Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-14-2014, 06:46 AM

Elemental Calamity
~*Shake off your slumber. Take seize upon the truth. Take with you the elements in hand and Awaken. Awaken and slay your enemy*~

In the beginning, before there was anything. There were four swords, four demon swords with the power over the elements; Earth, Wind, Water and Fire. With their powers, they created the earth, animals, trees, supernatural creatures and the humans. For centuries, they had lived in peace. Maintaining the elements and the people who lived on it, but in 462 B.C. this was starting to strain the four demon swords. There too many elements to control at once and it was only going to get worse. It wasn't until the idea of having other demon swords control the other elements. With great hesitance, the four demon swords created ten other swords, each one controlling one element. After the results of this, they created the rest of the swords, each one given an element and remained under the command of their creators. Thousands of years would pass, all the elemental swords and demon swords lived peacefully as well as the humans. Things seem to be going great, until 1042 A.D. The sword of Darkness became jealous of the demon swords, believing the swords of Light and Darkness had the right to be the rules of the elemental swords. Because of this, a great war broke out, the believers of the Dark sword and the loyalists of the Demon swords. The war lasted for 15 years until it came to an end with the sword of Darkness being sealed away in a mountain in 1057 A.D.

As the years continued to past, the demon swords would ask their Sacred Blacksmith to create a strong sword every 20 years to replace the old blade. The sword would then be placed in the seal by one of the demon swords. Within the 5th rotation(meaning after 400 years) it was Demon Sword Water's turn to place the knew enchanted sword within the seal. However, something went wrong and the Water Sword never turned home. Demon Swords Earth, Wind and Fire were both furious and terrified by this information, their youngest sibling had no returned home. Fire, the second eldest of the Demon Swords was the most furious due to the fact Fire and Water had a closer sibling relationship since Water was the only one who could calm Fire down. Unfortunately, since Water wasn't able to place the enchanted sword within the seal, the sword of Darkness was released back into the world, far more corrupted than before. When Light felt The Dark sword's presence on the Earth, Light knew it meant trouble especially towards the Light sword. The Light sword has to find a way to help the Demon Swords find The Sword of Water and keep things from getting worse.

On top of the other problems of the Elemental and Demon swords, due to the absence of the Demon Sword of Water, the oceans, lakes, rivers, and streams have started receding, retreating towards an unknown place where only The Demon Sword of Water knows. Because of this, the humans started causing wars left and right over land and what little water is left. The Demon and Elemental Swords must keep the humans from fighting each other, keeping the Dark sword from harming the humans, finding the Demon Sword of Water as well as keeping as much water as they could on earth. The problems will only continue to build if nothing is fixed quickly.

So, it's up to you, what will you do?

------------------------------------------------------
Information:

Demon Sword:
A Demon Sword is a being who can turn into a sacred sword with divine power. The very sword and being hold all the powers pertaining to the element they present. Even within sword form, the being's immense power can seep out of the blades as they just sit in the room or around other swords. They can also speak even in sword form. Unfortunately, due to their power, they are unable to separate from their sword forms. For example, Earth can't use its own sword form or any other demon sword to attack, so they must use other weapons to defend themselves. There are only four Demon Swords and they are a force to be reckoned with. Demon Swords can't have a normal life because of their powers and what they must do, they are also immortal. Humans or mythicals can't touch a Demon Sword because of the powers pulsating out of it and the fact if they do, they will be ripped apart.

Elemental Sword:
An Elemental Sword is a being who can turn into a sword with the ability to control their element given to them. Since they aren't as powerful as their masters and mistresses, they can separate from their sword forms and use it to their whelm, however they can't use each others swords. For example, a sword of metal can't be used by the sword wearer of lighting. Out of the strongest Elemental Swords is Light and Darkness. Elemental Swords are immortals, but they can live normal lives since they have human forms.

Temple of the Swords:
The Temple is a place for the Demon SWords to watch other the Earth, Elemental swords and the humans, as well as the supernaturals creatures. There are four thrones that sit in a circle, facing the center of the room with a large pedestal in the middle, used to see the outside world and watch as everything evolves. The Demon Swords can be in their human or sword forms.

The Seal of the Sword of Darkness:
Sealed in 1057 A.D. the Sealed Door is controlled by a single sword which is lunged into the ground in front of the door. Once the sword becomes dull and worn a new one is to be replaced. However, this is fixed with a new sword every twenty years. The Seal and the Door is located within a cave of a large mountain said to be Mountain of the Heavens.

Rules:
  1. No godmoding
  2. No killing off characters without permission.
  3. Follow mene ToS and rules
  4. Follow my rules
  5. To make sure you have read the rules and story, put and PASTAAAA~ at the top of your profiles
  6. You can have one Demon Sword.
  7. Demon Sword Title - 'Awaken and Protect'. Elemental Sword Title - 'Awaken and serve'. Mythical Title - 'Save us'
  8. Romance and fighting are allowed.
  9. If you are going to be gone for a while, then let me know and place your character where the rp could continue. If you leave without letting anyone know and it has been at least a week and you have ignored my warnings(you only get three, they will be either on your profile or PMs) without a notice, you will be kicked out.
  10. Post at least (you don't have) once a day. We don't want this to die so quickly.
  11. If you have questions, feel free to ask me. I don't bite. ^^
  12. If you want to add anything to the plot, or to your character, feel free to ask and tell me about it, please don't just do it. -.-
  13. Have fun.
  14. More rules may be added or removed.

Roles:

Demon Swords:

Earth(Eldest)
Carter played by Iskandar-Steven

Fire
Calcifer Blaze played by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Wind -
Lorinda played by finx15

Water(Youngest) -
Anemone played by Shikabane Hime

Elemental Swords:

Light
Eiona Lux played by Cows Go Moo

Darkness
Lilith Blackthorn played by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Other:

Sacred Blacksmith:
Lucas Stone played by Shikabane Hime

Skeleton:

Demon Sword Skellie

How do I look?: (Human/True/Current race/Sword/Whatever else you want)
Hello, my name is:
I am:
If you cannot tell, I am a:
My Sub Race is:
I am the Demon Sword of:
Symbol Location:
The Weapons I carry:
My powers are: (4 powers, one or two have to deal with your element.)
Even though I am a Demon Sword, I still have my weaknesses:
I have been told that my personality is:
My story is:
A few more things you would like to know:

Elemental/Mythical

How do I look?: (Human/True)
Hello, my name is:
I am:
My Race is:
On Earth I am: {Elemental sword* or mythical}
The element my master and mistress gave me is*: (only applies to Elemental swords and be creative)
Other weapons I have:
I have sided with: (Elemental Sword of Darkness or The Demon Swords)
My powers are: (4 powers. Don't go too crazy.)
Even though I am strong, I have my weaknesses:
My story is:

Accepted Characters:

