Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 08-13-2010, 12:26 AM

Lesley followed close behind Vaunce frowning looking concerned. "You're supposed to be on bed rest Vaunce.." Lesley persisted grabbing Vaunce's hand just as he stopped in the kitchen door and turned back towards his bedroom. Thinking Vaunce had decided he was right Lesley smiled and walked with him to the bedroom and further tugged him back towards the bed. "I'll get you something to eat all right? Just lay back down."

"I know so," Lucius replied with a smile letting his chin rest on Cerin's shoulder lightly leaning on Cerin in turn. He smiled some. "It's good to see Vaunce is getting back to himself.. They must really like the plushies though, they may want to keep them with them."

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2010, 02:30 AM

Vaunce pulled away from lesley as they returned to his room. Vaunce walked slowly away and to his closet, searching for something loose fitting to cover his nudity with. "I'm bored, not gunna lay back down..." he told Lesley, "I've been in bed for like a week...." He muttered, loud enough for lesley to hear, as he yanked downan oversized shirt to wear. Vaunce sighed, he would never let his brother buy him clothes again, everything he owned fit some form or perverted fetish.

Vaunce slipped on the shirt, frowning as it didnt sit on his shoulders right. He felt like such a little kid wearing this. Thats probably why Vincent bought the bloody thing.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes a little. He was a bit sleepy though... Vaunce shook his head, he was tired of staying in his room. "come on brat...." vaunce said, walking back to Leasley, his hand held out a little, "l-lets...go....lay down..on the sofa....or something..." He was trying to comprimise, Lesley was trying to take good care of Vaunce, whether from guilt or otherwise Vaunce wasnt completly sure...

Cerin blushed and nodded. "V-Vaunce isn't as... me like... anymore.... " Cerin fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, "I..I'm glad....being me like...isn't...him like..I guess..."

(would have written more..but im tired....so thats it :'P)

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 08-27-2010, 03:44 PM

Lesley frowned as he watched Vaunce he really thought Vaunce should lay back down, especially since he looked sleepy. He didn't truly blame Vaunce for not wanting to stay in the room now that he could walk some, but it would be better if he just lay down and waited for his body to heal completely.

Sighing he took Vaunce's hand and lead him out to the living room and straight to the couch. "Lay down, I'll make you something to eat. What would you like?"

Lucius smiled some and gave a shake of his head, "He's never been truly like you. It's good though, it makes you unique." He looked up as the other two in the apartment returned to the living room, it seemed Lesley was finally allowing Vaunce out of the bedroom.

Kissing Cerin's neck lightly he tugged Cerin over to the other seat leaving Vaunce and Lesley the couch. "How are you feeling Vaunce?

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-04-2010, 01:43 AM

Cerin blushed, "u-unique?" He asked, surprized that his nervousness was considered "y-you l-like t-t-the...stuttery nervousness t-t-then?" Cerin asked, pulling some hair behind his ear shyly.

Vauce looked up at Lesley as he laid down, still unwilling to let go of his hand. "U-Umm...m-make me..w-w-whatever you want to..." he told Lesley, loosing the grumpyness he had earlier. "Y-you..." Vaunce blushed as he realised Luc was still in teh room and turned to face away, letting go of lesleys hand. "I...nothing...n-nevermind...."

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 10-27-2010, 10:34 PM

Lesley smiled at Vaunce and scratched his head some. "Well all I can successfully make is soup, and well it's all that you'll eat at the moment.. so choose one." He gave a small yet saddened smile as he reached down brushing fingers through Vaunce's hair. "What is it?"

Lucius looked back towards Cerin and smiled some. "It does have a cute aspect to it." His smile turned into a grin and he leaned in pressing a quick kiss to Cerin's lips. He looked too cute in that instant.

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2010, 04:20 PM

Vaunce shook his head. "Nothing...." he repeated, curling up into himself a bit. He really hated how needy and clingy he had become since getting injured. He was like a girl. If lesley went into the kitchen and never came back, Vaunce would survive. He was mostly sure of it.

"J-Just.. I..w-wanted..s-some chicken. Just a bit. I d-don't know if I'll be... beable to eat it.. b-but, I want to try. It tastes good."

Maybe telling Lesley that he wanted to try normal food would cheer the student up a bit, and make him return from the kitchen afterwards.

Cerin blushed even more. He'd never really been called cute before. He wasn't sure if it was the sort of thing you called a guy, but it felt good, he was starting to really like these compliments that Luc gave him, as well as the kisses.

Cerin gathered up every ounce of bravery he had left, after the recent incidents, and kissed Luc back, leaning in and making hte quick kiss longer.