Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 02-01-2009, 03:01 AM

Roleplay Listing
Hey there, are you looking for a Roleplay that will suit your literacy style and your interest? Are you looking for more players? Here you can list your roleplay in hopes to get those looking for a roleplay to find your thread easier!! Or if you’re just looking for a one on one roleplay you can also list your thread looking for partners here.

All the roleplays that will be listed here will be active, it’s no fun trying to join a roleplay that hasn’t been active for over a month. I’ll be watching the roleplays listed, and if they have not been fairly active in a month they will be removed to keep the most active on the list. Of course if your thread has been removed and it’s become active once more don’t be afraid to request it be put back up on the list looking for new players.

Anyone can post about the roleplay looking for new players, it doesn’t have to be the creator as long as the thread is looking for players anyone can list the roleplay.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 03:04 AM

Update News

02/07/10
  • Something Wicked, Life on Luna Blue,Dark Nights, Blood Lust, A War between elements & The Relicers have been removed as inactive.

01/08/10
  • Island Adventure, Kingdom Hearts & War Torn has been removed as inactive.

12/04/09
  • The Wallflower Cafe, Kuiyeowo Sarang/Cute Love, St. Thomas' Mental Institute, Kingdom Hearts: Every Key Needs a Lock , Asylum of Horrors, Mene Kingdom, Starry Knights & The Crystal House Made to Stop a War have been removed as inactive.

11/06/09
  • The Nobodies, a WWII Roleplay, Lemuria: A Magickal Boarding School, Mezamashii Akademii, Keroro RP de Arimasu!, The Green Cane & Runaways-Thread was trashed.

10/01/09
  • Fangs, Claws and Talons, Clockwork Academy, ZELDA; Split Souls, As the World Falls down, Male Out, Fake Your Beauty, Press Replay and Eternal Rain has been removed as inactive.

Previous UpdatesX

09/11/09
  • Staries Academy, Gaps in reality and God isn't Necessary has been removed as inactive.

09/02/09
  • The Undead Beings has been removed as inactive. Everything else is all active

07/02/09
  • 08/08/09
    • Everything is up to date, nothing has needed removal.
  • Island, Colichemard, Children of Jean-Claude, Maiden of Grallier and Death's Cathedral has been removed due to inactivity.

05/07/09
  • What Lies Within, and Fable RPG have been removed as inactive.

04/13/09
  • The Chaos and Order Tavern, Hell Born Redemption and God and Satan have been removed as inactive.

03/12/09
  • Red Rose Airship and If Halloween were Everyday has been removed as inactive.

01/31/09
  • Please note that this has been rebuilt and the threads of the previous, only the active were added. If your thread is not here feel free to re-add it once the thread is more active. Thank you.

Last edited by Rusalka; 02-26-2010 at 04:30 AM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:21 AM

Forms
These forms can be posted within the thread or PMed to me. PM’s will be noticed quicker if you want to see it up as quickly as possible. If for some chance it doesn’t get added and you’d posted in the thread (Perhaps PMed as well but I can't see myself accidentally missing those), feel free to poke me about it, I don’t bite!

Please Note: If the forms are not used they won't be added to the listing, I won't be going to do the work that should be your prerogative to include what the Role Play is about in this, it won't simply be a link. You won't get any interest in that way and I won't do the work for you. I'm just listing them and removing the ones no longer active. This includes via Private Message.

Please also answer outside the bold tags!

Roleplay
[size=4][b][color=red][FONT="zapfino"]I have a roleplay![/FONT][/color][/b][/size]
[b]Name of Roleplay:[/b]
[b]Link to Roleplay:[/b]
[b]Quick Summary/Plot:[/b]
[b]Creator of Roleplaly:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Series:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Level of Literacy:[/b]
[b]Link to OOC Thread:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Other:[/b]

One on One Request
[size=4][color=magenta][b][font="zapfino"]I want a Roleplay[/font][/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Search Thread:[/b]
[b]Level of Literacy:[/b]
[b]What you like to play:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by Rusalka; 10-22-2009 at 05:26 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:27 AM

General Roleplay

Sweet Delights (Yaoi with Cake)
Quick Summary/Plot: Bakery where workers live upstairs, making baked goods and customers eat those said baked goods.
Creator of Roleplaly: PaintTheSkyRe
Genre: Modern
Level of Literacy: Literate

~*~

Love Me True
Quick Summary/Plot: Several girls have a very special toy. Before they where teens, the girls would tell their stuffed animal all different things, secrets and what not. However, once the girls became teens these toys soon were brought to life, during the night they would change into human boys. There are a special group of toys that where made, not only to love and grow with the child, but also to be the child’s soul mate.
Creator of Roleplaly: Raccoon_Chronus
Genre: Romance
Level of Literacy: Semi-Literate
Link to OOC Thread: The OOC
Other: For now I'm only accepting 6 girls and 6 toys (boys).

