed.

It wasn't to hard, though Roxana didn't use her wings even a bit. She had soon gotten the male's order ready and then got out of the kitchen. She went back to the male's table and placed the large mug on a coaster before looking at him. "Is there anything else i can get you?"

_~Link~_

Old 03-02-2009, 11:14 PM

He held his hand out toward his beer mug, the mug began to shake and it flew into his hand, he grabbed ahold of the handle and drank some if it, "nope, you can go now." He opened his eyes and stared at her for a bit, then turned away and continued to sip at his beer, he placed the mug back on the table and relaxed a bit more again, "this place sure is boring..." He thought to himself, "something interesting better happen soon, or I'll just have to start something myself."

Stormy1

Old 03-04-2009, 03:54 AM

"Oh,uh, well. If you do need anything just let me know. Or anyone of the other waitresses." Karson said, tucking her pencil behind her ear. She gave him a smile and went behind the counter where Rin was washing some dishes.