I thought you said JELLO people. XD
Mmm...jello.
ooo jellos good.

man u made me want some lol.

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX
  • Challenge Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 PM

You started it. XD
Cuz now I want jello. Yummy jello in my tummy.

Infinitys Echo
  • Challenge Infinitys Echo in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 07:16 PM

Hello, Fish! I'm great here. I hope you're doing good today. You must be pretty bored if you're ready for school to start again :)!

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX

Old 01-01-2010, 07:18 PM

I am. And I want to see my frinds, without having to go anywhere. And school gives me stuffs to do.

Infinitys Echo

Old 01-01-2010, 07:23 PM

My son used to love school. Here in the last year he's not having as much fun as he used to. Maybe if he didn't have so much to keep him occupied at home, and the school's here were better, he'd feel a little different.

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX

Old 01-01-2010, 07:25 PM

My school sucks. They have poor budgeting. They spent 7 grand on an electric message board when the oldone was just fine. We could've used it for new textbook, wheh we need since some are from the early '90s.

Infinitys Echo

Old 01-01-2010, 08:15 PM

I think a lot of schools do stupid crap like that. I remember down in Florida at the high school there, they were putting up new palm trees with nice landscaping. How the hell were they affording that when they couldn't afford to do so many other things? Like more computers? I don't care how many computers they may have had, they could always have used more in this day and age. I'm sure they could have used books as well. Or teachers, more teachers, even one more is better than having one that's not certified or teaching out of their subject.

Quantum Angel
  • Challenge Quantum Angel in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 08:17 PM

Oh, wow. Talk about inefficient use of funds. Whoever made that decision should be fired. >__<;

There's only one school in my town, and my town is quite secluded (it's on a small island, so of course it's secluded), so they get away with being crappy - no one here has anywhere else to go. When I went there, even in third grade I was shunned for being beyond what was basically advanced preschool level, and throughout my entire experience there I was continually beaten up on - which was dismissed as "youthful antics" (and even encouraged by my kindergarten teacher). Furthermore, many of their books are freebies they get that the public library donates after they discard them, as I've learned since working there. As I've known all along, most of their budget goes to the high school sports teams and generally making the school look pretty. So far they haven't gotten as silly as buying an electric message board - though if they do, I will have to laugh; as out of the way as they are, they REALLY don't need it.

Fish, what state do you live in? Just curious. I'm in California, a state pretty well known for craptastic schools. XD;

Infinitys Echo

Old 01-01-2010, 08:21 PM

Florida schools really suck. South Carolina, where I am now, is just as bad, only in different ways. The whole system needs to be revamped, but it'll never happen. Truth is, I don't know how they could even begin to make it any better as there are so many problems to begin with.

Tags