~*~

I'll Believe you When
Quick Summary/Plot: A girl band has returned to normal high school to finish off their education. They returned to their hometown and their old guy friends are there waiting. The only thing is, is that the girls don't remember them. How far will these guys go to get them back?
Creator of Roleplaly: miss_SMG
Level of Literacy: semi-literate to literate
Other: I am currently looking for 1 girl and 3 boys, so please, contact me if you're interested and want to reserve a spot, or check out the thread!

~*~

The Quest for Poison
Quick Summary/Plot: This is where our story begins. Poison has been the story teller for years. Now is our chance to try to find her. There will be peril, there will be love, and it will be an adventure. The only problem with trying to find her is that the door to her world always changes places and doesnt stay in one place more than an hour maybe. Once youve entered her world you must got through a swamp where there is no visibility and other perils just to get to her castle. Will you be the successor to her story telling? Or will you just be another story of adventurous peril and other different amazing things as you walk around this midevil world?
Creator of Roleplaly: Daeman35 and Ameika
Genre: General
Level of Literacy: SEMI-literate
Link to OOC Thread: OOC
Other: we need people so feel free to join

~*~

♫ Rock On ♪
Quick Summary/Plot: 6 bands from all over the world now meet in Austin, Texas to compete in the Rock Music World Competition. These 6 bands will live together for 2 month preparing for the big final shows. Different actives will be provided by the contest. Will the bands rise up to the challenge, will new love blossom, or will rivals be made?
Creator of Roleplaly: Raccoon_Chronus
Genre: Modern, Music
Level of Literacy: Semi Literate
Link to OOC Thread: Rock On OC
Other: There are 30 Spots available and more might be added after the twist happens.

~*~

The Waiting Pool
Quick Summary/Plot: The Waiting Pool, the lone pond in the middle of Arlington’s lone forest. The rumors about this particular body of water seem to be forever linked with the city. Stories told to children have always reflected the sense of trepidation one feels when looking upon the still icy mist that sits above it’s surface. Tales always speak of the restless spirits that lie in wait beneath the choppy waves; the very same ones who are told to swallow whole any mortal foolish enough to set food on it’s muddy surface near the stroke of midnight. With doubt the children digest the stories, often dismissing the claims as they reach closer to adulthood. Little do they know the truth behind the claims, the danger that awaits them behind the lake’s fog.
Creator of Roleplaly: Ciaochu & Z o k u R u m b a
Genre: General
Link to OOC Thread: Click Here!
Other: The profile build is very tedious but, is worth the time and effort. This role-play is serious. Don't join if you're not completely sure. If you have the tendency of joining role-plays and then quickly dropping out, this definitely isn't for you. When people unexpectedly drop out, it hinders everyone's progress and causes the RP to suffer. Thanks! :3

~*~

Golden Days
Quick Summary/Plot: There’s a little house on the hill in Carmaron [some where in north California] filled with children who need homes. But there is a house next door what wants the children gone.
Golden Day Orphanage is stationed on a hilltop, here kids form all ages grow up and try to find new homes. Yet, there is a house next door, a Mr. Douglas lives here and he hates children. If any kid was to go over the fence for any reason, that kid might not come back for dinner.
Now in the year, 2010 there are 10 children left at the orphanage, but these are no longer kids. They are teenagers, teenagers are harder to find homes for, and these kids just do not seem to even want to leave. Ms. Gold is their “mother” and she really does not want them to leave either, they are her family and she loves them.
Unfortunately the orphanage is closing down, Ms. Gold cannot hold any more kids and the kids she has now help out with whatever they can. They do chores, some have jobs, and all are in high school. Soon a few of them will be off to college.
You now have control; the story has twists and Mr. Douglas wants a reason to have your head. Be careful and love each other, find ways to live your lives.
Creator of Roleplaly: Raccopn_Chronus
Level of Literacy: Semi Literate to Literate
Link to OOC Thread: OCC
Other: Few spots left, they go quickly.. soon a twist might come and a couple of spots will open.

