Posion Love
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 AM

Menewsha Name:Posion Love
Name:ivy
Race:vampire/witch
Picture/Appearance: long black hair green eyes nice figure...
Bio:...........
Power (Only 1):spells (with beeing a witch)
Weapons/Fighting style:magik / katana
Love:not yet...

Posion Love
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-23-2007, 09:56 AM

Dark ally

__noise__

"Hello ??? Any one there"

"yes"

*i think i will just run.....*

**no you wont**

*oh s**t*

Aya_san
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Aya_san Send a message via MSN to Aya_san

Old 10-24-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya_san
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya_san
As she came to her destination, she looked around to see if anyone else followed, and closed the door silently behind her, shutting out the hustle and bustle of the city. Home sweet home... She sighed and went to her couch, her eyes glowing in the dim light. Suddenly, she was aware of the precense of another human in the house. She stiffened, and took off her cloak, hiding her fans in the folds of her volumous clothing. A crunch on paper behind her alerted her to the intruder. Turning around, she caught the intruder by the neck and walked him/her towards the wall. "Who are you, and how did you get in here?"
"Aya.. it's...me..." A familiar voice rasped, clawing at her hands. Registering Brendon's voice, she quickly let her friend go and stumbled to the couch.
"Dear god, Brendon... don't you EVER barge into my place like that next time..." If you do, there won't be a next time...
"Sorry, but I... I knocked but you weren't home... so-"

"So you just decided to help yourself and come in, instead of doing the sensible thing and wait outside?!"

He rubbed his throat painfully. "Aya, calm down. You're just over-reacting."

She opened her mouth to reply, but she then realized that Brendon was right. She was over-reacting. "I-I'm so sorry, Brendon..." She sat down on the ground with tears in her eyes. "I-I was just scared..." Wrapping an arm around herself, she shivered. "Scared that it was one of the vampires coming to finish me off..."

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 PM

Ami swayed in time with Ravenelle. Perhaps from afar they may of looked like one person. She decided that she had found someone interesting; someone who was a little different. "So. Tell me a little about yourself, and maybe why those guys hate you." She commanded watching Ravenelle's eyes carefully.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 02:22 AM

"Well, I'm 20 and live alone. I enjoy the moon and night. Those men hate me because I don't want anything to do with them or they're little groups of followers. They and my father seem to disapprove of that." Ravenelle said simply. "I'm more of what you would call a lone wolf. Anything else you want to know?" She asked smiling.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 10:45 AM

"Ahh..." Ami laughed slightly "So, Miss Ravenelle, you have a thing for night creatures? Or perhaps," She paused with a cheeky smile "Perhaps you are one."

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 05:25 PM

Ravenelle smiled and bowed her head for a second. "Perhaps I am a night creature. Would that bother you?" She asked raising her head.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 05:40 PM

Ami smiled "Would it bother you if it bothered me?" She countered.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 06:01 PM

Ravenelle nodded a little bit. "It would bother me a little if it bothered you." She said with a small smile.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 07:43 PM

"Ahh..." Ami rolled her eyes up to the ceiling "So that would mean you are even open minded, have a friend who is a creature of the night or are one yourself." She found it strange that she were having this conversation out loud. She was so used to being told to shut up or whispering her thoughts as it was common that people disliked 'creatures of the night'. "Why would it bother you my dear?" she asked, her eyes returning back to their orginal locked position on Ravenelle.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 08:07 PM

Ravenelle blushed slightly. "I am not sure." She said truthfully. "I have never really thought about what would happen if someone found out or if it would bother someone." She said and leaned in close to Ami. "Do you really want to know what I am?" She asked.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 08:14 PM

An almost mencing smile set upon her lips "If you were something other than human, would it be wise to tell? After all I could be of a different race. I could set other races upon you, have you hunted down like game." She replied.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 08:25 PM

Ravenelle smiled. "Yes, and if you were anything but human, I could do the same to you, but what's the fun in that?" She asked looking Ami in the eyes. "Besides I enjoy a good hunt." She said with a wink.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 08:31 PM

Ami laughed "You assume I'd tell you?" She smiled "Go on then, if you're that desprate to tell me."

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 PM

Ravenelle smiled. "I'm not desperate to tell anyone...maybe I'm just curious about your reaction to my revelation." Looking around, she noticed someone she recognized. "Dang it. Why is he here?" She asked herself quietly. Looking at Ami, she nodded her head at the back door. "Would you like to go somewhere else to continue this discussion?"

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 PM

Ami nodded and smiled "Sure." This time Ami didn't bother trying to see who the person was. She slid her hands off of Ravenelle's hips. Ami took one step towards the door before turning back, grabbing hold of Ravelle's hand gently and waited for her to either lead or follow.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 08:48 PM

Ravenelle smiled slightly and led Ami out of the club. "You can decide where to go from here." She said relaxing a little bit.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 08:57 PM

"Me decide? Ermm...Well if you wanted to be free of men you could come to my place." She said with a shrug. In truth she did not have 'a place'. The owner was a young man, quite good looking and very well off. He worked from home and was a loner. A prefect person to take advantage of. Ami simply trapped him in the attic or basement - depending on her mood - and let him have his work. That way he could live and she could have a temporary residence.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 PM

Ravenelle shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me, but if we're going to your place, you had better lead." She thought about all the stairs leading up to her apartment and how plain it was and sighed. The thought of still living with her father though....that was even worse than a plain apartment.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 09:11 PM

She nodded and spun around, scanning the area as she did. She closed her eye, tracing the route to the house in her mind.

She lead Ravenelle to the house through a number of alleyways and stopped as they She stood in front of a stood in front of a row of houses. They were stood one house away from the one she had taken over. Each house looked neat and well looked after from the front and there was little difference between the them.
"Guess which house it is." She changelled her new 'friend'.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 09:16 PM

Ravenelle looked around and raised her head a little bit trying to catch the smell. Catching Ami's smell faintly. Hesitantly, she pointed to a house one over. "Is it that one...?" She asked slowly.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Ami nodded with a smile "Yep." She released Ravenelle's hand and went to unlock the door. After fighting with the lock she pushed the door open. "Afer you."

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 09:25 PM

Ravenelle walked in and gasped. "Wow, nice place." She waited before going any farther for Ami. "Sorry, if I seemed in a rush back there, I didn't mean to rush you out of the club."

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 11-03-2007, 09:31 PM

Ami shrugged and pointed towards the lounge "Have a nosey around for a bit, I have to go check on one thing." She smiled at Ravenelle and turned, running to and up the stairs. Once there she made her way the the hidden steps to the attic, where no doubt the true resident had already hidden himself to escape being forced uncomfortably into the attic.

Windy Opal
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 09:35 PM

Ravenelle walked to the lounge and looked around. Walking around the room, she ran a hand along the furniture and sat down on a couch. "This should be an interesting conversation." She thought. Her mind wandered back to the club and the man who was there. She had told him no, but he wouldn't give up. Pushing the thought away, she sighed and closed her eyes.