Demon Swords -

Anemone Silver Lockhart

SPOILERX

How do I look?:
Human

True

Half Mermaid form

Mermaid form

Demon Sword of Water

(stand by/sleeping/normal)
Sword at full power

Hello, my name is:
Anemone Silver Lockhart
I am:
As old as water, that's pretty old. Looks 17-18.
Female
My Sub Race is:
Siren/Mermaid
I am the Demon sword of:
Water
Symbol location:
Anemone's symbol of water is located in the center of her chest.
The weapons I carry:
The Wraith of the Ocean
Frost chain
Mermaid's Fang
My powers are:
Water Manipulation
Ice Manipulation
The Voice of the Water
Feelings of a Demon Sword
Even though I am A Demon Sword, I still have my weaknesses:
ξЖЗ Unfortunately, due to the immense power Anemone has, this can cause a great deal of pain throughout her body.
ξЖЗ Moving large bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, and oceans can exhaust her to the point of passing out.
ξЖЗ If she is not careful, Anemone's entire body can be ripped apart with her own power.
ξЖЗ She has to keep her emotions in check, if she doesn't the oceans, rivers, lakes, and streams will vanish or worse, drain the entire earth.
ξЖЗ Because of the because of the immense power in her body, Anemone must remain in her sword form at the Temple of the Elements as well as around humans and mythicals while she is sleeping.
ξЖЗ Anemone's biggest weaknesses are Lighting, extreme heat and a lack of moisture in the air.
Before Amnesia
Anemone is very sweet and gentle towards her older siblings, humans and mythicals. She can have her moments of Naiveness since she is younger and hasn't been outside of the temple much. Easy to entertain, Anemone is rarely bored since she is sometimes with her older siblings. She is childish at times and can't help but to play pranks so no one is said. She is respectful towards everyone she meets, even though she is still a little naive at times. Anemone can have her moments of anger which causes the water to stir greatly, however she calms down once things go right. Anemone isn't spoiled and loves to share anything that she has, this includes money that she has; giving some of it to random strangers who are less fortunate.

After Amnesia
Anemone is still sweet and gentle to everyone she meets, but unfortunately, she is more naive that she is. Due to her accident, Anemone can't remember anything about herself not even her own name. Anemone is extremely shy and would refrain from talking to anyone, she doesn't even tell anyone about the pain that she experiences since she doesn't know why she has it or where it come from. Anemone fears people who look like bullies or mainly, she is afraid of the auras that she can see as well as who they truly are. The young girl also suffers from headaches due to her Empathy powers not being under the proper controls as well as her water abilities slowly but surely getting out of control as well.

My story is:
Anemone is the youngest of the Demon Swords, it is still technically unclear if they were created or born with their powers. However, it is still interesting stories to tell the young humans and mythicals of their creators. Anemone's birth/creation is considered one of them. It is said to be storming when she appeared. This was also around the time Demon Sword Fire's flames were burning the trees. After the rain had stopped, the three older Demon Swords ran towards a meadow where they seen a young girl with knee-length light blue hair and alabaster skin. She was surrounded by Anemones, fearing she would get sick the Demon Swords quickly too her home. However, it was strange since she wasn't wet to the touch despite for the heavy rain and the wet flowers she was on. The young girl slept for days until she failing awoke, seeing that she was surrounded by the Demon Swords. At first she was terrified, not wanting to be around the Demon Swords as she often hid from them. This would cause the Demon Swords to try to find her quickly, despite their busy jobs of maintaining the world.

After about 6 months, the Demon Swords were surprised when the young girl finally warmed up to them and started speaking with them. When asked where she was from, they girl couldn't remember. When asked about her name, she said she didn't know one. Whether she was human or mythical, she couldn't answer. The Demon Swords became worried, their were too busy to watch over a young girl with no name or identity. Demon Sword Fire then told it's siblings that it will take the young girl to a village, the world was still quite young but the humans around were still able t take care of the young girl. As Demon Sword Fire took the young girl to a nearby village, the sword gave her the name Anemone, due to where she was found. After being taken to the village, Demon Sword Fire bid Anemone farewell and left quickly.

Anemone felt lonely for a long time after that, she spent her time with the humans or mythicals but she didn't wish be with them because she feared something would happen. Unfortunately, she was right. In 3746 B.C. the water had receded because of Anemone's hidden loneliness and sadness. The Demon Swords came and thought it was weird the water would recede, they tried to bring the water back but it wasn't coming back until one evening. A human and mythical noticed a large wall shaped thing coming towards them, at first they thought it was just a bad storm...until it was revealed to be water. A Tidal Wave, a wave big enough to wipe out the village if not destroyed. The Demon Swords tried to destroy or at least slow it down long enough to allow the humans to move to higher ground. However, no matter what they did, the water continued. Demon Sword Earth was about to raise the land when Anemone ran out to the edge of the shore. The Demon Swords tried to stop her until they saw her glowing. Her eyes glowed a bright blue, she was angry and the waters of the Earth could feel it. Taking a deep breath, Anemone screamed at the top of her lungs, commanding the water to stop. Soon after, the water fell back into place, smacking against the cliffs sides with a force which cause the beings to fall. Anemone, on the other hand, stood her ground but fell unconscious and fell into the water.

Anemone was then taken back to the Temple of the Elements, there the Demon Swords checked her body, she bore the symbol. The symbol of the Demon Sword of Water. Once the mark was discovered the other Demon Swords kept Anemone with them, teaching her how to control her powers and shifting in between human, true form, and her Demon Sword form. Recently, Anemone had been attacked by the Sword of Darkness's minions and has forgotten who she was. Anemone has since been wondering the Human world, her powers slowly but surly getting out of control and has to be fixed soon.
Anemone has sparkling light blue eyes with a natural spark to them. She also speaks in an old english language, but she will speak normally if she has to. Compared to the other Demon swords, Anemone is quite short, being only 5'4" in human form and 5'7" in true form.