~*~

яocкsтαя
Quick Summary/Plot: 2 bands, one boy, one girl, battling it out to win the prize of complete fame. Their managers tell them to stay away from the other band, they don't want love to spark up. But what if the bands can't help it, what if they start to fall for eachother?
Creator of Roleplaly: SpazhezAttack :]
Genre: Romance, Rock, Band
Series: (if applicable)
Link to OOC Thread: яocкsтαя OOC/Profiles
Other: Spots fill up quick, so come and grab them.

Last edited by Rusalka; 06-09-2010 at 05:33 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:35 AM

Schools

St. Aether Elemental Finishing School
Quick Summary/Plot: St. Aether Elemental Finishing School opened up it's doors to students to help train students. Aiding their development by taking their natural born gifts, and teaching them how to harness these gifts to master their own abilities.
Creator of Roleplaly: PaintTheSkyRed
Genre: School/Modern
Level of Literacy: Literature to Semi Literature

~*~

Silver Crest Academy
Quick Summary/Plot:This is an academy specially made to house learning angels, demons, vampires, werewolves, and hybrids of the likes.
Creator of Roleplaly: ~Spirit_of_the_Fire_Fox~ and ErgosVodAdimar
Genre:Fantasy, school
Series: N/A
Level of Literacy: Semi-literate, (one to two paragraphs preferable
Other:We are in need of boy character and active people. PM all profiles to me. Thank you!

~*~

The Wonderland Academy
Quick Summary/Plot: Imagine if Wonderland had an Academy. An Academy that taught the residents of Wonderland to be even more crazy. They had to get it from somewhere! A school run by the Queen of Hearts, one must be careful not to anger her otherwise, off with your head! Roleplay as your own adaptation of your favorite Wonderland residents and join our mad tea party today!
Creator of Roleplaly: Antique Doll
Genre: Modern/School
Series: Alice In Wonderland
Level of Literacy: Semi-literate and up
Link to OOC Thread: [ o o c ;; ]

Last edited by Rusalka; 03-10-2010 at 06:18 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 AM

Fan Based

Quick Summary/Plot: The players are characters in a Steampunk world in which anything is possible with Science!
Creator of Roleplay:TeeJayeDee
Genre: Fan-Based
Series: Girl Genius Online Comics

~*~

Through Space and Time
Quick Summary/Plot: The universe is about to be destroyed by the Master, allied with the Daleks. It’s up to the Doctor, Rose Tyler, Jack Harkness, Ianto Jones, and several others to prevent this from happening.
Creator of Roleplaly: TaiyoTsuki
Genre: Fanbased
Series: Doctor Who
Level of Literacy: Semi-literate to advanced
Other: OCs are welcome! Just don’t overcrowd the TARDIS, or leave anyone behind! PM creator to join!

~*~

The Shards of Truth
Quick Summary/Plot: The Dark Signers have joined up with the Rare Hunters and the Orechalcos to bring the Shadow Realm into contact with ours, and merge the two. Standing in their way are characters from all three Yu-Gi-Oh! Series; ToS, GX, and 5D’s. This somewhat ragtag group must stop this plot, or see both realms obliterated.
Creator of Roleplaly: TaiyoTsuki
Genre: Fanbased
Series: Yu-Gi-Oh/GX/5D’s
Level of Literacy: Semi-literate to advanced
Other: OCs are welcome! Follow the storyline and rules. PM creator to join!

~*~

Yu Yu Hakusho: Secrets of the Dark
Quick Summary/Plot:
After defeating all who opposed them in the Dark Tournament, Yusuke and company returned to the Human World for some much needed R&R. To make this down time possible, Koenma temporarily placed a new detective team in charge of Yusuke's territory and protecting the Human World against demons. However, while on a mission to investigate a potential lead, the team was slaughtered with the exception of one surviving member who retained substantial injuries in the conflict. Now Koenma has to cut Team Urameshi's vacation short and ask for their help in tracking down this new threat, which they know nothing about. On top of this, there's been some talk around Demon World about some kind of tunnel. What's going on and can these threats be stopped in time?
Creator of Roleplaly: Faiyth
Genre: Fanbased.
Series: Yu Yu Hakusho
Level of Literacy: Semi-Literate to Literate
Link to OOC Thread:
OOC Thread
Other:
There is a strict limit on made-ups. So, join quickly and claim a spot today!

