Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:06 AM

Waph kissed her on the lips and rolled ontop of her. "may I do something to you?" He looked at her with a little lust in his eyes but it was clouded by love.

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 06-12-2010, 02:09 AM

Ella freaked out. "Whoa!" she said, squirming out from under him. "You know how my parents feel about this. Waph, I'm not ready for sex." She sat on the edge of the bed, still holding his hand.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:13 AM

"Not sex." He pulled her back to him. "I want to do something better then that." The ghost girl smiled releaved he was okay and disappeared. "We are alone now and i want to do something to you."

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 AM

Ella gave him a skeptical look. Warningly, she said, "It better not be something dirty that I'll get in trouble for." If you're going to do it, just do it already. Quit talking about it. Jeez. "Before you do anything, what is it that you want to do?"

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:21 AM

Waph Smiled and pulled her on teh bed and held her down. "just be a good girl and lay there. I will do everything." He started to kiss her and caress her body softly.

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 02:27 AM

Ella put her fingers to his lips. "No, no, no," she said, still lying there. "You never told me what you are going to do." With her free hand, she pulled his hand off her and put it onto the bed. She wanted to protest the way he was talking to her, too, but then decided this was not the time to a feminist.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:31 AM

"I think you will like it. Don't worry I don't plan on having sex with you or anything. I just want to make out with you and get really close." He pulled her hands away and kissed her. He held her in his arms close while he let his tongue invade her mouth. It felt right. Like they were ment to be together.

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 02:42 AM

Ella put her arms around Waph's neck and just let it happen. Her heart was racing and every thought in her mind went out the door. She closed her eyes.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:44 AM

Waph's hands started to touch and feel random spot of her body. He felt everything from her knees to her neck. He touched every part of her body. "I want to make you happy. I love you." He kissed her again and let his hand move down between her legs. His other hand was on her back holding her in place.

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 02:47 AM

Ella let Waph touch her in the normal places. She even let him feel her breasts. But when he went to touch her between the legs, she freaked out. "Waph!" She screamed, shoving him off her. "That's not cool." She glared at him.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:51 AM

"Oh. I thought I could. I should have asked. I'm sorry Ella. " He lowered his head. He knew it was not going to happen but his hands just moved to it. He really did want to but this is sad even for him.

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 02:55 AM

[[Sorry that my character's such a prude.]]

Ella's glare softened into a smile. "Waph, just don't go there." She straddled his lap and grabbed his shirt, pulling him into a kiss. They had an entire weekend. And maybe they'd even get to that ghost hunting part, too.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 02:58 AM

Waph rested his hands on her rear and pushed up into her. He didn't know why he did it but itlike it was perfect timing. He kissed her back and started to moan a little. He could feel her heat through his sleep pants he had been wearing for the past week.

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 03:11 AM

Ella laughed and rolled onto the bed, dragging him on top of her. "Waph, I'm sorry," she said, kissing him again. She parted her lips and tentatively licked his lip. His hair fell around her like a curtain of silver. "I really do love you, you know."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 03:16 AM

"I do know you love me and I love you Ella." He started to grind his hips into her. Her legs was pread and he was between them. His hands moving to her breats he started to massage them tentitivly. He made sure she liked it before he started to take her shirt off.

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 03:27 AM

Ella refused to let Waph take her pants off, though he'd tried several times. By morning, she was still a virgin, thankfully. Waph was still asleep, and Ella slid out of the bed very carefully. She put her shirt back on and quietly padded down the stairs to the bathroom. She was careful not to use any toothpaste he had in there and just rinsed her mouth out with water. She finger-combed her hair and splashed water on her face.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 03:31 AM

Little did she know Waph was up when she left the room. He followed her to the bathroom and glomped her as she combed her hair. "Last night was really good. I loved it so much."

Sforzando

Old 06-12-2010, 03:52 AM

Ella pushed him away and didn't make eye contact with him. She felt so dirty, even though they hadn't had sex. She loved Waph very much, and she wanted him to be happy, but it just didn't feel right. After all, it was pretty hot and heavy for her first time ever making out with someone. And here she was, right back to being scared.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2010, 01:37 PM

"Did I do something wrong?" He looked at her and frowned. He was starting to feel bad about everything that happened. He looked down at the tile floor and thought for a second. He pulled out a drawer on the counter and pulled out a new toothbrush, a new tube of toothpaste, and a brush. "This might help."

Sforzando

Old 06-13-2010, 02:19 AM

Ella crossed her arms. "No, Waph. I don't want any of your toothpaste." She looked in the mirror, making eye contact with his reflection. "And, no, you didn't do anything wrong. It was me. I should never have gotten into this. I'm sorry. I really do love you, I promise. I'm just... It's all moving too fast for me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She turned and left the room, but she didn't run out this time. She just stayed in his living room.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2010, 03:19 AM

"it is not you. I did everything." he said in a low tone after she left the room. He was sad but teh mass didn't change. It was a dull color but it was still more then one color. "Maybe I should go." he said to himself as he got out his toothbrush and used the toothpaste he tried to hand her. It was a normal name brand that you could get anywhere.

Sforzando

Old 06-13-2010, 03:51 AM

Ella hugged herself. "No," she said, not turning to look at her. "This is your house. I should..." Her voice caught in her throat and cracked. "...go." She didn't move. "Please forgive me," she whispered. "It was fast, too fast." She turned to face him. "Can we start this whole thing over? From the beginning?"

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2010, 03:59 AM

A few spots of teh dull color was black again but he didn't let it take over him again. "If that is what you want." He nodded and sat down on side of the tub. He felt really bad about what he did. When he thought about that the black spots turned a very bloody red. His eyes changed to grey and his body changed. His muscles tightened and got stronger. His mind sharpened a thousand times over, and his hair changed from a bright silver to a dull and nasty grey color.

Sforzando

Old 06-13-2010, 04:10 AM

Ella let out the breath she'd been holding and walked back into the bathroom. Sitting on the floor in front of Waph, she said, "Waph, I know we've been good friends for a long time. And I really like you. Maybe even love. Do you think you could love me back?" His changing in colors was a bit disconcerting. Especially since she didn't know what that meant. She just wanted him back to his old, normal self. She wanted them to just start out with holding hands and maybe even kissing. But not making out so passionately it was on the verge of sex. She remembered what happened when she'd touched him earlier. All the aura disappeared. She reached out to take his hand.