Calicfer Blaze

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
PASTAAAA~

How do I look?:
Human

Demon Sword

Half Phoenix (ignore the bow it's a guy)

Phoenix

Hello, my name is: Calcifer Blaze
I am: Older than you can imagine.
If you cannot tell, I am a: Guy.
My Sub Race is: Phoenix
I am the Demon Sword of: Fire, of course.
Symbol Location: My fire symbol is located on my back, right between my shoulder blades.
The Weapons I carry:
~ Demon's Fang
~ Dragon's Vengeance
~ Morning Star
My powers are:
~ Phoenix Mimicry, in which the user takes phoenix form, ignites their body and attacks with a full body slam
~ Hellfire Manipulation, in which the user calls upon and uses the black flames of hell
~ Solar Charge, in which the user recharges their powers by taking in sunlight
~ Flame Absorption, in which the user puts out a fire by absorbing it into their body
Even though I am a Demon Sword, I still have my weaknesses: My own powers are a great weakness to me- they take quite a lot of energy to use, and leave me extremely weak and vulnerable afterwards. Overheating is a definite danger, as if my body becomes too overheated, everything I touch burns. I also have to keep a tight rein on my temper, because when I lose control of it things begin to spontaneously burst into flames around me. My greatest weakness, though, is water.
I have been told that my personality is: Rash, hot-headed, short tempered, loud and sarcastic. Of course, I don't see the problem, but people say I need to calm down. I don't know why, I can be gentle and calm and even kind, and I have a feisty, playful side as well. My sister, Anemone, says I can be full of myself, but don't listen to her. I'm the whole package.
My story is: Well my past is slightly mysterious. There are legends all over about how I came to be, but the way I remember it, I hatched in a volcano, from a phoenix egg. Strange, I know, but there it is. I was raised by a human family who had found me, but once I reached maturity it became impossible to stay with them, since my powers came in and I couldn't control them. That's when the oldest Demon Sword, Earth, found me and took me in. We worked together so I could learn to control my abilities, and in time I was revealed as the second Demon Sword, the sword of fire, obviously.

It was partly because of me that we found Water. I had been angry- can't remember why- and ended up setting a forest fire. A terrible thing, and I'm still ashamed of it. But the fire was put out when Anemone appeared. The girl confused me at first, being so shy and always hiding, but eventually she kinda grew on me. Once she opened up, she turned out to be pretty nice. And she was the only one who could calm me down when I went into one of my rages. I didn't really want to bring her to that human village, but it was a majority vote, so I figured I might as well see her off. On the way, I gave her the name Anemone. Kinda obvious, 'cause of where we found her, but I've always been blunt.

I was pretty broken up after she left. I had started to think of her as a little sister, and I felt...protective of her. So when the water on Earth started receding, I was the first to worry. We hadn't made the connection yet, but I had wondered if perhaps Anemone was the fourth Demon Sword. It was confirmed after she stopped that tidal wave. After that, I always tried to look after her, and she looks after me, too. That's why, when she didn't come back from her journey to get the sealing sword remade, I kinda freaked. Volcanoes erupted, forest fires everywhere...it wasn't pretty, and Earth was pissed. Now that I've (mostly) calmed down, I've resolved that I will do whatever it takes to get my sister back, even if it costs me my own life.
A few more things you would like to know: Ladies, I'm single! *Wink* Also, I happen to have this unfortunate tendency to make fire puns. I apologize in advance. I hate to wear clothes, so I wear as little as possible.

Lorinda

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
How do I look?: Human:

Fairy:
Sword:
Hello, my name is: Lorinda
I am: As old as the wind but looks 20
If you cannot tell, I am a: Female
My Sub Race is: Fairy
I am the Demon Sword of: Air
Symbol Location: Her mark is a small set of wings on her back.
The Weapons I carry: Bow and arrow, a small dagger, and a sword.
My powers are:
Air Manipulation - Superpower Wiki
Air Breath - Superpower Wiki
Razor Wind - Superpower Wiki
Even though I am a Demon Sword, I still have my weaknesses: If she isn't carefully her powers could tear apart herself and everything around her.
She has to avoid poison of all kinds and eat healthy as well or the air will be polluted.
She can't get to upset or she'll create hurricanes or tornados.
I have been told that my personality is: Calm, understand and generally nice but she can get angry and when she does she goes off.
My story is: Lori is the third sibling among the demon sword and only a few years older than her younger sister Anemone. She is often seen as a mother figure as her calm nature tends to sooth most children and she tended to act like the mother when they were raising Anemone. Many see her as the oldest because she is air but in reality she just likes to act the oldest feeling a little let down that earth was born first.
A few more things you would like to know: n/a

Carter

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskandar-Steven
PASTAAAA~

How do I look?: Human (Good) -
Human (Bad) -

Demon sword (good) -

Demon sword (Bad) -
Monster -
Hello, my name is: Carter
I am: As old as the earth itself and that's all you need to know
If you cannot tell, I am a: Male
My Sub Race is: Hydra
I am the Demon Sword of: Earth
Symbol Location: upper right chest
The Weapons I carry: Destiny Bane
My powers are:
Earth manipulation
Dark Element Manipulation
Black Earth Manipulation
Crystal Manipulation
Even though I am a Demon Sword, I still have my weaknesses:Carter is the oldest of all the demon swords he has almost mastered his skills but when he embraced darkness hoping to not have to place that on someone else he almost killed himself with that power and created a darker version of his more peaceful power and know whenever he uses it he has a chance of becoming the darker version of himself again.
I have been told that my personality is:outgoing and kind never stopping to try and help people Carters is as kind as it comes, but he also has a darker side of himself in small outbursts Carter become an evil man with no care for others.
My story is:Carter was the first of the demon swords he watched as people became well people. most of his life was him playing with people learning the ability's of his powers but when Fire was born he realized that there was going to be more and it was up to him to help them control it earth spent his life training with the rest of the demon swords but when they started to realize that they couldn't control all the elements Earth took it upon himself to hold the burden of darkness but when he tried taking it all in a part of Carter broke, it took fire to help him cleanse his body he then made fire swear not to tell anyone, but not even telling fire he can feel that some of the darkness is there always trying to find a way to get its power back.

Lilith Blackthorn

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
PASTAAAA~

How do I look?:
Human

True

Sword

Hello, my name is: Lillith Blackthorn
I am: It's none of your business how old I am!
If you cannot tell, I am a: Woman, you idiot!
My Race is: Nogikitsune
On Earth I am: An Elemental Sword
The element my so called master and mistress gave me is: Darkness
Other weapons I have:
Black Heart
Shadow Fang and Shadow Claw
Soul's Despair
I have sided with: No one. I take my own side.
My powers are:
Shadow Manipulation, in which the user can manipulate and control shadows
Darkness Travel, in which the user deconstructs their body into pure darkness and travels through the shadows
Nightmare Syndrome, in which the user can temporarily enter a person's dreams and cause them horrible nightmares based on their deepest fears
Dark Temptation, in which the user may seduce nearly anyone and use them to do their bidding.
Even though I am strong, I have my weaknesses: My most annoying weakness is light, though fire can hurt me, too. My powers weaken me to the point where I revert to my true form and have to hide away somewhere. I am still a bit weak from my imprisonment, but that will soon change.
I have been told that my personality is: Cold and distant, somewhat scary, and temperamental. I have a dark sense of humor and a taste for vengeance, and- if I may brag- a certain flair for battle and torture. Though perhaps slightly insane, I am highly ambitious, and I have no problem using others to accomplish my goals.
My story is: I was created by the Demon Swords to help them keep track of darkness, since they were too weak to handle it themselves. For a while I was content, but it didn't take long before I started to crave more. I believed that Light and myself had the right to rule alongside the Demon Swords, as equals. Light had no interest, the weakling, so I went after it on my own. After all, I know I can do far better than those four pathetic creators of mine. Unfortunately, they managed to defeat and seal me. I spent a long time sealed away, and it gave me plenty of time to plot and plan. Now, after who knows how many years, I have finally managed to escape my imprisonment and take that weakling Water down int he process. My minions lost her, but she has amnesia, so I'm not too worried about her. Besides, I have far bigger things to focus on. Under my rule, the world shall be remade anew, and darkness shall devour the light! Be ready, oh creators of mine, for soon your time will be over and I will reign supreme!
A few more things you would like to know: Some say I'm crazy, but really I couldn't be more sane. One thing I enjoy is luring humans to me and seducing them, then leaving them broken. I was named after the demon goddess Lillith from Christian lore. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, don't you think?