~*~

Naruto The Next Generation
Quick Summary/Plot: Twenty years have passed since the start of Naruto Shipuden. Naruto is now Hokage and has been for a while. All of Naruto's peers have grown up and had children of their own. Many of those children are now graduating from the academy or have recently graduated. Now, mysterious new enemies are rising to threaten Konohagakure and her allies. The peace that their parents fought so hard to attain may soon be shattered and the new generation will be called upon to save it.
Creator of Roleplaly: Saravi Boo
Genre: Action, Adventure, Coming-of-age
Series: Naruto
Other: Please Read the first two posts carefully. I put a lot of work into ensuring this RP would be balanced and fun for all. Please Join!

Last edited by Rusalka; 02-08-2010 at 03:13 AM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 AM

Horror
Blood, Claws, and Silver: The Masquerade
Quick Summary/Plot: Third mansion down on Manor Drive, owned by a Malkavian. They are the craziest of all the vampires, to be sure, but Malakani has a reputation for throwing some truly wicked parties. Her home is an Elysium, a safe place for Vampire and Lycan alike. There is always the danger of a band of Hunters crashing the party though. Will you take the risk?
Creator of Roleplay: Malakanitheill
Genre: Horror
Level of Literacy: Literate to Advanced
Link to OOC Thread: Relax in the Smoking Room
Other: Much like my main's game, this one uses stats to help determine battles and successes in difficult actions. Unlike my other game, the play is much looser and laid back, allowing for a less strict game. If you own a set of d10 dice, I suggest giving this a try. Based on the World of Darkness Vampire, Werewolf, and Hunter storytelling games.

~*~

Z O M B I E S - Surviving the Living Dead
Quick Summary/Plot: The world has almost completely fallen to a plague that will bring forth it's end. Few people are managing to survive but those who are left will stop at nothing to live on. The dead roam and practically rule the earth in search for the remaining living humans to feed upon. Can you survive when it seems the world is out to get you?
Creator of Roleplaly: Antique Doll
Genre: Horror
Level of Literacy: Semi-literate and up
Link to OOC Thread: [ o o c ;; ]

Last edited by Rusalka; 02-08-2010 at 03:15 AM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:37 AM

Science Fiction / Fantasy

DreamWorld: Halfway to Drowning
Quick Summary/Plot: Each character in this story starts off as an ordinary citizen of San Fransisco. But when they fall asleep, they enter a new world, called the DreamWorld. And in this world, they are capable of amazing things. You just have to open the right door. It is up to the players what they will decide to do, but the GM (Me) and their abilities (Stats) will decide how successful they are.
Creator of Roleplay: Kierys
Genre: Fantasy
Level of Literacy: Literate to Advanced
Other: For anyone who runs games in person with stats and dice, you'll understand why I have it set up this way. For everyone else, don't be afraid. I promise fun.

~*~

>> Zoo of the Formed <<
Quick Summary/Plot:There is a rumor on the streets of San Diego. One that involves the kidnapping of young men and women right off the streets. That there is no secret, everyone knows about the kidnappings... But where do they end up? Well thats where the rumor part comes in...

As the tale goes, these poor souls are taken to the infamous San Diego Zoo. But not for a day of fun and laughs, these hostages wake up blindfolded and unconscious in a laboratory, where they are then injected with DNA of various animals... This DNA fuses with their own and they become something not entirely human... Animal by Day, Human by Night. But not all of the features always go away, there are always some variables that differ case by case.

They are then placed in a cage for display. Forced to live with other people that were injected with an animals DNA like themselves.

But there is a small ray of light in this seemingly unending world of darkness, for once the sun sets they are able to leave their cages. Free to wander the streets of San Diego once more... their only rule is to be back at the zoo by the time the sun rises on another day...

Why don't they run you ask? Why not just leave one night and never return? Well the answer is quite simple actually... They are unable to escape because they have electric chips placed in their skin that electrocutes them if they are not within half a mile of the zoo by the time the first rays of sun kiss the buildings of San Diego.

