diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2011, 05:18 AM

I searched for Minecraft but didn't get any results so.. I guess that means nobody's posted about it yet! It's really a fantastic game. The website says
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine.
There are different modes - a creative mode where infinite blocks of different types are available for you to use, and a survival mode where you start out with nothing and have to create tools and gather resources. If you aren't using the peaceful mode with the survival, then you have to avoid and fight monsters, too.

If you're just checking out the game you might be turned off at first by the graphics. They're blocky and simple. But you do get used to it because it fits the style of the game - and if you like, there are plenty of different texture packs created by users and available for free so that you can make your game look differently.

Is anybody here playing Minecraft? I'd love to hear what mode you play under, see screenshots if you have them, and so forth!

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-12-2011, 06:14 PM

Hi diaveborn. :) Actually, we do have a fairly well-established Minecraft thread that one of the site Admins started ~ I know the search function isn't the greatest, but it's here in this subforum: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...minecraft.html

Come on over there and chat with us! =)

Last edited by BellyButton; 06-12-2011 at 06:20 PM..