Eiona Lux

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
PASTAAAA~

How do I look?:
Human-

Sun Form:

Moon Form:

Hello, my name is: Eiona Lux
I am: Twenty four years in appearance, but as old as the planets
If you cannot tell, I am a: Female
My Race is: Witch
On Earth I am: An elemental sword
The element my master and mistress gave me is*: Light
Other weapons I have: My Shield
I have sided with: The Demon Swords
My powers are:
Illusions-Refracting light, taking/giving vision, manipulating what other people see
Solar/Lunar Rejuvenation-I gain strength when under the light of the moon or the sun. I run faster, punch harder, and lift more.
Light Manipulation-Manifesting sunlight/moonlight into a physical form (i.e. lasers) and using it to either gain vision or travel "where the sun/moon" touch
Holy Blessing-Drawing upon the light of the heavens, I can create a shield(s) to protect myself

Even though I am strong, I have my weaknesses: As darkness is weak to light, light too, is weak to darkness. I require light in order to have full access to my powers and regularly maintain my form.
I have been told that my personality is: unfitting. When people think of light they see only the sun: the epitome of hope, heaven, and redemption. They believe that the sun rests uncorrupted in the sky when light exists as a duality. I am no optimist because unbridled hope does not exist. Hope exists in the scope of despair, much like the moon shines in the choking darkness of nighttime. In that sense I serve merely as a guide to those in darkness rather than a symbol one can pointlessly pray to. At that point one might suppose I lean more toward my lunar side than my solar, which would not be untrue. I am indeed nocturnal and prefer to use my "moon" form to fight, but that isn't to say I hate the sun. I cannot hate what I am. The sun, rather, serves a different purpose than fighting: defending. The sun is the source of growth and the reason why we are able to live as we do. It keeps darkness in balance and though I'm sure the other swords won't admit it, how their elements are controlled. In that vein, I am a defender of the weak and when not in isolation, willing to through myself to the front lines.
My story is: Like the sword of darkness, I was born to watch over another force of nature. At first I commanded merely sunlight because moonlight was too closely tied with darkness for me to feel safe. I thought that it would be the Sword of Darkness's domain, but I was wrong. Though we were close, I was hesitant to embrace the night. I think, perhaps, that was why she rebelled against the Demon Swords and why in turn, I was too weak. Shortly after she was sealed for the first time, I stepped into the moonlight and connected with it for the first time and allowed it to bathe me in its rays, finally facing the night and realizing that it wasn't my enemy. The moon was a force of good just like anything else and in the darkness, my guide. In the present day, I've felt the Sword of Darkness's presence so I have began to seek out the rest of the swords.
A few more things you would like to know: Of all animals I am closest with birds so you will often find me perching in high places or feeding them. I suppose it's because we are both drawn to light.

Lucas Stone

SPOILERX

How do I look?:
Human

True

Hello, my name is:
Lucas Stone
I am:
Looks about 23 - 24, he is actually around 1,000.
Male
My Race is:
Wisp Elf
On Earth I am:
Mythical
The element my master and mistress gave me is:
Nothing, I am the Blacksmith.
Other weapons I have:
Fate(bow) and Destiny(sword) and arrows

Daggers of the Wisps

Blacksmith's scorn
I have sided with:
The Demon Swords
My powers are:
Blacksmithing/Crafting

Second Sight

Elf's fire

Elfic mindlift
Even though I am strong, I have my weaknesses:
x. As a blacksmith, Lucas needs to have his tools with him in order to make a sword that will last.
x. Lucas is easily intimidated by the Demon Swords, be he is more than happy to help and stay with them.
x. If Lucas is away from his tools, he can fix and/or make a sword by stabbing himself in the heart. The sword will be good as new, but Lucas would be in great pain, causing him to be immobile for almost 45 minutes. He can stab himself in the heart no more than 5 or 6 times before he passes out.
x. Lucas fears the Elemental Swords Light and Darkness to the point he will not move an inch.
x. His fire is connected to his emotions, so he has to be careful or he could burn someone. Somewhat learns Calicfer how to control this ability.
Lucas has a submissive personality since he doesn't want to fight unless he has to. He can be sweet, caring, gentle and can be afraid of almost everything. He has a fear of the Demon Swords because he can since their power within then. However, he does have some confidence, if he sees his mistresses or masters getting hurt, he will defend them long enough for them to escape. Lucas is very attentive and listens to all of his orders, no matter how absurds it is, however, he does sometimes question it. But he doesn't all the time in fear the Demon Swords will harm him. He has an extremely soft spot for Anemone; and a good friendship with Calicfer, Carter and Lorinda.
My story is:
Where Lucas came from is a complete mystery. He doesn't know where he use to be, but he knows he is from a race of Elves who were part of a long dead race. The Wisp Elves. It is a little unclear where they are now, but he was found by Anemone when she was walking through the woods. Lucas was taken in, hiding him in her room so her older siblings would know about him. Once Lucas came to, he was completely surprised by the surroundings he was on. All he remember was walking through the woods and he had collapsed after that. Once he saw Anemone she quickly scooted into a corner of the bed, he could sense the power within her and it frightened him. Anemone reassured him that he was in no danger. After he had calmed his nerves, he had decided to explore the area he was in. Anemone was with him. Lucas was no more than shocked to find out that Anemone was none other than a Demon Sword. This, of course, caused Lucas to become more frightened of her and ran away.

When running he would have bumped into the other Demon Swords, who would have loved an explanation to why there was a mythical in their home, The Temple of the Elements. Anemone explained that she had found him while she was out and about, she was worried about him getting more hurt or worse, dying. The Demon Swords allowed Lucas to stay but he had to earn his keep. Lucas had no problem with this. He had learned quickly how to cook, clean, take orders, and attend to the needs of the Demon Swords. However, he had noticed the Swords didn't have any good weapons, even with their great strength, they couldn't use their own sword forms since they could separate from them. So Lucas took it upon himself to fix their weapons in no time. The Demon Swords were surprised to see their new weapons laid out to them by Lucas himself. Anemone was especially impressed by the craftsmanship of the blades. Lucas was very happy to be very useful for his masters and mistresses.

