Definitely! This looks like fun! 12 46.15%
Hmm... I'll think about it, it looks cool 11 42.31%
No thanks, not my thing. 2 7.69%
I'll think about it, but I don't think I will. 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Strawberry Kitkat
Go Google It :3

Old 02-23-2010, 11:13 PM

[[Last I remember, Elaina was just kind of wandering around. You weren't doing anything in particular.
And yes, watch out for Marsyas. He's a tricky one ;D
I think I'll go make a post now.]]

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-23-2010, 11:28 PM

((I'll just jump back in where I see an opening then.))

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 PM

"I'll go, Echo," he said, kissing her cheek and fairly startling her. "I need you to do me a favor."
She rolled her eyes at him, but listened.
"I think... something's been lurking around the camp. A bird, I think- my messenger falcon has been disturbed. You're good at tracking animals. Could you find it?" She sighed, then grinned and nodded, picking up her bow and arrow.
"No worries. I guess the hunter's must do work."
Phoenix blinked, confused, her words sinking in as soon as she had left. "Oh, its on, wench," he said with a chuckle, before going out to find Praseo.

Echo left the tent before Phoenix could register what she had said, chuckling as her eyes scanned the sky. A bird, huh? Not her specialty- she had always been the best at tracking deer, elk, even the occasional raccoon- but birds were manageable. She began to go towards a hill, where she would have a better view of the surrounding area and the sky.

Seia looked up as Mirage approached her, a serene smile already in place. "Ah, yes, my master," she asked softly, watching him with curious eyes. She uncrossed her legs and rose gracefully, blinking once and temporarily disconnecting herself with her little spy.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-24-2010, 12:13 AM

((Lol Marsyas is a schemer but i like being like the joker and just do things lol))

Daeman finally got her barings straight. She started to walk through the forest from the clearing she had made. The wood chips under her feet crunched as she walked. Her hair blew in the wind that started to flow around her. The refreshing sent of freshly cut wood made her senses finaly take hold of her after her head had been cleared. She didnt exactly choose who she would fight with, it just came to her that they both had upsides and downsides. Seia had tried to tell her to become friends with her. She had finally become friends with Echo. Mirage had confused her to the point she destroyed part of the forest. The Seia woman was interesting though. She walked along the forest and finally reached the camp that she would fight in. She walked towards Pheonix's tent.

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 04-08-2010, 04:01 PM

(So umm... I know it's been a while but uhh... we umm... gonna let this here thread die or should I like post something haha)

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 04-08-2010, 05:39 PM

((I think she was waiting for you to reply to her lol...))

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 04-08-2010, 06:13 PM

(Oh well... lemme go take a looksie then... lol :sweat:)

Giving his new general a soft genuine smile he commented, "I think it time you met our other generals face to face. So how about we make our way to my tent, shall we?" He extended his arm to point her in the direction of his tent and then began walking in that direction himself. It was about time to start putting his plans into motion...

Last edited by Marsyas; 04-08-2010 at 06:22 PM..

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 07-22-2010, 10:13 AM

[[Hey guys! GO HERE ]]

ValkyrieSkyes
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2010, 05:32 PM

Hey party people, check this out!