Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-16-2010, 07:35 AM

{art and what not.haven't been up to much...just usually bored.>.<}

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2010, 12:40 PM

Sound like me there. Lol I been working to much. Starting to get tired.

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-16-2010, 01:03 PM

{lol.i've been hopping on two sites trying to get more roleplay partners so i wouldn't be bored no more xD}

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 06-16-2010, 07:07 PM

Sorry guys, but these forums are for role playing only... If you want to chat then please feel free to make a thread in the Menewsha Nations forums... The rules are more relaxed there. If you want me to delete this post once you've both read it then please feel free to pm me.
I hope your both feeling well today. Its such a shame the sun is hiding. :(
Bye for now! :)

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 12:19 AM

(Its fine. I will continue now. Don't worry about deleting this.)

Waph was sitting on the bed in the master bedroom after what he said to Steven. He felt bad about what he said and how he must of made her feel. He hoped Sarah would be helping her understand.

Maka-chan

Old 06-17-2010, 12:40 AM

Steven put her knees up to her chest placing her chin on her knees.She couldn't believe she was already 8 months.her stomache did look like she was pregnant.How is it even possible that im already 8 months!? Steven asked herself as she got up off the bed pacing around the room."I'll be back."She said before closing the bedroom door behind her and going downstairs.When she closed the door she then spoke.."Maybe...dad might know what to do."She said to herself.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 03:43 AM

Waph laid back down in their bed and closed his eyes. He was still awake but was just faking it.

Maka-chan

Old 06-17-2010, 04:15 AM

Right when steven approuched the front door,she felt a painful contraction.Obviously the baby was stopping her from going back.She then yelped from pain."Ow...It hurts!It Hurts!"

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2010, 02:29 PM

Waph heard her scream out. He jumped out of bed and rushed to the door. By the time Waph got to the front door Sarah was already there trying to comfort her. "What happened?" Waph run to her and started to check her for any injury.

Maka-chan

Old 06-17-2010, 08:51 PM

Steven fell onto her knees by the time waph came."I think soon my water just might break since my contractios....are getting stronger."

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2010, 05:15 AM

"Should I get an abulance?" He looked at her with a great worry in his eyes. He could tell just by the feeling he was getting that the baby WAS his. He felt her pain.

Maka-chan

Old 06-18-2010, 08:05 AM

Steven nodded.She held onto her stomache breathing heavily trying not to show Waph her pain.But she couldn't help it.She soon felt another contraction.She let go of her stomache and placed it onto her clap gripping her skirt.When she did so she accidently made her long demon nails come out.She then dug into her legs' skin makinf herself bleed.It hurts!It Hurts!It Hurts!

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-18-2010 at 09:00 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2010, 08:02 PM

Waph picked her up and started to mutter a few things as he walked to the master bathroom. His words seemed to make the pain go away and made her feel fine. Waph held up strongly as he started to feel the pain for her. She knew she wouldn't be happy about it but he made sure not to show even a hint of pain.

Maka-chan

Old 06-18-2010, 09:47 PM

Steven rubbed her stomache as she breathed heavily still trying get her breathing under control.Steven could tell he was in pain.Though steven thought it was because she was heavy."Are you okay Waph?"She asked looking at him worried.Steven felt guilty since Sarah had to help her calm down.Speaking of sarah she wondered where she was."Where's sarah?"She asked tilting her head wincing a bit since some of her pain was still lingering.She then felt another strong contraction and her breathing got more heavier.She hoped since she would have to give birth to it that her illness that she had didn't interfer with the baby's health.

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-19-2010 at 06:57 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2010, 07:56 AM

"I'm fine. Sarah should be getting all the things for me." He limped hard when the last contraction hit. He could barely hold on, but he had to for her sake. He pushed through the pain and got her into the bath. He kneeled down next to the tub and got her ready for birth. Her pain ran through him and he felt every part of it. The more she hurt the more he got the pain of it.

Maka-chan

Old 06-19-2010, 07:59 AM

"Did you call the doctor?"Steven asked a bit worried.She had a lot on her mind obviously."Will you hold my hand through it?"Steven asked wincing a bit."C-Can i ask or tell you something."Steven said in a bit of a nervous tone.

Last edited by Maka-chan; 06-19-2010 at 08:08 AM..

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2010, 04:18 PM

Waph nodded to Sarah when she came in to drop the things off and she ran out to go call teh doctor. "Anything you want Steven."

Maka-chan

Old 06-26-2010, 06:19 PM

"Ever since i was little i've been really sick."Stevern said nervously looking down a bit."Im scared if my health with make me sicker when i do give birth along with the baby's health.

Prophet of dark times
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-26-2010, 06:51 PM

"I can help with that. You know I can." He told her to assure everything would be alright. He placed his hand on her stomach and smiled. "The baby is our's, not your bother's."

Maka-chan

Old 06-26-2010, 06:57 PM

Steven's eyes widened when he said that."B-But how?I haven't even known you 8 months.None of this makes sense."Steven said before wincing from a long lasting,painful contraction.She breathed in and out though she thought the baby wanted out now."I think the baby wants out now!"