Lucas was soon given the tile of Sacred Blacksmith, a title he would cherish greatly. Lucas would work on many more blades for Demon Swords, mythicals and humans; he loved his job and he wouldn't give it up no matter what. Lucas loves his new family and would do anything to protect them. After few hundred years, The Sword of Darkness was sealed away after her rebellion against the Demon Swords for leadership. After that, the Demon Swords asked him to make a sword to keep the doors locked for forty years. Lucas produced a sword with 10 days of the assignment. For the next 400 years, he created swords to help keep the Sword of Darkness from escaping. Recently, he had heard of Anemone not returning home with the sword he created to keep the sword of Darkness sealed away. He blamed himself for not going with her, but wishes to make up for his mistake. He helps the Demon Swords try to find her and quickly before it is too late.
The reason why Lucas is afraid of Darkness and Light is remain a mystery since he can't remember his past. Lucas also has a large tattoo on his back, it may be connected to his past. Lucas likes having small animals around him, this is due to him being an elf. His senses and reflexes are more enhanced than his other elven brethren.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 08-03-2014 at 02:05 AM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-16-2014, 07:04 PM

Announcements:

Demon Swords Fire, Wind, Demon Sword Earth, and Water are taken.

Elemental Sword Darkness and Elemental Sword Light is taken.

&

Elemental Swords can still join.

-----------------------------------
Posting can begin~

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 07-19-2014 at 04:16 AM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-19-2014, 06:20 AM

ø Lucas Stone ø

Within the Temple of the Elements, there sat a large grand hall. It was craved beautifully with amazing accuracy as well as paintings from all over. Within the large grand hall, there sat four thrones, each throne was made differently to best suit the one who sat one it. These thrones sat in a circle, and there appeared to be a pedestal in the middle of this circle. This pedestal served as the 'television' for the ones who were in control of this Temple. The pedestal was glowing slightly, as if it were waiting for its mistresses or masters to come and activate and serve its purpose.

Within the Temple, there were sounds echoing through the halls. Soon a young man emerged from behind one of the thrones, he was trembling lightly. His long black hair was braided and his dark red eyes scanned the area. he didn't know what to do, but he decided to clean the pedestal. So with a clean cloth and water, the young man went to work cleaning the large pedestal. His clothes were sort of lacking in a way, he was shirtless but he had a golden sash that crossed from his left shoulder to the right side of his stomach. His pants were very baggy and light, they were white it would keep the heat off of him a little more. The pants themselves stopped about five inched below his knees and wore light boots on his feet.

The young man's name was Lucas, Lucas Stone. He was a wisp Elf. He was also taking care of a few powerful beings, being who were relied on by everyone. They were the Demon Swords of the Elements Earth, Fire, Wind and Water. He was their blacksmith, their sacred blacksmith. He cleared his throat lightly and continued cleaning the pedestal, he was in charge of taking care of everything for the Demon Swords. Lucas continued to tremble as he finished the cleaning, his curiosity started to kick in. He blinked lightly and stared into the pedestal, he watched as it glowed, it was beautiful he had to admit. It didn't seem to be working at the moment, however he had learned that this pedestal was able to help the Demon Swords watch the world from it. He leaned closer to it, he was fascinated with the magic within and around it, a smile was on his face as he started tapping the pedestal.

ψ Anemone ψ

The fields of flowers swayed lightly in the soft breeze of the humana nd mythical world. the air was clear and it was a beautiful place none the less. The villages weren't that far from each other as much being thought, they were a day or so away so it wasn't too bad. the humans and mythicals lived in peace, even with the water shortage going one. War was going to start up if the problem wasn't fixed soon. This meant finding the one who could fix this problem once and for all. However, that was a problem within itself. The one who could fix this was missing and no one knew where she was. The one who could fix this was the Demon Sword of Water, however she wasn't anywhere to be found.

Within the fields of the a nearby village, a young girl wondered about. The side of her head was bleeding, her eyes were completely blank. She was in a daze as she walked through the field of flowers. Once she had left the field and wondered onto the rode, she just continued walking, the blood getting her on pale blue dress. Her knee length blue hair was slightly matted and disheveled, her shoes tapped against the gravel ground. She was heading towards the village, it was the closest place she could get to. Once she was inside of the somewhat busy streets of the Northwest Village, Ion, the humans and mythicals there were gasping at the side of this girl. Her eyes appeared to be dead and it was as if she had been walking for days. In her left had was a small chain which appeared to be a beautiful diamond and silver necklace up close and in her right hand was a katana, a somewhat strange sword if an odd aura coming from it.

The tip of the sword scrapped against the ground, making a somewhat loud noise, related to the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard. After a while, the young girl had come to a halt, the people of the village watched her in fear, wondering why a young girl like her was only a sword. What they didn't know was the girl was a very important person. Or shall we say sword. Her name was Anemone Silver Lockhart, she was the Demon Sword of Water. The youngest sister of the Demon Swords of the Elements. However, she didn't seem like her cheerful, sweet or caring self. She looked almost...dead. What didn't head was no one really recognized her since she was in her human form if she were in her elemental form then the humans and mythicals might understand. A person walked over to her as she slowly turned her head to the left, walking the human walk to her. "Miss? Are you ok?" The young man asked, blinking lightly as Anemone shook her head slowly. Before the man could ask her anything else, Anemone closed her eyes and fell to the ground, falling onto her knees before landing completely on her stomach. The sounds of the people coming around her echoed in her ear as it slowly fainted away. 'Where am I? Wh-Who am I?' She thought to herself before going completely unconscious.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:44 PM

Lori sat in the temple kicking her feet back and forth in the small pond out back. She didn't often sit to think like this she was more of a free spirit and often drifted everywhere and anywhere she wanted. She pushed her hair from her face examining the person staring back at her with a growl she slapped the water and marched off into the temple wishing she was free to choose her own life and have someone like her instead of being in awe of her.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 07-22-2014, 01:05 AM

Pale, yellow rays filled the mountaintops, signalling every creature to awaken as the sun emerged from its slumber. Among those was a brown-haired woman in a tattered dress. From an outside perspective, she looked like nothing more than a girl who might have run away from home many years ago or a hermit by choice. Unlike the cities or nearby villages, her clothing was not fitted or correctly stitched. Patches of fabric were tied or sewn in haphazard patterns. Its only saving grace was that most of the fabrics were of similar enough color that the blatant clashing of textures seemed to be a stylistic rather than necessary choice. Of course that didn't matter to the Sword of Light. From the way she jumped off of the tree branch and and walked down the cliff, she cared little about making a fashion statement and more about her own function.

