CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-09-2010, 05:45 AM

"REALLY?" He face lit up and she giggled. "You need to see if he wants to go to though!"

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 07-10-2010, 06:09 AM

Orianna pouts. "But he's a grump! Oh, fine..." She swims around Luchen and explains, cheerily. Luchen stares at her. "And why would I want to be near people? Are you insane?" She pouts more. "Pleeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee! You know Daddy won't let me go alone!" She hangs onto Luchen's arm. Luchen groans. "...Fine, now get off of me before I change my mind."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 05:29 AM

Katima's face lit up brightly. "Oh Thank you, thank you! Really! This ball will be boring really without anyone interesting!!!" She smiled but inside she shivered knowing her father will be angry for inviting two people without asking. "Shall we go now? I have something you can wear!" She said looking at Orianna. "I can find something for you to!" Her smile showed her pearly teeth that were unusually straight.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 07-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Luchen nods, looking grumpy. He pauses, thoughtfully. "I wonder if Uncle Léan will be there..." He rolls his eyes, not looking thrilled at the prospect. Orianna tilts her head at Luchen. "He might, he does enjoy those types of things. Don't fight with him, please." He pokes at him, frowning.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 02:42 AM

Katima grabbed both there hands and dragged them off. "I will have to be in a special outfit that's all sparkly and totally gaudy." She sighed as they came up to the palace. "You can both come to my room." She went through the window. Looking around you would see a normal room for a mermaid princess... well suppose to be. She was a tad more how some would say emo or maybe even gothic..