Creator of Roleplaly: Dear Dreamer
Genre: Sci-Fi
Level of Literacy:This is a Literate Role play. Minimum sentences are 3-5. If you have a Writer's Block, use 2, Please.
Other: Umm... Please join and have lotsa fun

~*~

The Lake of Legends and the Castle of Gods
Quick Summary/Plot: Medieval vampire role-play complete with castle, magestic lake, miles of forest and a village to feed on. Humans often wander to the castle and lake because of it's given name, "The Lake of Legends and the Castle of Gods" which the vampires made up the myth of the lake giving immortality to humans who drink from it and a "golden castle" where the newly created "gods and goddesses" live, when in fact it's just a regular lake and a regular castle and vampires waiting for ignorant humans to come along searching for this said lake of immortality, when actually the vampires make them into meals, slaves or servants. Werewolves have recently been added to the mix and are teaming up with the vampire hunters to take down the vampires and stop them from spreading the myth and feeding on humans.
Creator of Roleplaly: the mechanical heart
Level of Literacy: Literate - Advanced Literate
Link to OOC Thread: Click me~
Other: We really need people and if interested, you can either PM me or chat with the other RPers at the OOC thread. At least give it a chance; the plot is supposedly very interesting and fun. :3

~*~

Bound by Chains
Quick Summary/Plot: A fantasy based Slave/master role play for all to enjoy, you make the plot twists and we'll see how it goes.
Creator of Roleplaly: Vexous
Level of Literacy: Semi-Literate
Link to OOC Thread: Bound by Chains OOC
Other: all are welcome to join ^^

~*~

The Seven Children of the Sun
Quick Summary/Plot: Earth, Year 5142. The Sun has died out, and Seven Children have appeared, soon followed by the physical manifestation of Death and Darkness. Humans blamed the strange children for the death of the Sun, and shun them. Death and Darkness create havoc everwhere, as the Seven Children fight to find a way to bring their mother back.

They say that the sky is blue because the atmosphere makes it look blue. Maybe it does. But I believe that the sky is blue because it chooses to be so. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

I was born the day the Sun died. Well, not born, but I appeared along with six others. Children of the Sun they called us. People feared us. They said we were responsible for the death of the Sun. But they were wrong. We were the consequence of the Sun dying.

We were pulled from the realms of abomination into this foul world where people feared our eyes that shone with the last rays of Sun, and our heads filled with the knowledge of the Universe and the things that the Sun had seen, our hearts of storm, and ice and flame. We had been in the dark, and the despair of death.

We couldn't see, we couldn't smell but we felt that something was there... in the darkness... something was waiting. We were alone. So alone, and yet... we knew that our siblings were there but we were alone. And the Sun went out and we ripped from the dark and pushed through dimensions, parallel universes, and Time and Space into this World.

Creator of Roleplaly: Pip
Genre: Sci-Fi/ Romance
Link to OOC Thread: OOC Thread
Other: We need two more Children, about four humans and Death and Darkness.

~*~

Round the Faerie Ring We'll Go. When We'll Stop? No one Knows
Quick Summary/Plot:The realm of Underhill is a strange and Magical place few mortals ever visit, and even fewer return from. It is a world of things kind and sinister, wonderful and terrifying. And Kay Smith is about to go there.... She has wrecked her truck into a tree, and was found by an elf and fairy, and also has met one other still fairly mysterious character who is more elf like than anything. She has been healed of her wounds and currently is in an elf house.
Creator of Roleplaly: Cedura
Level of Literacy: Semi-Lit to Lit
Other: We still need other fantacy characters, and if anyone would like to pick up the roll of "bad guy" to give something for the characters to work against that would be great. Other Human characters are also welcome. No need to PM to join. Just jump right on in~! :D

~*~

Stone Hunting
Quick Summary/Plot: Two of the Plains Elves, a race who are farmers and animal speakers, have changed in such a way that they have become half animal themselves. One has become half tiger and the other half wolf. On the day that Merisa, the tiger, grew her ears and tail, a stranger appeared in the village, telling them of a magical stone which would allow her to shift fully to one form or the other. Now she, with the elven-wolf, is on a quest to find that stone. Along the way, she finds new friends, possible enemies, and a little elven wisdom her people are lacking.
Unfortunately, she has to find the stone the hard way. Looking everywhere. All she has to go on, is a clue about the mountains by the ocean. Too bad she's never seen either of those in her sheltered life...
Creator of Roleplaly: Chryssta
Genre: Fantasy/Mythical, Creature of the Night, Furry... It's a huge mix of stuff.
Level of Literacy: Literate please, Paragraph style posts.
Link to OOC Thread: Stone Hunting OOC Link
Other: Please don't join with the idea of a romantic encounter with one of my characters. The elves are fated for each other, and they won't notice the flirting of anyone but each other. I'm sorry, but it cuts down on the things I have to pay attention to while RPing.