Eiona Lux (as others referred to her) wasn't sure when she'd fallen asleep or much less when she had awoken. The days and nights blended together like the colors of pure light and honestly, her life was much easier when she lived without counting time passed. She was, after all, immortal. Tracking what she did was often an exercise in futility, but not today. The early appearance of a new moon signaled disruption of a cycle and from what she knew, it had recently been time to renew the Sword of Darkness's seal. For the Demon Swords, it meant that one of them needed to place a sacred sword on Lilith's seal, but for Eiona it meant being plagued with premonitions until the sealing process was over.

What is giving me this terrible feeling? she wondered as she stripped herself, ready to enter the lake. Though lower than usual, the pool of water provided much needed relief to the stressed swordsman. She figured that it was an effect of being the only source of water in the area, but as she sank into the water's depths a shiver ran through her.

Eiona...

A black and purple fox dashed through...

Traitor...

The Sword of Light jerked awake before running out of the lake and grabbing her garments. She needed to find the Sacred Blacksmith. Though some called it intuition, Eiona knew her "sister" better than anyone else, or at least, enough to know when she was back. She'd been having these dreams for several days, but nothing matched the utter terror that she felt in that moment. It wouldn't be enough to just to speak to the Demon Swords. The blacksmith deserved to know too.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-27-2014, 04:37 AM

In the temple of the demon swords, a young looking man with bright red hair and flame colored clothing walked softly through the corridors. This man was Calcifer Blaze, the demon sword of fire and second born of the four swords. His footsteps made no sound on the marble floors, as he wore no shoes, so the fact that the blacksmith didn't notice him enter the main hall wasn't all that surprising. Calcifer watched the young elf for a few moments, then cleared his throat. "So, Lucas, do you see anything worth mentioning in there?" He asked, walking towards the pedestal with a teasing smirk on his face. Calcifer was a tricky being, and his temper could change quite easily, especially since the youngest sword wasn't there at the moment. Anemone was the only one capable of calming the man. Right at that moment, though, Calcifer was in a playful mood, so it was safe to talk to him. He would never hurt Lucas, anyway, since he liked the elf and liked teasing him.

There was a forest very near to the village Anemone had collapsed in, a forest that the locals stayed clear of. It was legendary for it's dense foliage, making it dark as night, and even more than that, it's reputation for danger. Many believed that the forest was a maze, and once you entered you could never get out. Others said a terrible being lived in the heart of the forest, thriving on the darkness there. One of these theories was closer to the truth than they realized. Deep in the heart of the Forbidden Forest, as it was commonly known, there was a system of tunnels which wound underneath that opened into caves all over the forest. One could travel anywhere in the forest unseen using these tunnels, and someone had made good use of this method. One such cave started in the center of the forest, in a rocky outcrop that rose like a castle through the foliage. It was in this central cave that Lillith Blackthorn was currently sitting, watching the world through a crystal ball that she had magically connected to every shadow on the planet. She had succeeded in freeing herself from that blasted sealed sword, and even managed to capture the water demon Anemone in the process. Unfortunately, the girl had gotten away, but it was of no consequence. Anemone had been hurt in the escape, and couldn't make it home. Lillith watched the girl now in her crystal ball, smirking. "Lovely, lovely. I couldn't have planned a better outcome. Poor Anemone has lost her memory, and the planet's water supply is fast diminishing. At this rate, I'll have my way in no time. Now, let's see how my dear sister is doing." Waving her hand, Lillith cleared the image of Anemone and replaced it with an image of her "sister" the elemental sword of light. "Dammit! I had forgotten about her premonitions. Well, no matter. It is too late for her to warn them, and they will never find me here." Even if they did find her, no one could defeat her. Not in the surrounding darkness of the caves, the forest, and the tunnels. Lillith was untouchable.

Iskandar-Steven

Old 07-27-2014, 07:21 PM

the sky let out a cool gust of wind as a large man sat outside on a cliff this man was the demon sword of earth Carter the eldest of the Demon swords his face was calm like normal but his mind was in a know fighting his inner demon seemed harder knowing the his family was missing a member and he knew that this was killing Fire almost literally but that wasn't even the worst part he could feel the earths pain Carter couldn't think how the other elements were felling.

Carter stood as he brushed himself off before entering the Main hall where he found Calcifer toying with Lucas but this was a good thing to see Calcifer had been taking Waters vanishing hard and was angry allot more then he used to. Carter smiled as he sat in his chair "Calcifer you know Lucas has more power then you think he does you laundry something you wouldn't even try would you?" he said with a chuckle "and Lucas if you keep taping that thing it might break and who will find you a mate huh" Carter could feel that this day was going to lead to something great.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-30-2014, 10:27 AM

ø Lucas Stone ø

Lucas continued to look at the pedestal. He wanted to try and use it to find Anemone, even though the Demon Swords might have tried it before. A sweat drop slid down the left side of his head, he didn't know what he was doing. He didn't know how the pedestal worked, but he wanted to try and help find her and not feel useless. It wasn't until the young Wisp Elf morphed human heard a voice behind him, his eyes shrink as he turned around slowly, looking back towards the Fire throne and seen Calcifer standing there. Lucas let out a squeal, his body was trembling. true he had been living with the Demon Swords for some time, but they were still scary to him. He gulped lightly and looked down panicking, "I-I wasn't d-doing anything. I-I was cleaning." He squealed lightly, he was startled by the appearance of the Demon Sword of Fire, true he was his mentor but he could be scary, to him anyway.

As Lucas turned around, he heard another voice, it was the Demon Sword of Earth, the eldest of them all. "I-I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't me-mean to. I-It's just, I-I wa-wanted to s-see if I could tr-try to find L-Lady Anemone wi-with it. I mean, I-I know you all are tr-trying your best, b-but there is s-so much at stake. Th-The humans a-and mythical creatures a-are d-dying and the balance ha-has shifted gr-greatly." Lucas didn't mean to sound so gloomy, it was probably the mood he was in, but he had to know. He wanted to know. "Wh-What w-would ha-happen t-to everyone i-if L-Lady Anemone d-doesn't c-come back?" The young elf asked Carter and Calcifer, yes they were Demon Swords of different elements, but could know something. Lucas held the rag tightly in his hands as he looked down towards the ground with a worried look.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-31-2014, 03:35 AM

Calcifer chuckled. "Relax, Lucas, you're not in trouble. It is something all of us have tried at some point or another, so I don't blame you for wanting to give it a go." He said, moving farther into the room to sit next to Carter. Lucas seemed pretty flustered, and also rather upset- something Calcifer could relate to easily. He asked what would happen if Anemone didn't come back, and the Demon Sword of fire looked down at the floor, clenching his fists. "I'm not entirely sure. There was water on this planet before we found Anemone, but the way the water is disappearing now...I think perhaps it has relied on her for so long that it can no longer maintain itself. I fear the worst if we can't find her." He answered, deciding to be completely honest. He saw no reason to lie, when the truth would come out eventually. Being truthful was so much easier, he thought, than making up lies and then covering those lies with more deception.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-31-2014, 03:41 AM

Lori entered the room and blinked "My what a interesting group I have found." she smiled softly "Try to find Anemone again?" her chest squeezed she missed the girl very much. "This is frustrating...maybe we could go to earth and check around for her?" she looked thoughtful and sighed "If big brother says we can."

