Crunch
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2010, 03:17 AM

I actually enjoy listening to Justin Bieber, and I absolutely hate myself for it. XDDDD

You have to admit it... his stuff is catchy, even if he does sound like a 10 year-old girl... X_X

Gah. xD

Mm. And I used to be totally obsessed with Miley Cyrus... Thing of the past now. XD

I don't normally like the Jonas Brothers' stuff, but I LOVE their song "When You Look Me In The Eyes". Love it love it love it <3

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 06-28-2010, 01:01 AM

Katy Perry is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine... :lol: I don't like many of her songs, but damn if I don't feel like dancing whenever Hot N' Cold comes on. :lol:

Kingdom
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kingdom

Old 07-05-2010, 10:01 AM

IM SAD TO SAY I LIKE THAT PAPARAZZI SONG FROM LADY GAGA :-(

luvlolli
Music Is My Escape :P
Send a message via Yahoo to luvlolli

Old 07-05-2010, 05:49 PM

i like the song : baby by Justin bieber... yea it's embarrassing .. that's the only song i like from his whole little girl thing

coccyx
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2010, 09:04 PM

It's actually just one song: Big Time Rush. I don't know why, I love it. D:

I have a feeling I shouldn't like My Chemical Romance, either, but hey, I'm a teenaged girl. It's allowed.

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 07-12-2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post
Oh hey, I like Hot Hot Heat! I think they're awesome! -__-;
Umm, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas and Aural Vampire. And japanese and korean pop. (GAD.) Not all of Lady Gaga's stuff, but some of it, I think, has a lot of musical genius. Same with Black Eyed Peas. But I hate the style. I usually listen to metal, rock and blues. :<
And aural vampire is this gothic techno um, band? I think it's only one person, but she's really good. Just... gothic techno. (Actually, I really recommend them ._.

YouTube - Aural Vampire - Economical Animal Superstar)

I have a lot of weird music too. I listen to folk (cuban, japanese, french, english....) and soul music. But I'm not ashamed of that, I just know that my friends wouldn't like it. Or be mature enough to like it. In my opinion, good music comes in all forms and it's such a shame that popular music doesn't tend to be... good. It can be, like, the Beatles, but it isn't always.

@Ezpethrual: YEAH ME TOO! I feel like I'm betraying my kind, but some songs are so catchy there's pretty much nothing you can do. D:

* and hey. Nickelback is awesome!
Hot Hot Heat is probably one of the only bands I've stayed true to during my life. I'd like one band and then later decide I hate it, but I can never do that with HHH. They will always be one of my favorites.

I like Lady Gaga. At first she made me sick, but then I thought, "Hey, she's actually kinda good."

And, I like Miley's "I Can't Be Tamed." Nothing else of hers, but I do like that song.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 04:41 AM

Well... when I was little it was Pink Floyd... but now it's probably Die Prinzen
They're just... o.o not much like most of the music I listen to... plus... :ninja: I don't know a word of german :lol:

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 04:29 PM

Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' is actually ok... Um Hilary Duff "I am" and "Gypsy Woman".... I like Miley Cyrus' rendition of "Part of your world", Selena Gomez "one and the same"... I hate the artists but I love the songs! -.-'

I still listen to classic Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, N*Sync, 98 Degress....
*sigh* does that make me pathetic?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 09:08 PM

I like poker face with an asian accent... :lol: (for those of you who have seen the video)
For those of you who haven't :ninja: That

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 07-13-2010 at 09:11 PM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 PM

'm addicted to Little Kuriboh's version for the Yu-gi-oh Abridged series, "Brooklyn Rage".

Also his version of "Bad Romance" "Leather Pants" is much better than the original.

arlotea
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2010, 04:06 PM

I can't say I have any embarrassing songs in my collection, as I don't care what people think of the music I listen to.
I have quite a varied taste in music, I will listen to anything but Opera and Country music.

R. Wiggly
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to R. Wiggly

Old 07-15-2010, 03:52 PM

I'm not embarrassed by any of the music I listen to. I like what I like. Hell, I still like The Spice Girls, and most people are afraid to admit it.

I guess the only thing I can think of is, I can't stand Miley Cyrus as a person. But I actually love her clothes at Walmart and some of her songs.

Apeiron
Tiger

Old 07-16-2010, 02:09 PM

I listen to disco, willingly. And occasionally Backstreet Boys and NSync.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 PM

I love the music from Glee. D8

I'm actually listening to their cover of Physical right now. I guess it's okay as a guilty pleasure, but I'm still so ashamed. The show is so STUPID. I watched the entire first season, because my friend is obsessed with the show and I just can't enjoy it. Everyone keeps telling me it's just a fun show that no one takes seriously (the writers included), but... I just can't handle it, even if it's just to poke fun at it.

The other music that I listen to regularly would be Aqua (remember, the band who did Barbie Girl?). I'm not really ashamed of this one, because the band is actually really, really good. It's a little embarrassing when someone scrolls through the songs on my ipod and see it, but otherwise, I don't mind. I think people just discount them as a one-hit wonder back in the 90's, but they're still going strong. They recently released a greatest hits album, along with a brand new single called Back In The 80's. ;D

shinjuuchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-17-2010, 10:29 PM

I don't care for country music at all (in fact, I hate it), but I LOVE Taylor Swift. I think she has an amazing voice, and a lot of her stuff has a pop vibe to it as well, so it makes it more bearable for me.

DrewDarkHeart
I am a Soul Eater...FEAR MEH!

Old 07-23-2010, 12:56 AM

Well...I admit. I like Justin Bieber...and Lady Gaga...and I still love the Backstreet Boys... e.e