~*~

Dragon's Bait
Quick Summary/Plot: Well it takes place in medevil times, people are being accused of witch craft and are being feed to dragons. There is one thing Gold Dragons can change shape to any creature, what happens when your being feed to one, after your town turns on you?
Creator of Roleplaly: Ameika
Genre: fantasy
Level of Literacy: SEMI-literate
Other: need people so feel free to join

~*~

Our Solemn Hour
Quick Summary/Plot: A witch is giving people flawed rings of power in exchange for their soul, at a later date, people are finding out that they're flawed and want to get revenge.
Creator of Roleplaly: EmilyNova

Last edited by Rusalka; 03-06-2010 at 06:58 PM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-01-2009, 05:38 AM

One on One Requests

Imoto-chan_Always
Level of Literacy: Semi-Literate/Literate
What you like to play: shonen-ai
Other: I only do RPs in threads (not over PM or IM.) Feel free to suggest plots you want even if they're not listed!

~*~

Dear Dreamer
Level of Literacy: Semi - Advanced, anywhere really :/
What you like to play: Anything really xD;;
Other: Please join me, I have very little to do in my life when I'm not babysitting (at my own home! :gonk:) or at school... please??

~*~

tigerlillyspencer
Level of Literacy: semi-lit but any ok
What you like to play:tv show base (some examples in the thread will update)
Other:I been dieing for rps will be happy if i get any

~*~

purple_artemis00
Level of Literacy: Semi - Adv.
What you like to play: A little of everything. Romance, modern, fantasy, sci-fi.
Other:Feel free to suggest if you have an idea.

~*~

Juneberry
Level of Literacy:Semi-Literate to Literate, depending.
What you like to play:Romance (female/female or female/male), adventure, science fiction, slight fantasy, etc.
Other: Only play OCs. I RP in threads and possibly MSN.

~*~

TaiyoTsuki
Level of Literacy: Literate!
What you like to play: Sci-fi, fantasy, action
Other: The roleplay I'm looking for spefically right now is a Star Trek one. Details will be sorted out once I get a partner!

Last edited by Rusalka; 03-03-2010 at 06:33 AM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 02-20-2009, 03:07 AM

You are free to post!

Closet Shadow
Goblin Inkorperated ;P

Old 03-11-2009, 03:58 PM

*looks about the thread*
Doesn't seem like anyone bothered to post a request...
*shrug*
I guess I get first post :3

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: Death's Cathedral
Link to Roleplay: Death's Cathedral
Quick Summary/Plot: All those who have searched out this dark place, have either been in great despair, or very brave. Most of those who enter the cathedral rarely leave. Some say it is Eden on the inside. Others say Death itself comes and takes your soul. But both assumptions are wrong, for within Death's Cathedral is only a maze. Up and down. Left to right. A never ending maze of hallways and rooms with only one man with the map on his person. This youth has kept the map secret for thousands of years, for he is immortal. But with immortality comes a price; the youth can never leave the cathedral. And so he brings forth those who might keep him company towards the dark palace using their fears, despairs, bravery, and foolishness. No one yet knows the reason why those who enter the cathedral near never leave, and that is what keeps them coming back
Creator of Roleplaly: Closet Shadow
Level of Literacy: Semi-Lit
Link to OOC Thread: N/A
Other: Always welcoming new RPers.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 05-06-2009, 11:36 PM

Update

What Lies Within, and Fable RPG have been removed as inactive.

Need more to be added.. If I keep removing there'd be nothing to list!!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-03-2009, 12:12 AM

Update

07/02/09
  • Island, Colichemard, Children of Jean-Claude, Maiden of Grallier and Death's Cathedral has been removed due to inactivity.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 07-03-2009, 06:30 PM

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: ZELDA: Split Souls
Link to Roleplay: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...lit-souls.html
Quick Summary/Plot:Once again a hero is needed in the kingdom of Hyrule. A dark Comet storm has ravaged the land. Within the fallen stones, a poisonous gas is released upon the grounds. It creeps over the earth like a shroud, or low lining mist. Many feel disheartened upon breathing in the substance. Others have slipped into a comma like state. The king himself has fallen victim. With so much at stake and little help. Zelda takes up the sword in search of a prophecy. There is a hero raised amongst the fairy folk. One who may wield the Master sword and dispel the source of all darkness.