Iskandar-Steven

Old 07-31-2014, 04:49 PM

this had happened for awhile now the other swords have been trying to get Carter to open a way straight down to earth "I know that everyone is worried about Anemone but we cant just leave our positions here Terra is already suffering with Anemone missing what do you think would happen if another one of us went missing do you think the one of us could take on another Element?" this was something that carter hated to do but he had to be stern he was feeling the loss of Anemone just as much but he new the effects of a planet growing without control he lived in it before the others were born Carter smiled "but if we were to lets say name someone honorary Demon sword we could technically all go leaving behind the replacement and decreasing the risk of one of us going missing . . . . . but that's only a what if I mean who would be stupid enough to take our jobs" Carter said with a large smile as he turned his head looking at Lucas "I wonder who indeed"

Cows Go Moo

Old 07-31-2014, 06:40 PM

A long streak of light dashed through the shady trees, hopping from one branch to the next. Each stride brought Eiona closer to the temple and closer to warning her fellow swords of the disaster to come. True, she was not a Demon Sword, but her status as one of the most powerful Elemental Swords meant that she was less of a subordinate and more of an equal to the four. She was respected among everyone for being the keeper of light and a mentor to the other Elemental Swords. They could resolve this.

She sighed.

If only it were that easy.

Eiona arrived at the Temple of Swords (a place no human could reach) within a few hours, not bothering to knock before entering the sacred area. She could already sense the desperation emanating from the palace. Then again it could just be Calcifer. She had noticed the water levels receding, but whether it was related to Lilith's reemergence remained to be seen. She knew that it meant Anemone wasn't in good health, but how badly was she hurt by this? The Light Sword pursed her lips as she entered and glanced over three of the Demon Swords and Lucas, the Sacred Blacksmith. They were all distressed as usual, apparently discussing something as they hadn't initially taken notice of her. She cleared her voice to bring the attention to her and gave them a stern look.

"Lilith is back."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-01-2014, 03:51 AM

Calcifer felt himself heating up, and made a serious effort to calm down. "No one can take Anemome's place, if that's what you're implying." He said through gritted teeth. Before he could get any more upset, however, another voice made itself known, and he looked up to see the Elemental Sword of Light, Eiona. It took only a second for her words to sink in. "Eiona...are you sure?" It was a stupid question, of course. If anyone would know about this matter, it would be Eiona. "Son of a flicker! I knew it! I knew something bad must have happened! Anemone was bringing the sealed sword to be remade, and she disappears, and at the same time Lillith reappears...of course! It makes perfect sense! That horrible, rotten piece of trash Lillith must have kidnapped our little sister!" Calcifer was raging by now, and had even punched a wall, leaving a scorched, fist-shaped indent. "We need to go after her now, before she causes any more trouble! If Lillith gets more powerful, we won't have a chance! Dammit!!"

Shikabane Hime

Old 08-03-2014, 03:29 AM

ø Lucas Stone ø

Lucas listened to Calcifer and Carter speak. he looked at both of them as they spoke one at a time. Normally, Lucas wouldn't speak since he didn't think he was worthy of their time. However, since they were talking to him, he had to speak. When Calcifer said he didn't really know what would happen, Lucas had no choice but to look down at the ground. "Th-Then I-I hope w-we d-do fine her." He said with a smile on his face. He was found by Anemone and she took care of him while he was bedridden. The young Wisp Elf gasped softly as he quickly looked over towards Carter, his eyes widen at his words. 'Replace...A-Anmone?' He thought to himself, he blinked lightly. He looked at the ground as he was starting to shake with worry, he soon noticed Demon Sword Earth looking at him, uttering words that caused Lucas to jump.

Before he could say anything, Calcifer spoke up and he sounded very upset. Who could blame him, Anemone was the only one who could calm him down and to get a replacement, that might not end well. When the Demon Sword of Wind came in and talked about going onto the earth and looking for Anemone, it would be easier. Lucas agreed, but Carter had made a point. The Earth might not be able to handle much more of the torment. Lucas had remained silent as he heard another voice. His eyes widen slowly, turning his head slowly as he saw The Elemental Sword of Light. His body went stiff, he was petrified. Lucas slowly made his way behind the pedestal and lowered himself behind it. He then heard the dreadful words...Lilith was back. 'N-No, n-not now.' He thought to himself peeking over the pedestal and looked over towards Calcifer who took the news hard and that seems to make him more angry. Causing him to punch a dent in a wall. Lucas walked over and placed a shaking hand on The Angry Demon Sword. "I-It'll b-be ok, w-we'll find her. A-An-Anemone wi-will be found." Lucas stated with a shaking smile. "Wh-What a-are we g-going to d-do?" He asked out loud, he was looking at the ground, he didn't want to look up. He wanted to be strong and it was hard to do that when your in a room with very powerful beings.

ψ Anemone ψ

The villagers surrounded the girl who passed out in the path. They were hesitant to help the girl, she had a sword and blood was dripping from her head. Once she had awaken, she was hit with an intense pain. Her eyes widen as she body trembled lightly. "A-Are you ok young one?" A young gentleman asked as he placed a hand on Anemone's shoulder. "D-Don't t-touch...m-me.." She whispered softly. The young man leaned closer, "What did you say?" He asked a little confused. It wasn't until Anemone let out a shout shriek. Her eyes widen and glowed a bright light blue color, she curled into a ball and screamed to the top of her lungs. Large bursts of cold air escaped her mouth and then silence. The entire village was frozen in ice. The people, animals, even the fire air was frozen, some of the people were frozen in terror as young Anemone held her sides tightly, tears rolled down her face, causing her necklace to glow faintly.

Anemone stood up slowly, her eyes still glowing and teared rolled down the girl's face. Her necklace wrapped itself around her hand as she held the enchanted sword in her hand. She walked out of the village, holding her sides tightly. She was in a lot of pain, her powers couldn't settle in, there were no restraints. Her body was slowly but surely, being ripped apart and she couldn't do anything about it.

Back at the Temple, Anemone's throne suddenly shifted and altered, the icy mists fainted and the ice shard cracked and ripped. The icicles, which were once a brilliant bright blue, were not changing into an almost crimson color. Instead of dripping water, the throne dripped blood. The two staffs next to the throne started cracking as well, shaking lightly as they appeared to be holding the throne up to the best of their ability. The throne continued to shift and crack, only going extremely slow as if what ever caused it to do this had calmed down.

Cows Go Moo

Old 08-04-2014, 01:56 AM

The news was hard to swallow, perhaps harder than the fact that the Demon Sword of Water, Anemone, was missing. Eiona had suspected that the two events might have been linked together, but now she knew it to be true. Perhaps Anemone had slipped or she delayed the ceremony too long, allowing Lilith to force the seal open, but it didn't matter. The Elemental Sword of Darkness was powerful enough to overpower anyone given the right circumstances; it was mere respect that none of them had a true leader.

"Do I look unsure Calcifer?" she deadpanned, "I would know the status of my sister' better than anyone."

She remained impassive as her eyes moved from the blacksmith, a man too petrified to properly plan, to Calcifer, a man too angry to properly think. It left only Carter who offered the idea of replacing the Demon Sword of Water in order to keep the world in balance.

"It's not a bad idea, but who would be worthy of bearing Anemone's weight?"

She had taken her time on answering the question mainly because she couldn't fathom the idea of two sword sharing an element, let alone two Demon Swords. More importantly, she whipped back and hid a gasp as blood spilled from the Water Sword's throne.

"Blacksmith, what does this mean?"

Iskandar-Steven

Old 08-04-2014, 09:54 PM

Cater sat and waited as people seemed to argue about what to do but something seemed to be happy to hear that Lilith was free a darker part of him wanted that power again but he still wanted his sisters safe return "I never said replace no one can replace her what I meant is that we need someone to take up her burden till we can fin and free her!" Carter said as he started to raise his voice pointing at the bleeding chair "were siting here acting like we don't have the strength to deal with her again and even if we don't like it" Carter yelled turning his gaze to Calcifer " Lilith is our biggest concern and Anemone can wait DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" Carter stopped it had been awhile since he had become angry with the other demon swords "are first priority would be to decide how were going to deal with Lilith who has any ideas" Carter had seemed to calmed down but everything was happening all at once and it was looking bad.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-05-2014, 01:31 AM

Calcifer whirled around, fists flaming, to face Carter. "I already said what I thought we should do. We have to find Lillith and seal her again, and fast, before she gains power! No, we should do what I said when she first went bad. We should destroy her and start over, create a new Darkness Sword that won't go all evil on us!" He said, steaming. Literally, steaming. Smoke was rising from his skin as he got more upset. "I was right! I told you years ago that Lillith needed to be destroyed! But you didn't listen to me! And now, she's kidnapped our sister, and from the look of that throne, I'd say Anemone is really hurt right now! All because of Lillith!"

Shikabane Hime

Old 08-08-2014, 08:49 AM

ø Lucas Stone and Anemone ø

Lucas watched the two Demon SWords shout towards one another. He sighed faintly as she shook his head lightly, placing a hand on the side of his head. He didn't know what to do, with Anemone missing, things were only going to get worse. It wasn't until he heard Eiona said something about the throne. Lucas whipped his head towards the throne and watched as it twisted and warped. The young elf flailed his arms as he went over, "N-No no no. You're not supposed t-to do that." He panicked looking around it as he then saw the blood dripping from it. He gasped softly, gently touching the blood with his pointer and middle fingers. It was real blood, not water. The throne then started to pulsate like a heart beat. "I hear it...Lady Anemone...I can hear it." He whispered faintly to himself. Lucas then grabbed his sides tightly, grunting in pain as he looked over towards the pedestal in the middle of the circled thrones.

He walked over towards it, placing his fingers in the center, the blood fusing with the soft light within. After a few moments, a soft red light erupted from the pedestal and formed an almost glass-like window. It showed the outside world. It showed bird, the earth, the trees and the beings living on the planet. It was a lovely sight to see, something to help calm if needed however, something was off. there were no people for the first few moments. No village or anything, just snow...snow in summer? It was soon revealed, an entire village had been frozen in ice. Most of the beings appeared to be frozen in terror. On a sign, it appeared to say 'Welcome to Buzburt' but it was not a good place to be. In the distance, there appeared to be a figure walking out of the town, its feet tapped the ground lightly as they left small icicles, the sword it was holding was being dragged behind it. Soon, the figure became a lot clearer. Her long light blue hair, the loose light blue dress, white stockings and light blue shoes. The necklace that dangled in her hand as she walked glowed lightly, as if it were trying to keep the message open.

The familiar figure turned her head, it was the Demon Sword of Water, Anemone. However, it didn't look like her usual self. Her eyes were widened as tears were rolling down her face, blood was sliding down her face and clung to her clothes. The sword was still giving off the aura. Anemone's entire body trembled lightly, looking back at the frozen wonderland she created. "Wh-What is going o-on? Wh-What a-are I? I-I to-told you d-don't to-touch me. I-It hurts...s-so much. I-It hurts, please s-someone, m-make i-it stop." She cried out softly, her feet tapping the ground more as the necklace shone brighter, the chair responding back to cracking a little more as it shifted and warped more. The pedestal soon stopped, the chair going still as small trickles of blood dripped from it. Lucas watched the events in front of him, his body frozen by what he saw. "L-Lady Anemone, sh-she's hurting...h-her powers can't settle, the necklace might be sending her pain to the throne, but it will be destroyed if that keeps up." He said trembling lightly, holding his sides lightly as she looked towards the ground.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:11 PM

((Sorry for not replying I've been working hard.))

"Cal calm down getting upset will not help. Why don't you and I find our sister and the others can fin Lilith when we have our sister safe we will join them. With her powers acting up we may just be able to follow them to her." Lori sighed softly. She knew better then to touch him it would only fan the flames. ((XP))

Cows Go Moo

Old 08-15-2014, 06:25 PM

"Calm yourself Calcifer," Eiona replied, her eyes momentarily flashing white, "we cannot change what has already happened. We should be focusing our efforts on Lilith and Anemone, not our anger."

The argument over who to deal with grew tiresome between Calcifer's obvious bias, Carter's anger, and Lucas's gross incompetence. Wasn't Anemone the one responsible for sealing Lilith in this generation? Though Eiona didn't want to add fuel to the fire (as Calcifer would surely flare up if anyone spoke badly of his dear sister) it had to be either a problem with her or the sword that led to the Seal of Darkness being broken. It had worked for many years so why now? Had the seal weakened? Or perhaps the sword wasn't powerful enough for Lilith. The Light Sword eyed the blacksmith. How long had he been forging swords anyway? He wasn't the one who forged her but he was the one who helped maintain the seal so he must have had some skill. Honestly, the blame was easier to place on Lilith than any of their own faults.

"I agree with Lorinda," she said, "the blacksmith can stay and monitor the throne for further changes and alert us to Anemone's condition."