Meanwhile A boy dressed in green, rides out upon his horse toward the castle. He has come to seek aid for his village upon whom the dark mist has fallen heavily. Upon his ride, A light flashes toward him from the sky. Too late to escape, he is hit and falls. Although not dead, the blast has had a strange consequence. Instead of being blown to bits, his soul has shattered. He awakes only to face versions of himself. parts of his soul.....

Creator of Roleplaly:Silverbeam
Genre:Fan-based, fantasy
Series: Zelda
Level of Literacy:semi- to literate
Link to OOC Thread:http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1764561452
Other: In session now!

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: MALE OUT!
Link to Roleplay: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...nterested.html
Quick Summary/Plot: A fun Mech and harem based RP where the mech's are born not created and there's only one male left! Whose side will he serve? The humans, or the invading Elven race?
Creator of Roleplaly: Silverbeam
Genre: Mech/ Harem
Level of Literacy: Semi to literate
Link to OOC Thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...nterested.html (if applicable)
Other: Taking applications for characters now!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-03-2009, 06:45 PM

Alright, will add them to the list.

When the Male Out moves to an actual RP and not just request thread post here or PM me to alter the link to the thread for the roleplay to be linked properly. :)

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2009, 08:31 AM

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: the undead beings
Link to Roleplay: linky
Quick Summary/Plot: An illegal experiment turned ten unlucky humans into gray, undead beings, which some call "zombies". A year later, there are more undead than living. How will the living survive?
Creator of Roleplaly: Niccawoodstar
Genre: horror ... maybe romance?
Series: (if applicable)
Level of Literacy: semi - literate
Link to OOC Thread: (if applicable) not exactly the OOC thread but yeah XD
Other: Always looking! :3

Setachan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Setachan

Old 07-17-2009, 01:32 PM

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: God Isn't Necessary
Link to Roleplay: God Isn't Necessary
Quick Summary/Plot: The company controls the world's economy, and unbeknown to the world outside, there are experiments taking place in the headquarters of Hydrusk Industries.
Creator of Roleplaly: Setachan
Genre: Sci-fi, Some fantasy,
Level of Literacy: Quality tops all. Consider it a Semi to Lit role-play?
Other: No Plot yet, but if you think of something, you could talk to me about it; Also, Open and Accepting. C=

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2009, 05:05 PM

Both have been added. :)

Firemare
*^_^*

Old 07-24-2009, 02:51 AM

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: Gaps in Reality
Link to Roleplay: Here
Quick Summary/Plot: If the multiverse existed, what would happen when portals between worlds begin to open? Races meet, lives are defined, and worlds collapse? Classic crossroads fic with a sense of urgency.
Creator of Roleplaly: Firemare
Genre:Fantasy, Sci-Fi, modern, they all meet and mix here.
Level of Literacy: Illiterate to advanced, as long as it's legible.
Other: Always open, no character bio needed, just be decent and feel free to jump in!

Last edited by Firemare; 07-24-2009 at 02:53 AM..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-24-2009, 03:00 AM

Added. :)

DeathsLittleDoll
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-28-2009, 09:25 AM

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay:
The Clocktower Academia
Link to Roleplay:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1764683510
Quick Summary/Plot:
Enter a world set in a somewhat anachronistic victorian age, where fashion was dark and elegant with a hint of soot and grime. Where people have robot attendants, and where magic and technology intertwine. Where electricity is evident, but it's more common to read by gaslight than electric light. The Academia is almost a combined junior and high school, as far as grades are concerned.
Creator of Roleplay:
DeathsLittleDoll
Genre:
Steampunk
Level of Literacy:
Varies
Link to OOC Thread:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...out-there.html

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-28-2009, 11:40 AM

It is added.

Katzzie
Tha ninjamaster! AKA. GLOMP-FROM...

Old 08-04-2009, 06:37 PM

I have a roleplay!
Name of Roleplay: Fake your beauty
Link to Roleplay: Fake your beauty
Quick Summary/Plot: Become a member of the Demon King's court and explore the scandals, find allies, spread rumors and make enemies. But remember: Knowledge (-and wealth) is the true way to power.
Creator of Roleplay: Katzzie
Level of Literacy: Semi-literate
Other: Always accepting ^^

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 08-04-2009, 07:04 PM

Tis added

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 08-08-2009, 07:48 AM

Well updated, but nothing's changed. Finally free to say that there hasn't been one inactive RP up there this month. xD

Do need more though!! Don't be afraid of posting!!